New Reality Show In Rural Persia

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

New Reality Show In Rural Persia

Post by Jester »

Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Good find, that was interesting to watch Jester .. I would be mad jealous with all those other wives I'll send them all packing lol

There's a new law in Iran where men get to go into temperory marriages for 1 year, 6 months or any amount of time that the woman agrees too. It's called Sighe. Iran is changing, not sure why.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Renata wrote:Good find, that was interesting to watch Jester .. I would be mad jealous with all those other wives I'll send them all packing lol

There's a new law in Iran where men get to go into temperory marriages for 1 year, 6 months or any amount of time that the woman agrees too. It's called Sighe. Iran is changing, not sure why.
New law? It's been like this for hundreds of years!
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Is Ben Affleck producing it ;) .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

Renata wrote:Good find, that was interesting to watch Jester .. I would be mad jealous with all those other wives I'll send them all packing lol

Iran is a awesome place for pooning.not well known,but still awesome.you have tons of 14-17 yr old women selling themselves in the guise of sigheh.you gotta speak persian though,like me,and look like a local.

they just approach you when you go the mosque.they wear their chadors inside out.thats how you identify a prostitute there.

the only place where jailbait prostitution is legal,widespread and easy.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

theprimebait wrote:

Iran is a awesome place for pooning.not well known,but still awesome.you have tons of 14-17 yr old women selling themselves in the guise of sigheh.you gotta speak persian though,like me,and look like a local.

they just approach you when you go the mosque.they wear their chadors inside out.thats how you identify a hoe there.

the only place where jailbait p4p is legal,widespread and easy.
Wow.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

theprimebait wrote:

they just approach you when you go the mosque.they wear their chadors inside out.thats how you identify a hoe there.

Pompous Western governments and lobbyists fought to make the age of consent exist in what mother nature already decides "what's right" and "who's ready to breed". I am not agreeing nor disagreeing; I'm stating what it is.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

kai1275 wrote:
theprimebait wrote:

Wow.
Tons of runaways and Orphans engage in sigheh legal prostitution there.many of the mullahs pay for their services.

you can also just get one as a GF.

old man gets a sigheh with a 16 yr old girl in the video above.

the Mullah gets paid a bribe and tada.