Israel

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Africa or the Middle East.
darwinsturtle
Freshman Poster

Israel

Post by darwinsturtle »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by darwinsturtle on May 6th, 2020, 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

My uncle; he says it SUCKS! Same as an Arab country! Stay away!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Same as a RICH, WESTERN, FEMINISED ARAB country.

Israel is a developed crowded nation, hyper competitive, debtor's prison still legal, you can be prevented exit if you owe someone money, the women are all materialistic and hypergamous (although most are very hot), and in the Middle East. Pay rent in USD, but your salary is paid in Sheckles.

This 8,000 year old Jew-Arab thing is a family blood feud, they are originally related, brothers if you will. Think Hatfields and MacCoys. They don't even know why they fight any longer.

It does have one thing - it is in the Meditteranean Climate Zone. Awesome weather.
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

globetrotter wrote: This 8,000 year old Jew-Arab thing is a family blood feud, they are originally related, brothers if you will. Think Hatfields and MacCoys. They don't even know why they fight any longer.

It does have one thing - it is in the Meditteranean Climate Zone. Awesome weather.
I hate to sound crass but if there were a couple "nationalities" out there that the world would benefit from their mutual destruction then this would be it.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Repatriate wrote:
globetrotter wrote: This 8,000 year old Jew-Arab thing is a family blood feud, they are originally related, brothers if you will. Think Hatfields and MacCoys. They don't even know why they fight any longer.

I hate to sound crass but if there were a couple "nationalities" out there that the world would benefit from their mutual destruction then this would be it.
Arab Muslims didnt have a problem with the West before 1948. Keep that in mind. No need to wish Arabs dead.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

ladislav wrote:My uncle; he says it SUCKS! Same as an Arab country! Stay away!
Could you be more specific? (The only Arab country I know is Egypt, but please assume I don't know any.)
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

globetrotter wrote:the women are all materialistic and hypergamous
I know this isn't true of Orthodox Jewish women.
rvacation
Freshman Poster

Post by rvacation »

I have to travel to Israel in 10 days and I was wondering if I am going to have any issue to enter the country of to come back to Egypt....
Would you suggest that I ask to have the Israelian stamp on a separate paper instead than on the passport?
I have read that, if not with Egypt, I may have serious issues in entering others Arab countries with this stamp on my passport
Thank you so much for your help
Have a good day!

Thanks........
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I lived there for two months, mostly in Tel Aviv but with several days in Jerusalem. I found the women in Jerusalem very friendly, but Tel Aviv is a bit of a big city where standoffishness is more the norm.

Crime is not an issue apart from the occasional explosion. It sometimes does not seem as first world as you might think. It is a bit rough around the edges and it is not quite as posh as you would expect. Israelis are not very religious but there are powerful groups like the Hasidim who harass secular people routinely.

I would go back there, but it is not one of my top places in the world.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

rvacation wrote:I have to travel to Israel in 10 days and I was wondering if I am going to have any issue to enter the country of to come back to Egypt....
Would you suggest that I ask to have the Israelian stamp on a separate paper instead than on the passport?
I have read that, if not with Egypt, I may have serious issues in entering others Arab countries with this stamp on my passport
Thank you so much for your help
Have a good day!

Thanks........
If you are going into Egypt from Israel, you can tell the Israeli customs people, when you get there, and they will stamp your entry on a separate piece of paper, instead of in your passport. That way, when you arrive in Egypt, they won't reject your entry (they won't tolerate you coming from Israel). I traveled by bus from Israel into Egypt, so they knew I was coming from Israel, but they still wouldn't allow me to have an Israeli stamp in my passport. Stupid, I know.....