I can confirm that what I read is true

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

I can confirm that what I read is true

Post by Tsar »

I can confirm that the United States actually exports it's best looking, tasting fruit abroad. I bought a package of apples today in a grocery store here in Mexico City and the apples were flawless on the outside and tasty.

After being in grocery stores in three EU nations and Mexico, I can say that in the United States, it is common to find fruits that wouldn't be able to be sold anywhere abroad.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I can confirm that what I read is true

Post by fschmidt »

Tsar wrote:
July 22nd, 2021, 2:10 pm
I can confirm that the United States actually exports it's best looking, tasting fruit abroad. I bought a package of apples today in a grocery store here in Mexico City and the apples were flawless on the outside and tasty.
Apples are grown in north Mexico.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I can confirm that what I read is true

Post by Tsar »

fschmidt wrote:
July 22nd, 2021, 3:35 pm
Tsar wrote:
July 22nd, 2021, 2:10 pm
Apples are grown in north Mexico.
The package I bought was labeled Product of USA and USDA Organic.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑