Covid Shots and Dying Young

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Covid Shots and Dying Young

Post by MrMan »

I had a doctor over to my house for a New Year's Eve get-together, the son of one of my wife's friends. He had the first shot when it came out, but later got a religious exemption for a later shot. HR gave him some special rules, wanting him to wear a mask all the time. That's funny, HR giving doctors medical guidelines.

He'd seen a man in his 20's and another one in his 30's have heart attacks and die. This was something he hadn't seen prior to the Covid-19 outbreak. Both had been vaccinated.

I have two relatives who had the shot that now have kidney disease. Both were taking meds that could cause it. I suspect the Covid vax makes people more susceptible to these type of problems with their internal organs.

He also knew a woman in her 70's who very suddenly got a necrotic and blood clot that killed her. It did not make sense that she would be healthy then, boom! die from something like that. There should have been symptoms for years before.

We discussed the research about the vaxxed becoming GMOs, with changing showing up in liver DNA. Research may look good in a petri dish but in a human subject, there can be all kinds of side effects.

We were both in agreement that it didn't make sense to mandate the vaccine on the young, who were not in a high risk category. He told me about a DrBean on YouTube who started out provax, but changed his tune after looking at the data.

One of his concerns was how they were trying to silence opposition from the vaccine. It's all very Orwellian the way the government and big tech is treating this.

I don't care for conspiracy theory approaches to problems and data.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion ... 5fac4.html

https://www.thecentersquare.com/indiana ... 25e2c.html

Here is a web page that discusses an article on the increased death rates among working aged people found by an Indiana life insurance agency.

Especially during the pandemic, they could blame this on side effects of getting Covid-19, and also the medical impact of the psychological effects of being locked down. I tested positive for some kind of corona virus. (The common cold can be a corona virus.) I had a little fever for a day or two, felt feverish for a few days when I wasn't, had some irritation in the back of my throat, and a week or two of a melancholy mood, but was otherwise okay. I stayed out of work.

I suppose it is possible that getting some nasty bug that nearly kills you, or a strain that doesn't, could decrease your life expectancy, but I think it is more likely that a new kind of shot that hijacks your RNA to make spike proteins could have averse side effects.

Eventually, there may be some backlash against Covid-19. In our legal system, I don't think they could prosecute standing political officials for foolish treatment of health issues. I would hope there would at least be some backlash against those who used Orwellian techniques and mandates to promote shots in the ballot box. It would be good to get a lot of the mostly Democrats out of office in the US.

In general, I kind of liked the Jokowi administration in Indonesia, but he got really Draconian about Covid-19 shots. I would like to see him get that new capital started enough to where the government would move there, and I'd like to go visit to take care of mine and my wife's personal business there and elsewhere in Indonesia, but we have to get shots to go. My wife went there with a doctor's letter recommending against a shot once. There was probably a bit of divine help so that would work out for her. I wouldn't want to take all my kids that way.

I hope the news about problems with those who are vaxxed breaks out of niche websites and conspiracy theory circles enough to whether the news actually covered it. But the network that have been supporting mandates and treating those who oppose shots with derision have a vested interest in burying the evidence. If it gets to be too big of a problem... not that I am hoping for more problems... they may just have to cover it.

I suspect a lot of countries will see anti-vax candidates meet with a measure of success, especially countries that have republics where the government was Draconian about lockdowns and vaccines. Maybe 2024 will see an antivax president in Indonesia. Jokowi will have exhausted two terms. In the US, it could become an issue if the health problems from the shot increase.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Covid Shots and Dying Young

Post by Cornfed »

Well of course the stupid lemmings are dying young. We've known this for well over a year now.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Sucks to be them. Some of the people I knew died of heart complications after they got the shot.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... osion.html
Chinese families 'start burning bodies of their loved ones in the streets' amid Covid explosion as corpses pile up in crematoriums and funeral homes
Beijing's axing of its stringent virus curbs last month has unleashed the virus
Experts have warned millions could die from Covid in the coming months
-----
On Monday, China's president Xi Jinping finally admitted the mistakes of his draconian zero-Covid policy which failed to contain the virus and sparked the country's first widespread mass protests in decades.
It seems that natural immunity does not work and the Chinese made vaccine is not very effective or expired. Maybe not enough booster shots are available to keep the vaccination against covid-19 up to date.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
January 4th, 2023, 5:22 am
Chinese families 'start burning bodies of their loved ones in the streets' amid Covid explosion as corpses pile up in crematoriums and funeral homes
-----
On Monday, China's president Xi Jinping finally admitted the mistakes of his draconian zero-Covid policy which failed to contain the virus and sparked the country's first widespread mass protests in decades.
It seems that natural immunity does not work and the Chinese made vaccine is not very effective or expired. Maybe not enough booster shots are available to keep the vaccination against covid-19 up to date.
Stupidity is certainly a renewable resource.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Cornfed wrote:
January 3rd, 2023, 10:33 am
Well of course the stupid lemmings are dying young. We've known this for well over a year now.
I and family and relatives got the first Pfizer vaccination about 18 months ago, now 4 times vaccinated (Pfizer and Moderna) and waiting for the 5th shot. We are also vaccinated against seasonal flu and pneumonia.

We are still all alive and healthy and never got infected by covid-19 (one of us got infected, but felt perfectly healthy all time, no symptoms at all) and we were never infected with pneumonia or seasonal flu.

We know also a few people who were not vaccinated but infected and it was not such a funny time for them to recover, but nobody so far died.

Further, many hospitals report that their patients are dying because of covid-19+severe pneumonia / or being infected not only with covid-19, but also with seasonal flu.

If you get ill because of covid-19 AND are infected at the same time with pneumonia, there is no doubt that this might become a life-threatening situation.

In Japan, all these vaccinations are administered only to people who show up by themselves and sign a consent form, vaccinations are done only under the supervision of a medical doctor - nobody cares if you show up for vaccination or not. Totally up to the individual person to decide.

Many were showing up, about 372 million covid-19 shots (1,2,3 and 4) were administered to about 104 million people.
So far there is no difference of the number of funerals, about the same comparing 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

@Cornfed The Died Suddenly documentary has been debunked. Just check this article. The scientists are saying that movie was meant to shock people.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-re ... ves/101975
Jonathan Laxton, MD, of the University of Manitoba Max Rady College of Medicine in Winnipeg, is one of those experts leading the effort to set the record straightopens in a new tab or window. He called the claims made in the film -- titled "Died Suddenlyopens in a new tab or window" -- "blatant lies."

"My first impression was it's just basically over-the-top lies made to scare people away from getting the COVID-19 vaccine," Laxton told MedPage Today. "I think it's so over-the-top that it actually won't convince anybody who doesn't already believe it."
Favorite yick quote: "You are not my mate".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

kangarunner wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 8:37 am
@Cornfed The Died Suddenly documentary has been debunked
No debunking there, and anyway there are multiple lines of evidence the clot shots causes clots and other disorders. It is not an issue any more.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 8:43 am
kangarunner wrote:
No debunking there, and anyway there are multiple lines of evidence the clot shots causes clots and other disorders. It is not an issue any more.
You're wrong. Everyone knows theses mysterious deaths are caused by new unidentifiable particles entering the atmosphere. Also being too happy can cause sudden death as well. Maybe that's why our benevolent leaders are pushing us further into poverty :roll: how did I not see this sooner? :lol:
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 8:48 am
Cornfed wrote:
January 6th, 2023, 8:43 am
kangarunner wrote:
You're wrong. Everyone knows theses mysterious deaths are caused by new unidentifiable particles entering the atmosphere. Also being too happy can cause sudden death as well. Maybe that's why our benevolent leaders are pushing us further into poverty :roll: how did I not see this sooner? :lol:
Yeah, or the government and/or big companies will do the work while running at a loss forever. Face it people, if you are doing a conventional business and they want you out of business, you're going out of business.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

So, OP, is it typical in the USA now to have this conversation? Do most normies think like that doctor? I haven't been there since 2020, so can't opine. I imagine there's some sort of media narrative that normies are instructed to swallow in the after math of all this. It would be hard to believe that the majority of Americans realize they've been swindled and injected with bad medicine. Kind of like how two decades after 9/11 there are still americans that think modern-day cavemen caused three steel high rise buildings to fall into their own footprint at freefall speed despite engineers saying it's impossible.
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Yohan wrote:
January 4th, 2023, 5:22 am
-----
Did it ever occur to you that the mainstream media lies to you and that China may be experiencing yet another bioweapon attack? That's right I said, "another."
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

kangarunner wrote:
@Cornfed The Died Suddenly documentary has been debunked. Just check this article. The scientists are saying that movie was meant to shock people.

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-re ... ves/101975
Jonathan Laxton, MD, of the University of Manitoba Max Rady College of Medicine in Winnipeg, is one of those experts leading the effort to set the record straightopens in a new tab or window. He called the claims made in the film -- titled "Died Suddenlyopens in a new tab or window" -- "blatant lies."

"My first impression was it's just basically over-the-top lies made to scare people away from getting the COVID-19 vaccine," Laxton told MedPage Today. "I think it's so over-the-top that it actually won't convince anybody who doesn't already believe it."
There was absolute BS in it. There was a surgery scene that was not related to blood clots at all. That was part of the fakery of it. Whoever made the film is likely controlled opposition using this to label anti-vaxxers as nutters.