Risks of the Covid vaccine

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Flat-Antelope7927
Freshman Poster

Re: Risks of the Covid vaccine

Post by Flat-Antelope7927 »

Cornfed wrote:
August 21st, 2023, 2:45 pm
Flat-Antelope7927 wrote:
August 21st, 2023, 2:39 pm
There are no risks to the Covid vaccine. Everyone I know is fully vaccinated and none of us have any health problems. So much for the conspiracy theorists who are afraid of a little harmless jab. Have fun getting Covid again while we're fully protected.
Excellent. In that case you will be overjoyed to take the new booster, and would it kill you to take the jabs from all of the companies that offer them? You can't be too protected.
Covid is starting to spread again so I wouldn't mind another booster to be honest. Better safe than sorry. I'll be enjoying a football game while the science deniers are sick in the hospital.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Flat-Antelope7927 wrote:
August 21st, 2023, 2:47 pm
Cornfed wrote:
August 21st, 2023, 2:45 pm
Flat-Antelope7927 wrote:
August 21st, 2023, 2:39 pm
There are no risks to the Covid vaccine. Everyone I know is fully vaccinated and none of us have any health problems. So much for the conspiracy theorists who are afraid of a little harmless jab. Have fun getting Covid again while we're fully protected.
Excellent. In that case you will be overjoyed to take the new booster, and would it kill you to take the jabs from all of the companies that offer them? You can't be too protected.
Covid is starting to spread again so I wouldn't mind another booster to be honest. Better safe than sorry. I'll be enjoying a football game while the science deniers are sick in the hospital.
@Flat-Antelope7927

I agree with you.

Here in Japan medical clinics administered approx. 407 million shots (Pfizer/Moderna only) since 2021.

Wife and I are vaccinated against covid-19 vaccination (Pfizer/Moderna) 6 times and except less than 2 days of some small discomfort like pain in the left arm and a bit sleepy, there are no side-effects noticed. Both of us were never infected with covid-19.
I also travelled abroad to Thailand and Philippines and had contact with many people in airplanes, in trains, in hotels etc.

We both are also vaccinated against seasonal flu and pneumonia - if you are infected with covid-19 AND flu/pneumonia, it might turn into a life-threatening condition for you.

I don't care if others are vaccinated or not, up to them.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The new lethal injections for you stupid lemmings to dispatch yourselves back to the hell that spawned you is coming out in two or three weeks so this heads up should give you the chance to be the first on your block to take it. Be sure to donate some money to a general HA booze and whore fund before you do. It is not as if you can take it to hell with you.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/25/heal ... index.html
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Cornfed wrote:
August 25th, 2023, 12:56 pm
The new lethal injections for you stupid lemmings to dispatch yourselves back to the hell that spawned you is coming out in two or three weeks so this heads up should give you the chance to be the first on your block to take it. Be sure to donate some money to a general HA booze and whore fund before you do. It is not as if you can take it to hell with you.

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/08/25/heal ... index.html
Why are you always opening these posts addressing us as if we were all part of the vaccinated cattle? You know most of us here never got the shot when it was practically compulsory. We won't oblige now.

Your sarcasm is misplaced and only makes what is an agreeable point less pleasant to read.

My fear is that TPTB will sense the general indifference from the people - few of us are mentally prepared to another year of mask mandates, closed shops and fake death reports - and make their draconian measures even stricter and more authoritarian.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

publicduende wrote:
August 25th, 2023, 1:13 pm
Why are you always opening these posts addressing us as if we were all part of the vaccinated cattle? You know most of us here never got the shot when it was practically compulsory. We won't oblige now.
There are plenty of lemmings here. It would be a shame if they missed out on their calling.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
August 25th, 2023, 1:19 pm
publicduende wrote:
There are plenty of lemmings here. It would be a shame if they missed out on their calling.
Because this thread is a "Hall of Fame" for one's naive stupidity. :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

You can't stop those lemming from jumping off the cliff or taking a death jab and expect it to work.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

BTW, the bad guys may open the next phase of the hoax by triggering the deaths of people with 5G or something. Hopefully no-one who hasn't already signed his own death warrant will fall for such a ploy.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 25th, 2023, 2:33 pm
BTW, the bad guys may open the next phase of the hoax by triggering the deaths of people with 5G or something. Hopefully no-one who hasn't already signed his own death warrant will fall for such a ploy.
Another one of ZOG science experiment I suppose. Plenty of ZOG fodder to play around with. First its the death jab then 5G attack.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

publicduende wrote:

Your sarcasm is misplaced and only makes what is an agreeable point less pleasant to read.

My fear is that TPTB will sense the general indifference from the people - few of us are mentally prepared to another year of mask mandates, closed shops and fake death reports - and make their draconian measures even stricter and more authoritarian.
I'd like to believe that what @Cornfed is doing with this thread is simply providing a bold and stern warning as a way to dissuade others from taking the ZOG-mandated death shot and thereby save lives - a noble undertaking born out of love for his fellow man. However, I could be wrong and Cornfed might just be a bitter misanthrope.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 25th, 2023, 2:53 pm
I'd like to believe that what @Cornfed is doing with this thread is simply providing a bold and stern warning as a way to dissuade others from taking the ZOG-mandated death shot and thereby save lives - a noble undertaking born out of love for his fellow man. However, I could be wrong and Cornfed might just be a bitter misanthrope.
I wholeheartedly agree with @Cornfed on the spirit of the thread. I just think the tone of his posts is a bit too much. The few who believe in vaccination, like @Yohan will probably not be dissuased if he used abrasive language, even if he uses it sarcastically.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 25th, 2023, 2:53 pm
publicduende wrote:

I'm guessing it's the latter. @publicduende is probably right and @Cornfed actually has a malicious streak. But to be honest the stupidity of some of these NPC minded serfs can be really frustrating at times.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 25th, 2023, 10:52 pm
I'm guessing it's the latter. @publicduende is probably right and @Cornfed actually has a malicious streak. But to be honest the stupidity of some of these NPC minded serfs can be really frustrating at times.
Sometimes it's not stupidity. It's normalcy bias, it's desire to comply, it's (mostly misplaced) trust in the Institutions as the Keepers of the Greater Good. Not wanting to make names, but our friend @Yohan lived most of his adult life in Japan, perhaps one of the few countries in the world where the Government can be considered mostly competent.

Had he been living in his native Austria or the US, or even Italy, his stance would have probably been quite different.

He might have been gently nudged towards a mindset of trusting the government and this might have influenced his choice of getting "yet another flu shot". For what we know his many Pfizer and Moderna jabs only had a placebo effect and it was the flu shot, not the Covid vaccine, that protected him from catching Covid.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Cornfed wrote:
August 4th, 2023, 9:15 am
Blood related health care claims are up 522% for some reason.

https://vigilantfox.substack.com/p/ed-d ... atological
@Cornfed
Obviously the blood related health care claims are up 522% only because of "climate change," "antisemitism," and "homophobia," and so on (which are also the reason young kids are suddenly dying of cardiac arrest while playing video games, something which I strangely noticed never happened to those of us living it up in the peak of 1980s to early 1990s arcade game parlors).
It should go without saying that it can't possibly have anything to do with the "safe and effective" jew vaccines. :roll:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

publicduende wrote:
August 26th, 2023, 3:21 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 25th, 2023, 10:52 pm
Sometimes it's not stupidity. It's normalcy bias, it's desire to comply, it's (mostly misplaced) trust in the Institutions as the Keepers of the Greater Good. Not wanting to make names, but our friend @Yohan lived most of his adult life in Japan, perhaps one of the few countries in the world where the Government can be considered mostly competent.

Had he been living in his native Austria or the US, or even Italy, his stance would have probably been quite different.

He might have been gently nudged towards a mindset of trusting the government and this might have influenced his choice of getting "yet another flu shot". For what we know his many Pfizer and Moderna jabs only had a placebo effect and it was the flu shot, not the Covid vaccine, that protected him from catching Covid.
@Pixel--Dude
@publicduende
Personally I'd rather literally take a bullet than one of the Covid vaccines, but I'm also not in the hardcore misanthrope camp like Cornfed claims to be either, and I don't want nice vax lemmings to die or suffer major injuries.

For what it's worth: The majority of my friends and family members have taken the vaccines, and unlike what some of the vax-worship trolls have said here, there amazingly enough have been a noteworthy sudden uptick in massive cardiac arrest cases, bloodclots, and other abnormal onsets of serious injury shortly after a number of people I know took the clotshots. (Obviously the overwhelming actuarial data and other data we've posted all over this thread earlier showing the recorded huge increase in deaths are more compelling evidence that the vaccines are dangerous, but that's just my $0.02 cents vs the trolls I notice on here saying "No one I know has had any problems after taking the clotshots." Ironically, the jewmedia actually acknowledges the big abnormal surge in "sudden deaths," but then blames them on nonsense like "mysterious particles entering the atmosphere," "Christmas tree syndrome," "climate change," etc. :roll: )

The majority of people I personally know who took the jabs don't fall into one neat category, but I found their responses interesting:

Few of them (i.e. that I know personally) are wanting to force mandates on everyone else even if they opted into the shots themselves.

The more poignant cases IMO are those who strongly distrusted the vaccine, but couldn't live with the risk that if covid was actually a big danger, that they might give it to their own family members (notably kids or grandkids), so they took the clotshots despite major misgivings about the dangers of harm to their health, and distrusting the flagrantly criminal big pharma corporations that have already been convicted multiple times of killing people with dangerous products even before covid.

The other group is my more churlish friends who just went with the herd and took the clotshots since "everybody's doin' it," but then made fun of the shots they themselves took because ALL of them got covid anyway after being "fully vaccinated" and boosted. Literally ALL of them got covid.
(As it happens, I still haven't caught covid yet, despite having sex with too many unvaccinated women, which I probably shouldn't have done and may end up regretting doing if the reputed risks of spreading MRNA spike proteins via physical contact with vax lemmings are accurate... but I still can't help being a little entertained that all my "fully vaccinated and boosted" friends did get Covid, while I didn't.) :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/