Steroids and Responsibility

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Obviously a woman taking man's level of testosterone would look like a man, but how is testosterone supposed to be bad? I could take my power drill and drill a hole through my hand, but how are power drills bad??? This is how the media manipulate dumb white people. They are too stupid to see things right.

As for doses, high doses are only used very short periods, they are not stayed on like that article insinuates.

I predict people will just never be able to see how the media lies with truths. :x
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

By the way, one of the few times I saw the mass media being honest about something.

http://www.jtest28.com/OtherDirectory/Testosterone.html

Scroll down toward the bottoms of the page, to the left. HBO did a show on how out of millions, there have only bee like 10 or so deaths from gear! I knew this already of course, but was shocked to see them admit it!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Steroids and Responsibility

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Tsar wrote:I know that steroids has been in the news in the not too distant past. Steroids have different properties. Some cut fat, others build muscle, and some do a combination of both.

Would anyone take steroids for a few weeks to aide in toning or muscle building? I know that they are illegal. From a Libertarian standpoint steroids that used by average people and used responsibly shouldn't be a crime. The government shouldn't use the excuse they are protecting the person's health because it's hypocritical. Every drug has it's potential for abuse. Responsible use is the key word. Sometimes water intake must be upped, vitamins added to daily diets, or supplements to support the liver. Sometimes another drug should be used to responsibly ease the body into normal operations. Sometimes blood pressure readers are recommended. The most important aspect of responsible usage would be awareness and knowledge about the steroid.

Some people get motivated and excited when they notice a difference in their appearance. A six pack, defined muscles, and a good physique is something that attracts girls and can add bonus points. Short-term steroid use as an occasional boost shouldn't be too bad in terms of health. Any person with common sense would know not to drink alcohol when taking steroids. I know steroids is a controversial issue because they are illegal.

A regular person using steroids isn't cheating by artificially enhancing performance like an athlete. It's more like a powerful fat burning and muscle building supplement.

Would anyone temporarily use steroids as a way of enhancing physical appearance and the rate at which they gain strength?
** Rubs hands together**

This is my favorite topic! To cut to the chase, on bodybuilding/GEAR forums, we have talked about why steroids have been given a bad rap until the cows come home. Anybody with a brain knows that cigarettes and alcohol has a FAR, FAR worse negative impact upon general society. From all the people who have been killed from drunk drivers alone, alcohol should be illegal!

Anyhow, most people don't even know the history behind anabolic steroids. They just jump to the conclusion that they're bad chemicals and leave it at that. Steroids were actually developed by pharmaceutical companies to treat all kinds of medical conditions such as anemia, osteoporosis, or even helping people with muscle wasting diseases such as HIV to gain/retain weight. Steroids were also prescribed to children with stunted growth....

Anyhow, around the 50's/60's, athletes started taking these steroids because it improved their performance significantly, then it spread to the bodybuilders, then down to the average man and it was over. Part of the bad rap is that men abuse steroids and take too much for too long.

That said, there is a whole catalog of steroids, and they are safe to use so as long as you know what you're doing and keep your doses low. At the end of the day, whatever steroid you decide to take all depends on what you're trying to accomplish. If you're trying to build muscle and trim up your body you could do 8 weeks of a Dianabol/Testosterone Ethanate cycle. There are so many options!

Lastly I will just say that the MAIN problem today is getting your hands on REAL steroids. Since they're illegal without a scrip, and since many pharmaceutical companies don't even make certain steroids anymore, you have to find them on the black market. Ingesting black market steroids is more dangerous then just taking steroids in and of itself because black market gear could be contaminated, it could be underdosed/overdosed, or sometimes underground labs will use a chemical different then what they advertised because it's cheaper for them.

These are the books you should read BEFORE you start using steroids:

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

jtest28 wrote:Obviously a woman taking man's level of testosterone would look like a man, but how is testosterone supposed to be bad? I could take my power drill and drill a hole through my hand, but how are power drills bad??? This is how the media manipulate dumb white people. They are too stupid to see things right.

As for doses, high doses are only used very short periods, they are not stayed on like that article insinuates.

I predict people will just never be able to see how the media lies with truths. :x
Like we say on gear forums, that in America, they have no problem prescribing estrogen to boys to turn them into girls if they want a sex change in that direction. I hate this f*** country..
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

icarus wrote:Did my first cycle at 19, I'm 36 now.  The heaviest cycle I've ever done was Tren stacked with Test-E (to prevent loss of libido).  IMHO the best thing to do is go as far as you can without them (yeah 19 was probably a little young to start), so probably mid 20's, and if you're not into competitive bodybuilding or powerlifting, use them just to enhance your look before a vacation, spring break etc. A couple cycles of deca or test a year isn't going to kill you!I stopped reading Flex magazine years ago because the guys started to get too freakishly huge and I always preferred the more aesthetic bodybuilders' physiques.  That said, f**k the holier-than-though self-righteous panty-waist limp-wrists who complain that it's 'cheating', or are so deluded that they think "yeah the only difference between the guys on stage and myself is the juice." Much of their 'moral objections' are just rationalizations for their own lack of effort and determination - or they are overly obsessed with 'fairness'.  I mean, if they really want fair then they should relinquish their own gym memberships at state-of-the-art clubs with the newest equipment, refuse to drink easily digested protein why isolate, and forgo any and all supplementation (including multivitamins) because some people don't have the money to partake in all of these advantages. As for the guy who died at 58 after taking roids more than 40 years ago, I'd really like to know your qualifications and justifications for proclaiming there was "nothing else in his profile" that would indicate his early demise.  I could easily list a host of bodybuilders from that era who undoubtedly did far more steroids than your friend and are still alive in kicking now.
Yep, just stick with the nandrolone family. BTW, I personally met Robby Robinson and he told me that all he mostly used deca durabolin throughout his whole career.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

HouseMD wrote:Gear works fine for some but not for others. I had a friend pass away last year from left ventricular hypertrophy that was so severe his heart could no longer pump blood effectively. He was only 26, with no heat problems prior to steroid use. 90% of people can take test safely coupled with an estrogen blocker and some tren at lower doses, but 10% are prone to either uncontrolled cardiac hypertrophy, liver issues, or hormone induced cancers. It is all genetics, whether an individual wants to roll those dice is a personal decision. Also, without proper PCT, you can permanently wreck your sex drive and hormone levels if you were cycling too hard. Be careful.
I wouldn't use tren at all, it's too hard on the kidneys. Test can be used without AI if the doses are low, or you use a non aromatizing steroid such as Stanozolol.

I failed to mention, if you want to use LEGALLY, go to Thailand and use. Guys from the UK and Australia go on "steroid vacations". I seen some swole dudes over there in bangkok!

http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-new ... 1zbto.html
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

tre wrote:Most men doing correct TRT (Testosterone Replacement Therapy) never go off of Testosterone once they start. They may take a break for a month and do some PCT (under doctors supervision), but they go right back on. Their natural levels are just never going to be optimal so they supplement until they die of old age eventually.

When we think of Steroids, Steroid Cycles, Bodybuilders, etc...that usually involves very large amounts of Testosterone (much higher than TRT) as well as steroids that are only prescribed by doctors for muscle wasting disease (Anavar, Winstrol, Deca, etc). Many bodybuilders also use Steroids that aren't prescribed for human use anymore (Turinabol) or Vet/Animal Steroids (Trenbolone, Equipose, etc).. Lastly, because Steroids are illegal in the USA, you have Underground Labs popping up all over the place. Who the hell know exactly what is in those bottles? Most Trenbolone and Equipose IS Underground Lab produced. This is due to government regulation and laws....causing more problems as they always do. Many "newbies" have no idea what they are doing either, which can and will cause health problems. They don't see a doctor for monitoring, they know nothing about what they are injecting or swallowing and they mix what shouldn't be mixed. They will complain that they are breaking out with cystic acne, that their moods are terrible and that their hair is falling out. Of course they wouldn't know that all of these side effects can be caused by the unstable levels of hormone in their system. They just flat-out have no idea what they are doing.

There is a big difference between HRT and being a geared-up meat head powerlifter/bodybuilder. The mentality is different and the risk level is much different. A bodybuilder may use 2000mgs of Testosterone per week, while the TRT user would use only 50-200mgs of Testosterone per week. Much of the known side effects are experienced at the higher levels, unstable levels (newbie mistakes or irresponsibility) and when using steroid varieties that are not ever prescribed for regular HRT.

I challenge men who are over age 35 to get a blood panel through their doctor to see how you are doing, especially if you feel old, are tired, unmotivated, depressed, with low sex drive and with cloudy minds/thoughts. Most of the time you will need to ASK your doctor to test your Testosterone (Total and Free) and Estrogen levels. If you test out much lower than a man should test out for his age, I highly recommend TRT. It could literally change your life...no exaggeration. Some doctors are more cutting edge than others in this area so you'll need to do your research once you have those blood test results...
Good post. As far as per bold, at one point guys were sending in their stuff to private labs to get their gear analyzed to see if it was real but even that dried up because the government now forbids private companies to test controlled substances.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Anyone know what the legal status is in the Philippines? I've seen some say they seem to be legal, and others say they are illegal without a script, but was curious if anyone had a definitive answer.
Out in the world living the dream!
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

manly5000 wrote:Anyone know what the legal status is in the Philippines? I've seen some say they seem to be legal, and others say they are illegal without a script, but was curious if anyone had a definitive answer.
Its not readily available, but I have no doubt one could find it with the right connections. Legality for Testosterone will definitely not be as strict as in the USA. In most of Asia, it's not even considered a "drug" (which is correct as it's a hormone, not a drug). I would avoid anything that isn't legitimate, pharmacy grade Testosterone...it's NOT worth the risk. Imagine the contaminants that could be floating around in some unknown vial found in some street of the Philippines. If I were you, I'd just find a doctor in the Philippines that will prescribe it to you. If it works like most other things in the Philippines, $$ is all you need to get what you want. Best to do it legitimately IMO. I would recommend that you only take it when you need it, but my view on need is based on anything much less than optimal. The only way you are going to know for certain is to get a blood panel that includes Total Testosterone, Free Testosterone and Estrogen levels.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

jtest28 wrote:Yes, for a six pack, diet is the way to do that. Nothing, and I mean nothing known to man will make you lean like a good diet will. I lost 85 or so pounds, in I think it was 8 months, just by dieting,and most of that time I didn't even do aerobics. And if I knew then what I know now, I could have done it in 4. . . Thats the kicker, KNOWING how to do it. I spent years experimenting with it. Its not as simple as calories in calories out. But if you can get the hang of it, you can stay dieting and stay lean all the time. A really good diet will be one that is so nutritious as to allow you to stay on it without it driving you down. Thats key. . .
This is interesting. Would you give some details or send me to a site for guidance?
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

I too want to learn some dieting tips and what steroids to take. Can you also give me some guidance?
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Dark_Sol wrote:I too want to learn some dieting tips and what steroids to take. Can you also give me some guidance?
Steroids are illegal in the USA without a prescription. I recommend you see a Life Extension Doctor and get a blood test. Have him test:

Total Testosterone levels
Free Testosterone levels
Estradiol levels

That's just the bare minimum, you may as well get Comprehensive blood work that includes other things to check on your health. If you are low in Testosterone, then your doctor will prescribe Testosterone in some form or another. If you are not low at all, then you do not need it. Life Extension Doctors, in particular, are more cutting edge and will see mid-range testosterone levels as NOT optimal. They will want to see your Total Testosterone levels in the range of 600-800ng/dl usually, where your regular doctor will let you suffer at levels less than 300. If you have natural levels in the 600-800 range...don't mess with it!
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

I live in the DR, but I will get a blood test for it. I was told back when I was 20 yrs old that I had low testosterone before, but haven't checked since then.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

I am not sure about steroids, but I know that even the FDA did not want to ban HGH in the 90's but Congress disagreed and banned it. Kinda interesting that even the freaking FDA agreed HGH had some legit uses.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

jtest28 wrote:Ive been on gear since I was 20 (39 now) at any doses you can imagine and any combination. People, stop believe the Zionist assholes who run the media. Might as well believe in feminism. . . Theres more side effects in cough syrup than any gear I've ever seen.
I agree. I've never used gear, but I've looked at the information, and the media scare about steroids was just ridiculous, politically-motivated hype.

In regard to the OP, no, I wouldn't use steroids because I don't care about getting really big and I can get big enough just by lifting heavy weights while doing classic compound exercises. So it would just be a waste of money for me, especially since most women in Europe just want skinny guys with abs and could really care less how strong or big they are.

Most Europeans think that the perfect older man would look like Dave Beckham and not like Dave Tate.

Something interesting I read a little while ago is that eating additional B complex vitamins can increase GH secretion in the body, but probably not by too much. Eating lots of protein also increases the body's need for B complex vitamins.