Got Covid...and it's a joke

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Got Covid...and it's a joke

Post by Yohan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Italy.html
Anti-vaxxer, 28, dies of Covid after tearing off his oxygen mask
and insisting he did not have the disease while being treated at Italian hospital

The man, named as Luigi Cossellu, reportedly denied existence of Covid-19
He, along with his 55-year-old father, are said to have both been unvacinated
Mr Cossellu was admitted to hospital last Sunday with acute respiratory failure
He initially refused treatment, tearing off his oxygen mask in the hospital
Doctors were able to persuade him to put it back on, but he later passed away
Full story, link above

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

amyst wrote:
January 22nd, 2022, 4:49 pm
I had a pretty easy covid too. Fully vaccinated with pfizer.
What, only Pfizer? What about all those other great companies that promise so much as to partially protect you from a single strain of the common cold for a month or two and ask nothing in return other than trillions of dollars of taxpayers money? Do they not deserve your patronage as well? I have confidence using all the jabs on the market will bring about great improvements in your life. .
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
January 24th, 2022, 2:42 am
Yohan wrote:
January 24th, 2022, 2:25 am
I expect end of February 2022 Japan will be open again and this omicron variant will be gone.
Now still vaccination booster campaign is going on.
That would be perfect timing...I'll be there by cherry blossoms :-)
There are still more new infected patients than people who recovered in Japan, but in some provinces already slowly a turn-around can be seen since about three days.

The omicron is less deadly, and people recover often within a few days, but not sure, if this is because of the vaccination or because the omicron is weaker.

Still much about the omicron is unknown, but it seems comparing the number of deaths here in Japan it is about 6 times less deadly, however the number of infected patients is much higher.

Compared with delta-variant and other variants before about 800 people died each month up to December 2021 - now since January 2022 there are about 400 deaths per months registered (about the half less)

Infected acute patients were up to 230.000 people at the peak with delta, and now, likely near the peak with omicron there are so far 650.000 patients, three times more. Severely ill so far 882 patients in hospital ICU.

The omicron is not really so harmless, but still easier to handle than the delta-variant.
If all goes fine, end of February the number of patients should be much smaller than today.

About 3rd vaccination (booster vaccination), already started in the larger cities, but for myself the date is fixed with 24th February. We do not live here in a high risk area to be infected. (mixture 2 x Pfizer, booster 1 x Moderna).

If you don't hear anything from me after that date, I might be dead.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... virus.html
Anti-vax Italian priest, 51, who thought Covid jabs contained the cells of aborted embryos dies from coronavirus

Don Paolo Romeo, 51, was a parish priest at Santo Stefano Abbey in Genoa
He died of complications from the virus after spending a month in hospital
Don Paolo endorsed the conservative beliefs that vaccines had embryo cells

An anti-vax priest in Italy who said Covid jabs contained the cells of aborted embryos has died from coronavirus.

Don Paolo Romeo, 51, was a parish priest at Santo Stefano Abbey in Genoa, northern Italy.

He died of complications from the virus after a month in hospital.

Before his death he endorsed the conservative beliefs of followers of French Catholic archbishop Marcel François Marie Joseph Lefebvre, namely that some Covid vaccines were made from cells taken from aborted embryos.
Covid-19, all its variants and this includes the omicron variant, is not a joke. Covid-19 should be taken seriously.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
February 3rd, 2022, 5:32 am
Anti-vax Italian priest, 51, who thought Covid jabs contained the cells of aborted embryos dies from coronavirus

Covid-19, all its variants and this includes the omicron variant, is not a joke. Covid-19 should be taken seriously.
All vaccines contain embryonic cells, most of the time from chicken or duck embryos, sometimes aborted fetuses. He was absolutely right to state that and he acted by conscience.

Sorry @Yohan, unfortunately I have read more than enough to have a very strong opinion about the virus, its consequences and, most importantly, the way the world responded to it.

The prophilaxys protocols used by hospitals are, plain and simple, designed to 1) not cure the Covid patient, and 2) let them die in the most brutal, visually striking way. By the time a patient has severe trombosis in their lungs and brain, no oxygen can save them.

Simple and cheap antivirals, the likes of HCQ and ivermectin, can literally kill Covid on the onset. Even in the more severe cases, they can literally bring these people back from the dead...and they did, in the rare cases where the odd common-sensical judge ruled to force the hospital to break protocol and administer them.

I have personally never said Covid-19, especially the original variants going around in 2020 and mid-2021, is not to be taken seriously. It has been a particularly vicious form of flu. What I have always considered a complete joke, and a f**king unfunny one at that, is the twisted agendas of lockdowns, mass vaccination and mandates that most governments enacted to please their techno-medical overlords.

Unlike WW2, there will be no Nuremberg trials to ascertain the responsibility of those who have, literally, millions of lost lives and an entire generation of young men and women who will be forever scarred by this dodgy pandemic response.
menacashback
Freshman Poster

Post by menacashback »

Even after recovering from COVID-19, it's imperative that you get vaccinated and continue to practice the preventive measures that protect yourself and others from the virus, including social distancing, wearing a mask and washing your hands regularly.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
February 3rd, 2022, 6:15 am
Yohan wrote:
February 3rd, 2022, 5:32 am
All vaccines contain embryonic cells, most of the time from chicken or duck embryos, sometimes aborted fetuses. He was absolutely right to state that and he acted by conscience.
This unvaccinated Italian priest is dead now. It seems his prayers did not work....
Simple and cheap antivirals, the likes of HCQ and ivermectin, can literally kill Covid on the onset. Even in the more severe cases, they can literally bring these people back from the dead...and they did, in the rare cases where the odd common-sensical judge ruled to force the hospital to break protocol and administer them.
https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2021/ ... -evidence/
Up to you if you read it.

There are clinical trials about ivermectin going on in Japan to find out if it is true that ivermectin has a positive influence regarding covid-19, but so far the results are inconclusive.
I have personally never said Covid-19, especially the original variants going around in 2020 and mid-2021, is not to be taken seriously. It has been a particularly vicious form of flu. What I have always considered a complete joke, and a f**king unfunny one at that, is the twisted agendas of lockdowns, mass vaccination and mandates that most governments enacted to please their techno-medical overlords.
I also agree that lockdowns, people forcing into vaccination and vaccination passports are not helpful.

We here in Japan have no problem with that, nobody is forced into vaccination, nobody needs to apply for a vaccination passport and to show it to police whie walking around, and we can go within Japan to everywhere we like, day and night....by car, by train, by ferry... no restriction.

About vaccination, there are so many Japanese people showing up by themselves (up to 94.3 % in some areas) that it is really not necessary to consider anti-vaxx people at all. You receive an invitation from the ward office, you come it's fine and you do not show up, it's OK too.

Japanese medical staff is really very busy now for the 3rd booster vaccination and also have to administer seasonal flu and pneumonia vaccine.
The backlog in my area, which is not overpopulated is about 2 to 3 weeks on the waiting list with fixed date and time when you show up asking for booster vaccine reservation. Even running out of Pfizer, using Moderna instead.

About myself and wife, we have already a reservation for 3rd booster shot, we use the same clinic as we did for 1st and 2nd shot.
It's for free and I want to receive the international official vaccination certificate as I consider to travel abroad as soon as this omicron virus wave is over. There is already an agreement that the Thai authorities accept the Japanese official vaccination certificate.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
February 3rd, 2022, 11:13 am
This unvaccinated Italian priest is dead now. It seems his prayers did not work....
...nor did any preventive protocol. If you look at the official WHO guidance implemented in Italy, it still mentions "get paracetamol and wait at home for a few days". What makes me blood boil is that both HCQ and ivermectine are so cheap, the entire population at risk could have been administered one tablet of either, once a week, free of charge, and the Italian government would have spent maybe 1% of what they spent on securing million of vaccine doses.

But hey, these cheap medications don't come with millionaire bribes, do they? :)
Yohan wrote:
Yes, I have read it, albeit not from Japan Times. I think it's a case of "too little too late", though, that only now some mainstream press is timidly acknowledging that Ivermectin is 100% effective and virtual side-effect-free as a Covid treatment.

Bloomberg initially posted the new as "Ivermectin effective against Covid" only to retract and rephrase as "Ivermectine showing antiviral effect against Covid". Hell might freeze is they dare state the obvious...
Yohan wrote:
I also agree that lockdowns, people forcing into vaccination and vaccination passports are not helpful.

We here in Japan have no problem with that, nobody is forced into vaccination, nobody needs to apply for a vaccination passport and to show it to police whie walking around, and we can go within Japan to everywhere we like, day and night....by car, by train, by ferry... no restriction.

About vaccination, there are so many Japanese people showing up by themselves (up to 94.3 % in some areas) that it is really not necessary to consider anti-vaxx people at all. You receive an invitation from the ward office, you come it's fine and you do not show up, it's OK too.

Japanese medical staff is really very busy now for the 3rd booster vaccination and also have to administer seasonal flu and pneumonia vaccine.
The backlog in my area, which is not overpopulated is about 2 to 3 weeks on the waiting list with fixed date and time when you show up asking for booster vaccine reservation. Even running out of Pfizer, using Moderna instead.

About myself and wife, we have already a reservation for 3rd booster shot, we use the same clinic as we did for 1st and 2nd shot.
It's for free and I want to receive the international official vaccination certificate as I consider to travel abroad as soon as this omicron virus wave is over. There is already an agreement that the Thai authorities accept the Japanese official vaccination certificate.
I understand that Japan has a culture of elderly and people at risk spontaneously being vaccinated, often with more traditional vaccines against flu and pneumonia. I am sure that contributed to lowering the cases.

And by the way, with PCR testing being proven so unreliable, heaven knows how many cases of non-Coronavirus flu and other viral infection might have been mis-recorded as Covid cases.

As someone said, the first casualty of was is the truth. TPTB have long since waged war to our mind, our capacity to critically discern the wall of lies
build to advance a certain agenda, from the common-sense truth.
Gali
Junior Poster

Post by Gali »

publicduende wrote:
February 3rd, 2022, 6:42 pm
Yohan wrote:
...nor did any preventive protocol. If you look at the official WHO guidance implemented in Italy, it still mentions "get paracetamol and wait at home for a few days". What makes me blood boil is that both HCQ and ivermectine are so cheap, the entire population at risk could have been administered one tablet of either, once a week, free of charge, and the Italian government would have spent maybe 1% of what they spent on securing million of vaccine doses.

But hey, these cheap medications don't come with millionaire bribes, do they? :)
Yohan wrote:
Yes, I have read it, albeit not from Japan Times. I think it's a case of "too little too late", though, that only now some mainstream press is timidly acknowledging that Ivermectin is 100% effective and virtual side-effect-free as a Covid treatment.

Bloomberg initially posted the new as "Ivermectin effective against Covid" only to retract and rephrase as "Ivermectine showing antiviral effect against Covid". Hell might freeze is they dare state the obvious...
Yohan wrote:

I understand that Japan has a culture of elderly and people at risk spontaneously being vaccinated, often with more traditional vaccines against flu and pneumonia. I am sure that contributed to lowering the cases.

And by the way, with PCR testing being proven so unreliable, heaven knows how many cases of non-Coronavirus flu and other viral infection might have been mis-recorded as Covid cases.

As someone said, the first casualty of was is the truth. TPTB have long since waged war to our mind, our capacity to critically discern the wall of lies
build to advance a certain agenda, from the common-sense truth.
Weird why would people not believe to the conpiracy theorists. Can't they see their high level sanity. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: With the help of the Sky Wizard.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

amyst wrote:
March 25th, 2022, 8:43 am
I had a very easy Covid experience too. Also vaccinated with Pfizer.
FInally the worldwide paranoias seems to have faded. Even Dr Faucistein decided that he had enough and is ready to retire.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
March 26th, 2022, 3:21 am
amyst wrote:
FInally the worldwide paranoias seems to have faded. Even Dr Faucistein decided that he had enough and is ready to retire.
In Japan/SouthKorea the death rate at the beginning after Chinese tourists infected local citizens was about 3 percent, later on 2 percent for the original Covid-19 and the Delta-Variant.

Now the Omicron death rate in both countries is about 0.2 percent - about 10 times less. It is disputed if this is because so many people are already vaccinated or if the omicron variant is indeed milder. However the total number of deaths did not change in both countries as the omicron variant infects many more people than the Delta-variant.

Compared to seasonal flu the omicron virus is still more deadly. Seasonal flu in Japan/South Korea is more or less harmless, only 0.02 percent of patients die.

Again not sure if this low death rate is because many Japanese and Koreans are already vaccinated against seasonal flu and pneumonia - both vaccinations are very popular and without any strong side effects and in use/yearly updated since many years.

In Japan for Covid-19 vaccination only Pfizer and Moderna are in common use. AstraZeneca - despite produced in Japan - is only available on request and only used for people who are 40+.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
March 26th, 2022, 9:08 am
In Japan/SouthKorea the death rate at the beginning after Chinese tourists infected local citizens was about 3 percent, later on 2 percent for the original Covid-19 and the Delta-Variant.

Now the Omicron death rate in both countries is about 0.2 percent - about 10 times less. It is disputed if this is because so many people are already vaccinated or if the omicron variant is indeed milder. However the total number of deaths did not change in both countries as the omicron variant infects many more people than the Delta-variant.

Compared to seasonal flu the omicron virus is still more deadly. Seasonal flu in Japan/South Korea is more or less harmless, only 0.02 percent of patients die.

Again not sure if this low death rate is because many Japanese and Koreans are already vaccinated against seasonal flu and pneumonia - both vaccinations are very popular and without any strong side effects and in use/yearly updated since many years.

In Japan for Covid-19 vaccination only Pfizer and Moderna are in common use. AstraZeneca - despite produced in Japan - is only available on request and only used for people who are 40+.
Considering that all the people under 70 with no comorbidities who got Omicron were back on their feet after 48 hours, regardless of whether and when they got jabbed, I would say Covid-19 is now a non-event, in Japan like anywhere else in the world.

I am sure many governments will take their sweet time to phase our anti-pandemic measures, like wearing masks in public. As I learn, people in Japan and Korea will probably continue to wear masks as they used to do even before Covid spread.

Nothing to see people, move on...or well, there's a war to see now...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

publicduende wrote:
March 26th, 2022, 3:21 am
amyst wrote:
But Asia is still paranoid about Covid and is gullible and not good at seeing through bullshit.

Any idea when the pandemic will end in the Philippines? What happened to the carefree Filipino attitude? Why doesn't the government adopt it?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

publicduende wrote:
March 26th, 2022, 10:45 pm
Nothing to see people, move on...or well, there's a war to see now...
Winston » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:32 pm
But Asia is still paranoid about Covid and is gullible and not good at seeing through bullshit.
Ukraine War or not, even Russia does not share your opinion that 'there is nothing to see'...or that Covid is only bullshit...

Now starting to research how to vaccinate children between 6 to 11 year old....
https://tass.com/russia/1427763

RUSSIAN NEWS AGENCY

Number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Russia rises by 24,072 per day
The number of hospitalizations due to coronavirus in Russia increased by 4,275 per day

MOSCOW, March 26. /TASS/. The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in Russia increased by 24,072 over the day to 17,739,462, the federal headquarters against coronavirus told reporters on Saturday.

In relative terms, the growth in the number of coronavirus cases was 0.14%.

Meanwhile, the number of hospitalizations due to coronavirus in Russia increased by 4,275 per day, the headquarters said. The increase in the number of hospitalizations happened in 37 regions, the headquarters said. A day earlier, 4,212 hospitalizations were reported.

The number of recoveries
The number of recoveries after coronavirus in Russia increased by 60,933 per day to 16,606,691, the headquarters against coronavirus told.

A day earlier, the headquarters announced 61,860 recoveries.

The share of discharged patients increased to 93.6% of the total number of cases, the headquarters said.

The number of deaths
The number of deaths due to coronavirus in Russia increased by 395 per day to 367,013, the headquarters told.

A day earlier, 398 deaths were reported.
https://tass.com/russia/1427903

Russia to begin next week clinical trials of anti-COVID-19 vaccine for children
This is for the age group of 6 to 11 years old

MOSCOW, March 27. /TASS/. Anti-coronavirus vaccination of children between six and 11 years in Russia will start next week within the frames of clinical trials, head of the Gamaleya Research Center for Epidemiology and Microbiology Alexander Gintsburg told TASS.

"I believe that clinical trials of a vaccine, particularly the vaccine against the coronavirus for children, will start next week," he said. "As of today, we have no list of children, but we have decided on the organization, which has the right to recruit volunteers and select hospitals to hold the clinical trials."

On January 24, the Russian Health Ministry issued a license for clinical tests of a Gamaleya Center’s coronavirus vaccine in children aged from 6 to 11. The ministry reported at that time that tests involving 2,200 children would be organized at three medical establishments in Moscow. Gintsburg announced back then that tests would require a period of three and a half months.

Earlier, the Russian government allocated more than 305.5 million rubles (almost $4 million at the exchange rate of that time) for the Gamaleya Center to test an anti-coronavirus vaccine for children aged 6-11 years. A total of 1,100 volunteers of this age group were expected to take part in the trials.

On November 24, 2021, the Russian Health Ministry authorized the Sputnik M COVID-19 vaccine for young people aged from 12 to 17, consisting of two components. Vaccination of children under the age of 15 requires parental consent, while young people aged over 15 can decide for themselves.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Yohan wrote:
March 27th, 2022, 7:16 am
Ukraine War or not, even Russia does not share your opinion that 'there is nothing to see'...or that Covid is only bullshit...

Now starting to research how to vaccinate children between 6 to 11 year old....
No surprise, @Yohan, no surprise...

It's a form of institutionalised paranoia that is raking up billions for any big pharma involved, even for a state one like the producer of Sputnik et similia.