The Beautiful Truth (film about diet and sickness)

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
odbo
Veteran Poster

The Beautiful Truth (film about diet and sickness)

Post by odbo »

Dr. Gerson therapy, Weston A. Price diet, cancer cures, aspartame, msg, mercury and fluoride, all in one film

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

Reason you should grow your own food
FreeYourMind
Freshman Poster

Post by FreeYourMind »

I wonder how many people born in the 1800s are still alive. The last U.S. veteran of WWI died recently.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

I'm sure some Japanese guys born in the 1800's are still alive.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

No wonder the oldest man lives in Russia!

Old americans die so quickly and so out of shape, due to the poisonous crap they put in everything.

I'd like to hear about the oldest Japanese person.

Man, the stories such people would have to tell! I remember talking with my closest grandfather some years ago. Even though he was the typical black person back then, he still had some valuable information.

It pisses me off how the elite try so hard to kill the elderly. Imagine how much better off we'd all be if the elderly could at least pass their life stories down to others before they died.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

FreeYourMind wrote:I wonder how many people born in the 1800s are still alive. The last U.S. veteran of WWI died recently.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_th ... est_people
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_th ... oldest_men