Bromine Added To Bread And Soft Drinks

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Bromine Added To Bread And Soft Drinks

Post by Taco »

Bromine is know to displace Iodine which causes many health problems including hypothyroidism, the main symptom of hypothyroidism is depression. Iodide was used as a dough conditioner in baked goods from the 1960’s to the 1980’s, but has since been replaced with bromide (a toxic halogen).

Brominated Vegetable Oil: The Psychosis-Inducing Beverage Ingredient
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... -soda.aspx

Iodine Deficiency Epidemic
http://www.laurapower.com/page26.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Bromine is toxic. It is in many foods/drinks that many consume daily.

Mountain Dew, Squirt and some Gatorade bottles have Brominated Vegetable Oil. That "cloudy" appearance is caused by that Brominated Vegetable Oil. The manufacturers put it in there in order to keep citrus oil from separating out of the drink. This stuff is extremely toxic and is banned in many countries.

Besides the Thyroid issues Bromine can cause by displacing Iodine, there is overwhelming evidence that it causes Cherry Angiomas. That is how I discovered Bromine as a toxin. I started getting Cherry Angiomas in several spots on my body. I was a big Mountain Dew drinker....I drank it to keep me awake during long drives, etc.. I also enjoyed Squirt. I've since dropped ANYTHING that has Bromine in it and the Cherry Angiomas have stopped appearing. I also took some Iodine for a few months in order to replace the Iodine that was lost with the many years of Bromine consumption.

Do your research as the government doesn't care about you or your well-being.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The Story of Bromide

Commercial breads are filled with potassium-bromide a dough conditioner that replaced potassium iodate in the 60′s.

The big bread companies claimed that bromide was better for people, when in reality they only used it because it made the bread more elastic so they could hang it in hooks more easily.

So people were just like okay that’s cool.

However nobody really told those people how potassium-bromide was used and tested in gulag prisons…

Why Bromide Was Fed to Prison Inmates

Back in the 50′s a group of gulag prison wardens figured out that they needed a chemical to turn their inmates more passive, which would make it easier for the guards to handle their prisoners.

So they came up with this toxic halogen that disrupts male hormone system by lowering testosterone levels called bromide.

They then added bromide to their prisons water supply and in the foods of those inmates.

It was a great success and the inmates became more kind and understanding towards the guards.

However after some time passed on, the administration of bromide to prisoners was declared to be against the human rights, because of the fact that it actually made most of the inmates impotent.

Canada also banned potassium-bromide enhanced flours in 1994. Bromide has also been banned in the UK since 1990.

So bromide might work well in prisons if it’s used to chemically lower the inmates testosterone to make them less dangerous to the guards, but what the f**k does this substance do in our bread still in 2014?!

Oh and by the way, bromide is also present in Mountain Dew, Fresca, and multiple other commercial food items…

That was just one example of what kind of preservatives and chemicals are pumped into our foods today, as there’s over 50,000,000 chemicals listed in the US database, and most of them are known to disrupt the endocrine system.

Think about that the next time you’re having a nice serving of commercial shit.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

Taco: I thought that was flouride?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Avoiding soft drinks is easy.

But regarding bread, are we talking about sliced white bread (for morons),
or does this also include the Ezekiel 3:19 bread from Trader Joe's, etc etc?
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Wolfeye wrote:Taco: I thought that was flouride?
Fluoride and Bromide are both toxic Halogens that have been added to our food and drinks and have both the same effect on your body.
johnponting74
Freshman Poster

Post by johnponting74 »

I was a big Hill Dew consumer....I consumed it to keep me conscious during lengthy pushes, etc.. I also experienced Apply. I've since decreased ANYTHING that has Bromine in it and the Cherry Angiomas have ceased showing. I also took some Iodine for a few several weeks to be able to substitute the Iodine that was missing with the many decades of Bromine intake.
Our dentist in Cancun provide superior quality dental care at affordable prices. Our highly trained bilingual Cancun dentist have extensive experience
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

johnponting74 wrote:I was a big Hill Dew consumer....I consumed it to keep me conscious during lengthy pushes, etc.. I also experienced Apply. I've since decreased ANYTHING that has Bromine in it and the Cherry Angiomas have ceased showing. I also took some Iodine for a few several weeks to be able to substitute the Iodine that was missing with the many decades of Bromine intake.
Iodine can't displace bromine and fluorine because its atomic weight is too high(halogen displacement theory) so taking iodine supplements won't help you. However, Boron, Zeolite clay and Chlorella is supposed to get rid of both bromine and fluorine.