Can diabetes be reversed? Controlling blood sugar.

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Can diabetes be reversed? Controlling blood sugar.

Post by Winston »

Do miracle cures like this really work for reversing diabetes?

https://trysugarbalance.org/video/

If so, why don't all doctors use it? Has anyone ever been known to have reversed diabetes? Do any of you know anyone who has reversed it? If so, how?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Can diabetes be reversed?

Post by Winston »

Some good blood sugar balance herbal supplements from iherb that have good reviews.

https://www.iherb.com/pr/kyolic-aged-ga ... ules/51877

https://www.iherb.com/pr/nature-s-way-b ... sules/1820
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@HouseMD
Can you weigh in on this thread? Also why would government medical journals like the above have studies on natural herbs like the efficacy of garlic on blood sugar and blood pressure? I thought the medical establishment had no incentive to do studies on natural remedies? Who would pay for them and why? Theres no profit in it right? Thats what truthers and the alternative holistic medicine crowd say. So how can that be?

Also HouseMD, if garlic really lowers blood sugar and blood pressure significantly like that, then why don't all doctors in the US and the world tell their patients about it???

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

There are thousands of fields of study, including vitamin research, and developed countries tend to have some grants. Some kind of generic university research money can go to this sort of thing. Pharma doesn't have that big of a stranglehold on everything.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MrMan wrote:
August 7th, 2021, 6:40 am
There are thousands of fields of study, including vitamin research, and developed countries tend to have some grants. Some kind of generic university research money can go to this sort of thing. Pharma doesn't have that big of a stranglehold on everything.
But who would pay for a study on the efficacy or health benefits or garlic? What's the motive? Altruism? Is it just out of curiosity because someone wealthy is curious about it and wants some proof for using herbs and natural remedies? I thought nothing like this happens unless the big pharma cartel profits from it. Are conspiracy theorists not right about everything? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow cinnamon can lower blood sugar too.

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/ci ... d-diabetes

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Can diabetes be reversed? Controlling blood sugar.

Post by Winston »

How garlic can greatly improve diabetes and blood sugar.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Dr. Eric Berg explains how to stop prediabetes condition from becoming diabetes. If you are prediabetic, this is recommended.

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Winston wrote:
August 7th, 2021, 1:16 pm
MrMan wrote:
August 7th, 2021, 6:40 am
But who would pay for a study on the efficacy or health benefits or garlic? What's the motive? Altruism? Is it just out of curiosity because someone wealthy is curious about it and wants some proof for using herbs and natural remedies? I thought nothing like this happens unless the big pharma cartel profits from it. Are conspiracy theorists not right about everything? lol
Is there a 'garlic farmers of America association"?

A soybean farmer's association has funded research into feeding fish soy based fish feed.

University researchers can also get assigned a certain amount of research funds every year.

Herbal supplements are big money-makers, too.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I ordered ceylon cinnamon I mentioned above and tried it. Wow. Amazing! It brought my blood sugar level down to normal level. It also brought my dad's blood sugar level to normal too, and his was higher because he has diabetes. Wow it's really effective! No joke. So if any of you know anyone with high blood sugar or you have it yourself, you can recommend this to them, or try it yourself if you have high blood sugar. It really works wonders! It also tastes really good when mixed in hot water as a tea, or you can put it on breads and pastries too. I drink it in hot water everyday and the taste is delicious.

This is the one I ordered:

https://www.iherb.com/pr/frontier-co-op ... 53-g/30999

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
February 24th, 2022, 3:23 pm
Update:

I ordered ceylon cinnamon I mentioned above and tried it. Wow. Amazing! It brought my blood sugar level down to normal level. It also brought my dad's blood sugar level to normal too, and his was higher because he has diabetes. Wow it's really effective! No joke. So if any of you know anyone with high blood sugar or you have it yourself, you can recommend this to them, or try it yourself if you have high blood sugar. It really works wonders! It also tastes really good when mixed in hot water as a tea, or you can put it on breads and pastries too. I drink it in hot water everyday and the taste is delicious.

Did daddy wu and you testing blood sugar before take ceylon cinnamon and then afterward for how much reducing blood sugar levels it make and how long last and what mgs to take
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Spencer wrote:
February 25th, 2022, 3:29 pm
Winston wrote:
February 24th, 2022, 3:23 pm
Update:

Did daddy wu and you testing blood sugar before take ceylon cinnamon and then afterward for how much reducing blood sugar levels it make and how long last and what mgs to take
Yes I had blood sugar tests at the doctor before and after. So did my dad. I take about half teaspoon of ceylon cinnamon a day in hot water. It makes very delicious tea. I also put some on top of bread too. Try it guys. You will be amazed at how well it lowers your blood sugar. It also has a lot of other health benefits too, such as anti-inflammation.