40% increase in death rates

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

40% increase in death rates

Post by MrMan »

Insurance companies are reporting a 40% increase in deaths in the 18-64 category. Most are not reported as Covid related. Articles I've seen range from assuming these were unreported Covid cases, to assuming that deaths are due to the shot, to the assumption that the reason is the shots do not work.

Here are a couple of articles:
https://thehill.com/changing-america/we ... t-over-pre
https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion ... 5fac4.html

I think there are some restrictions on medical research by various agencies, governments, universities, and institutions that patients have to give informed consent. Governments should override that in cases like this. If the insurance companies have data on whether the deaths were among people who had their shots, they could treat it like a natural experiment and just assume there are no other non-Covid non-shot variables and see if there is evidence the shot is killing people.

I suppose there are other things that could lead to more deaths, stress from the lockdown, health issues from the lack of fresh air. Given the sample, I don't think it's death from starvation. There could be something to staying home and eating canned food. Death from lack of toilet paper? 40%, probalby not?

It seems like Covid or the shots are the big variables.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: 40% increase in death rates

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
January 25th, 2022, 10:29 pm
It seems like Covid or the shots are the big variables.
I've posted this before. Obviously the increase in deaths is being caused by the deadly injections. Even if covaids weren't a complete hoax it wouldn't cause a great deal of deaths in this age group according to mainstream propaganda and in any case the deaths would have spiked in 2020 and reduced in 2021 rather than the other way round.

Hence if you got the jab you are living on borrowed time. "But I'm fine" you say. Like other vermin it seems that when poisoning you, all that is necessary is to arrange a delayed effect so you will be too stupid to associate your deaths with the poison. With rats the delay is a couple of days. Your satanic masters flattered you in allowing for a few months to a couple of years in most cases. Personally I think a few days would have worked fine.

You had plenty of warning. You had all the tools you needed to check out what was going to happened. You were just too lousy and morally depraved to do so. If anyone asked your advice or followed your example, you chose to murder them. Victims of other genocides sometimes fought bravely and sometimes not so much. You lined up to die. You will go down in history as the lamest, most worthless people imaginable.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

@Cornfed I have not had the vaccine. I am skeptical of conspiracy theories, but it could be a rushed, poorly researched shot because it is new technology, not a real traditional vaccine. I say 'it'. There are several kinds. The vaccines, or some of them, were made or tested with aborted baby cells. It's not something I'd like to get.

But I do not believe the disease is a hoax. One of my uncles died from it. I was concerned I might loose my dad from it about a week ago. My sister and two nephews have it. Another nephew and his girlfriend had it. My sister-in-law had it. Two of my brothers-in-law had it. A niece had it. My other sisters had it. The disease is not imaginary.

Many months ago, there were reports of young men in Israel having heart problems after taking a shot. It could be there are other health issues 'they' know about, or don't that result from the shot. That is a possibility.

If the omicron variant is not likely to be lethal, spreads rapidly, and gives immunity to other variants like it does for Delta, then we may soon achieve herd immunity and the governments will either have to drop this agenda or come up with something else.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
January 26th, 2022, 11:17 pm
But I do not believe the disease is a hoax. One of my uncles died from it. I was concerned I might loose my dad from it about a week ago. My sister and two nephews have it. Another nephew and his girlfriend had it. My sister-in-law had it. Two of my brothers-in-law had it. A niece had it. My other sisters had it. The disease is not imaginary.
Presumably I could point to a bunch of people who got sick, as people do, declare they were suffering from curses from evil forest elves and the fact that the people were sick would be taken as proof that evil forest elves existed and everyone had to take the measures I ordered to ward off their curses.
If the omicron variant is not likely to be lethal, spreads rapidly, and gives immunity to other variants like it does for Delta, then we may soon achieve herd immunity and the governments will either have to drop this agenda or come up with something else.
Given that none of the covaids bogosity has made sense from the beginning, the fact that it makes even less sense won't in and of itself stop them.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Cornfed wrote:
January 27th, 2022, 6:41 am
MrMan wrote:
January 26th, 2022, 11:17 pm
Presumably I could point to a bunch of people who got sick, as people do, declare they were suffering from curses from evil forest elves and the fact that the people were sick would be taken as proof that evil forest elves existed and everyone had to take the measures I ordered to ward off their curses.
Except you'd have hospitals full of people with the same symptoms of the elf disease.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

MrMan wrote:
January 27th, 2022, 9:11 am
Except you'd have hospitals full of people with the same symptoms of the elf disease.
Same as with covaids.