Century BOB Body Opponent Punching Bag

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Century BOB Body Opponent Punching Bag

Post by WilliamSmith »

I just bought a Century Bob freestanding punching bag. Should be delivered soon.

This UFC fighter was playing a dangerous game by keeping his guard down while working Bob over:

He got lucky, but the last young student here was not so lucky:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Spireman
Freshman Poster

Re: Century BOB Body Opponent Punching Bag

Post by Spireman »

Congratulations on the new Century BOB, that's awesome! These things are perfect for small spaces like apartments and stuff.
Spireman
Freshman Poster

Re: Century BOB Body Opponent Punching Bag

Post by Spireman »

Spireman wrote:
March 31st, 2023, 4:37 am
Congratulations on the new Century BOB, that's awesome! These things are perfect for small spaces like apartments and stuff.
It's great that you don't have to hang it or anything, just put it down and start throwing punches. And yes, this UFC fighter has lived on the edge, keeping his guard up while training with BOB. I recently purchased the best punching bag for small space for my training to practice my punches. I hope your BOB arrives soon and you will enjoy training with him. Remember to bandage your knuckles, or you won't feel well the next day. Keep up the good work, champ!