Most medicine doesn't work

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Most medicine doesn't work

Post by Cornfed »

Unless it is obvious that you need to seek medical attention you should probably avoid doctors like the plague. What they do most likely doesn't work and probably is harmful. That is the situation to date. From now on they are probably looking to flat out murder you.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 5622001007

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Most medicine doesn't work

Post by Lucas88 »

Cornfed wrote:
June 22nd, 2022, 8:19 am
Unless it is obvious that you need to seek medical attention you should probably avoid doctors like the plague. What they do most likely doesn't work and probably is harmful. That is the situation to date. From now on they are probably looking to flat out murder you.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 5622001007
I agree with this sentiment. I try to avoid doctors unless it is absolutely necessary.

A good half of the doctors who I've met just seem to me like complete quacks. Just quacks with a board-approved medical degree. Many of them refer patients for treatments that do more harm than good. They seem to want to put people on pills for everything and then have no clue how to get people off them safely. About a year ago a doctor put me on Mirtazapine for a traumatic situation that I was going through (I was suffering from anxiety and couldn't sleep because of it) and then about a month or two later he decided to up my dose since it wasn't working too well. The Mirtazapine just sent me absolutely manic and I couldn't sleep for days at a time and I had to get off the medication quickly. The withdrawal effects were brutal and I was in my own psychological hell for god knows how long. I was f***ed up with tremors, nausea and suicidal thoughts but my asshole doctor didn't give me much help and even chided me when I complained about his erroneous treatment plan. But of course they happily peddle harmful drugs for Jew pharma (the pharmacy at the practice is literally called Cohens) because they're just in it for the paycheck. It's obvious that half of the time these quacks don't know what they are doing and just push onto their patients whatever the for-profit medical establishment mandates.

That leads me to the next point. A good half of the doctors seem to have an attitude and think that they know better than anyone else just because they went to medical school and got a degree. Many of them are super stuck in their ways and won't listen to alternative information and uncritically support notions like "vaccines are harmless" and act dismissive towards anybody who doesn't go along with the establishment. But what they fail to understand is that their ideas are not always factual but rather establishment dogmas. They are often the kind of people who think that authority equals "truth". But the truth is that their views on the safety of vaccines for example are merely an opinion. I know doctors who are privately anti-vaxxers and say that vaccines are harmful and can cause all kinds of problems in children. I even know a female doctor who refuses to get the covid vaccine because she thinks that it's unsafe. Yet the establishment dogmatists will say that only ignorant people without medical qualifications believe that vaccines are unsafe. Well no, there are even qualified doctors who disagree on that.

Plenty of doctors are just board-approved quacks and medical establishment shills and shouldn't be trusted. Often you have to look around quite a bit to find a good doctor.