Help me become a fitness guru

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Help me become a fitness guru

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2023, 6:01 am
Someone suggested I position Actimorphic to be allied to carnivore diets in order to capitalise on the rising popularity of carnivore. Now I think about it, that might be a good idea, as Actimorphic does tap into the whole primal lifestyle theme. I think I'll do that. It is clearly not a cynical move, since I've been going on about carnivore for a while now.
I though your fitness system was somewhat associated with the Mediterranean diet.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
July 11th, 2023, 6:27 am
I though your fitness system was somewhat associated with the Mediterranean diet.
Eh, I don't think I ever said that.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2023, 7:01 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
July 11th, 2023, 6:27 am
Eh, I don't think I ever said that.
Oh My bad. Hope your Actimorphic videos does well.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Mr. Mistoffelees
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr. Mistoffelees »

Cornfed wrote:
July 11th, 2023, 10:13 am
(‿!‿) ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ)

Daddy Cornfed ⸂⸂⸜(രᴗര๑)⸝⸃⸃
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

One of the ways of getting these vids picked up by others is to criticize the fitness industry. Everyone loves that and for good reason. That and riding on the coat tails of the paleo/carnivore movement, which seems to be picking up steam. I think this video gives good advice and so is a public service.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It would be good if some of you fatties tried some version of the bodyweight training program I recommend and reported the results. For me it seems to be working a little too well in that I am getting very lean but hadn't realised it due to loose skin. I need to eat more and maybe lift weights. However, for fat people this might actually be a miracle cure hiding in plain sight.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 1:31 pm
It would be good if some of you fatties tried some version of the bodyweight training program I recommend and reported the results. For me it seems to be working a little too well in that I am getting very lean but hadn't realised it due to loose skin. I need to eat more and maybe lift weights. However, for fat people this might actually be a miracle cure hiding in plain sight.
Did you go off the mostly carnivore diet? You were last recommending fruit and carbs.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 9:44 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 1:31 pm
Did you go off the mostly carnivore diet? You were last recommending fruit and carbs.
No, I'm still on a carnivore diet. I'm not sure it is necessary or optimal for fat loss thought. It will work in time. Like I said, the cause of getting fat is eating carbs and fat at the same time. If you don't do that you will eventually lose weight.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

That's odd. One of my videos has got more than 10 times the views from YouTube referrals while the rest get next to no views. How does that work? I guess the idea is to just keep plugging away at it and with enough videos, word will eventually get out.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I'm thinking of doing a natty or not video on myself. Should I, or is the answer painfully obvious?
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 18th, 2023, 8:02 am
I'm thinking of doing a natty or not video on myself. Should I, or is the answer painfully obvious?
You should. And oil yourself up to really show off your muscles.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cornfed wrote:
August 18th, 2023, 8:02 am
Here's the video.

rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Natty? Natty Ice?

Since the thread is about helping you. I say work on your thumbnails and be a guest on some podcasts.
jeniferbet
Freshman Poster

Post by jeniferbet »

I think you should start with the smallest and watch a couple of motivational videos and read a lot about different menus and diets one of them is like this https://betterme.world/articles/low-residue-diet// , I am hearing about it for the first time, but we must know it