Qi kung master shows you how to direct your Qi to heal ANYTHING

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Qi kung master shows you how to direct your Qi to heal ANYTHING

Post by 69ixine »

I tried chi kung yesterday and got temporarily healed from my anxiety and stress disorder.

I know this is a quantifiable energy that exists as shown in this video with master John Chang,where phyisicist measures the energy he emits:

he can burn paper with his hands and also break things from a distance.

@Lucas88
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

https://playgroundai.com/search?q=huge+breasts
69ixine
Junior Poster

Re: Qi kung master shows you how to direct your Qi to heal ANYTHING

Post by 69ixine »

I did his exercise and my ocd is 80% vanished.
scamming simps,and raking in the dough with my AI female version softcore adult pics to get HA to be a reality.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

69ixine wrote:
August 25th, 2023, 6:06 pm

I tried chi kung yesterday and got temporarily healed from my anxiety and stress disorder.

I know this is a quantifiable energy that exists as shown in this video with master John Chang,where phyisicist measures the energy he emits
I can't practice any kind of Qi Kung yet, bro. I've still not fully recovered from the damage caused by my premature Kundalini awakening (although I have seen a significant improvement since the last time we spoke about it via PM) and so any kind of energy cultivation or circulation techniques would be ill-advised for me at this time.

But I do indeed know that qi energy is 100% real. I learned this the hard way when I awoke so much qi energy in my body through intense Yoga practice that it severely overloaded the energy channels and threw some of them into reverse flow causing heaviness and horrific burning in the legs and lower abdomen and erectile dysfunction. I've required two years of acupuncture treatment to put this problem right. I'm probably about 95% better now.

People, this is serious. If you're gonna practice Qi Kung or Yoga, make sure you know what you're doing and don't overdo it. You can awaken subtle energies too much too soon and this can have disastrous effects on the body including physiological and psychological dysfunctions.
69ixine
Junior Poster

Post by 69ixine »

Lucas88 wrote:
August 26th, 2023, 4:59 am
69ixine wrote:
August 25th, 2023, 6:06 pm

I know this is a quantifiable energy that exists as shown in this video with master John Chang,where phyisicist measures the energy he emits
I can't practice any kind of Qi Kung yet, bro. I've still not fully recovered from the damage caused by my premature Kundalini awakening (although I have seen a significant improvement since the last time we spoke about it via PM) and so any kind of energy cultivation or circulation techniques would be ill-advised for me at this time.

But I do indeed know that qi energy is 100% real. I learned this the hard way when I awoke so much qi energy in my body through intense Yoga practice that it severely overloaded the energy channels and threw some of them into reverse flow causing heaviness and horrific burning in the legs and lower abdomen and erectile dysfunction. I've required two years of acupuncture treatment to put this problem right. I'm probably about 95% better now.

People, this is serious. If you're gonna practice Qi Kung or Yoga, make sure you know what you're doing and don't overdo it. You can awaken subtle energies too much too soon and this can have disastrous effects on the body including physiological and psychological dysfunctions.
Oh,sorry to hear that bro.

Can a qi kung energy healer heal my ocd?Can a energy healer heal it?Neurofeedback is too expensive.

I notice whenever I do qi kung exercises,my ocd is reduced but not eliminated and it comes back after about 10 hours.

Can it be healed permanently?

I hope your erectile dysfunction ceases.I am in a similar boat by being circumcized in a sense.You are lucky you can feel the otherworldy bliss of a vagina,unlike us cut USAcels.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

69ixine wrote:
August 26th, 2023, 5:55 am
Oh,sorry to hear that bro.

Can a qi kung energy healer heal my ocd?Can a energy healer heal it?Neurofeedback is too expensive.

I notice whenever I do qi kung exercises,my ocd is reduced but not eliminated and it comes back after about 10 hours.

Can it be healed permanently?

I hope your erectile dysfunction ceases.I am in a similar boat by being circumcized in a sense.You are lucky you can feel the otherworldy bliss of a vagina,unlike us cut USAcels.
I'm really not sure if a Qi Kung energy healer could heal your OCD. It's something that you'll have to find out yourself through practice and experience. Maybe acupuncture could help. Acupuncture works with the same system of bioenergy as Qi Kung does. The acupuncturist through the insertion of needles stimulates the flow of qi and sends it to the regions where it is needed for the promotion of healing. Many acupuncturists offer treatment for things like depression and anxiety. Acupuncture can be effective but you usually need to have a protracted program of treatment for it to have a lasting effect. Where I live acupuncture normally costs about 40 per session.

Circumcision is horrible and the US as a Judaized nation of dick mutilators is an evil country. I'm so pleased that I wasn't born there and genitally mutilated as a defenseless infant. If you have reduced sensation around the glans, then you need to focus your sexual energy - also the same as qi - in the lower abdomen or about two to three inches below the navel - the part of the subtle body which in Chinese medicine is known as the lower Dantian. That is where the orgasm really takes place. During climax, concentrate your attention in that region and regulate your breathing. It will make the orgasm much more powerful and the orgasmic energy might even violently erupt throughout other parts of the body. You'll experience great pleasure regardless of penile insensitivity. 8)