I build muscle easily,lifefuel

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
88jose88
Freshman Poster

I build muscle easily,lifefuel

Post by 88jose88 »

I just worked out for 3 minutes and my muscles already are popping.I already have broad shoulders and a v shape,I just need to work out consistently to get 'big',as I have more of a sportsman physique

Once,I get a 'big'physique I will be unstoppable with the ladies :oops: :mrgreen:

Working put is 90% frame/bone structure and genetics.my nurse told me how my body is very muscular,I've also been complimented on my legs,but she said I just need to work that muscle.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ginerbell
Freshman Poster

Re: I build muscle easily,lifefuel

Post by Ginerbell »

It is cool. U got it boy! Also if u would need some supplements u can visit online pharmacy to buy some. Consistency is key to achieving your fitness goals. Focus on progressive overload and proper nutrition for muscle growth. Genetics play a role, but dedication and effort are vital. Consider consulting a fitness professional for personalized advice. Keep up the great work!