Winston's high blood pressure/hypertension problem

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Winston's high blood pressure/hypertension problem

Post by yick »

Spencer wrote:
April 25th, 2021, 1:18 am

No matering even i no job no retire no shape i not lifing
No shit, eh :shock:
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

yick wrote:
April 25th, 2021, 3:02 am
Spencer wrote:

Wowee yick so so bigman can only but oneupman remainder aborder left on forum after coronapoclypse for feed deluded self imaging so please finalment wake up looky miror ask sober self how my hosting chinamans see me 50 old losting brown fornerman no wife no kid have lo pay job fit 20s begpackerman yetso this dafting silyman so egomania when truth he big leftover loser shelman in no country for old forner man so we must wonderment if yick ever see truth then he sufer big bang shock so yick you need to seek help

so bowdown to wiseton for shed egomania and reborn in humbness for transform and follow hublness spirt pathing of bossman
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Spencer wrote:
April 25th, 2021, 7:46 am
yick wrote:
April 25th, 2021, 3:02 am
Spencer wrote:

Wowee yick so so bigman can only but oneupman remainder aborder left on forum after coronapoclypse for feed deluded self imaging so please finalment wake up looky miror ask sober self how my hosting chinamans see me 50 old losting brown fornerman no wife no kid have lo pay job fit 20s begpackerman yetso this dafting silyman so egomania when truth he big leftover loser shelman in no country for old forner man so we must wonderment if yick ever see truth then he sufer big bang shock so yick you need to seek help

so bowdown to wiseton for shed egomania and reborn in humbness for transform and follow hublness spirt pathing of bossman
Get a job you bum, before doing that, seek help for your various mental illnesses.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yick,

1. First of all, I never hit people. But if someone hits me first, I have a right to hit them back. Even if it's a child. Sorry, but no one gets a free pass to hit me all they want, even if they are a child. No siree. Just because a child is a child doesn't mean they can hit someone all they want with no repercussion. No way. Doesn't work that way in my book. A liberal may disagree, but the law of cause and effect says if someone hits me first I can hit them back. It's karma. I am not a pacifist, and fair is fair. That is not unjust. Ask anyone who knows me, they will tell you I am very nonviolent, but I can defend myself if I need to.

I may be spiritual but I do not turn the other cheek and Jesus most likely didn't mean it that way. The elite want you to turn the other cheek of course because it's in their interest. What Jesus meant was that if someone insults your religion or spiritual beliefs, then you should not take it personally. That's what turn the other cheek really means.

If you ask any judge or lawyer, they will not say that hitting a child is abuse, if the child hit you first. That is not evil. There is no divine law that says that, it's just modern liberal mores. So you do not have the moral high ground here. Sorry Yick. Hitting someone back is not abuse or evil in anyone's book. Only an online heckler/hater will try to make it out to be that way, because they are SPININNG and TWISTING things against you and not being neutral. Just like politicians do during campaigns. If I hit my parents, they would have a right to hit back too. There is no divine moral law that says that hitting someone who hit you first is wrong, especially if the other person hit you FIRST. As long as your retaliation is out of control or out of proportion, it's normal and understandable.

We may disagree and have a different moral code. But just because my moral code is different than yours, does not make mine unjust or wrong.

Let me ask you this: If you had a wife or gf and she hit you, would you have a right to hit her back? If so, to what degree? Or is that against the law of the universe just because liberals say so? I'm sure if I hit you Yick, you would hit me back too, especially if you were in a bad mood and not in the mood to tolerate any shit from anyone. You know it I'm sure. No one turns the other cheek. Not even Christians.

2. Parents have spanked children for thousands of years. It's always been part of basic parenting and is ok if done within reason. Only modern liberals are against it. Didn't your parents spank you? I know spanking is illegal in some states, but not all. It's still considered a moral way of parenting in most of the world.

3. Anyway, that incident happened long ago and only once or twice. It's not like it happened many times. Only someone with a vendetta against me would constantly keep bringing that up as a mudball to use against me.

Also Yick it's DISHONEST for you to bring up that incident as if I hit my son with no provocation out of nowhere, like an alcoholic drunkard dad in stupid anti-male American movies. If you were honest, you'd admit that I hit him or spanked him only AFTER he hit me FIRST. To omit that crucial part is DISHONEST and unethical because you are trying to FALSELY portray me as a person who hits children out of nowhere for no reason like an abusive drunk dad that they exaggerating show in the movies. Keep that in mind please.

4. Btw, I'm not saying I will hit every child that hits me automatically. Usually I don't and can control myself. But if I'm in a bad mood I may feel like hitting back. Anyway this happened in 2010 when my son was in his terrible twos stage and had a very bad temper and threw many tantrums.

Anyway, if people like you are gonna take what I say and use it against me, how about I say NOTHING about my personal life from now on, so people like you don't take it out of context and use it as mudball to use against me whenver they feel like it? Why give ammo to my enemies and bullies? Why not say nothing at all, lest anything you say be used against you?

5. Ask doctors like HouseMD. They do claim hypertension is lifelong. Perhaps big pharma wants you to think that so you will take medication forever. I don't know. Do you know anyone who ever recovered from hypertension fully by just losing weight?

6. I've had hypertension since 2003 when I was just a little overweight. It's not only for obese people. Thin people get it too.

7. My face is naturally round, that's why I have double chin. If your face has different features, you will not have a double chin even if you're fat. I only saw two pics of you, I don't know if you are muscular or have large bones or if you are fat. But you are not thin either.

8. I told you, photos make me look overweight in 2D. I am not photogenic. We all know the camera adds 10 pounds too, especially if your face is round and not oval. Only super thin people don't look bigger in photos. If you see me in 3D you will see I don't look as fat as in photos. Let's meet someday and you will see what I mean.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@HouseMD

I got a question. I heard that drinking beet juice lowers your blood pressure. Can I stop taking my hypertension meds and just drink beet juice instead? Why or why not?

How do you get off hypertension meds? Whenever I stop them for a while, the blood pressure spikes back up as if coming back in vengeance. This tells me that the blood pressure is being artificially forced down. Are you sure that's a good thing?

The thing is, doctors never have a plan to get you off hypertension meds, such as "Lose 20 pounds and then we can stop your meds for a week and see if your blood pressure drops" etc. So how are you supposed to get off them then? It seems they want you to take them for life.

Any idea?

Btw, should we make you the resident official HA doctor or medical advisor? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I've heard high blood pressure is caused by magnesium deficiency. Try soaking your feet in epsom salts and see if it helps. It works for me.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw @yick I'll send you some videos of me by Skype, of me doing fast punches and kicks using Karate and Tae Kwon Do. You will be pretty surprised at how fast I still move even though I'm overweight. lol. I made the videos for Rock, but I'll send them to you on Skype. Hope you will be impressed and stop thinking that I'm some overweight unhealthy fat slob that you imagine me to be. lol

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

You were huffing and puffing after ten seconds though I will admit your front kicks were pretty good. Your punches weren't particularly fast.
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 4:17 am
I eat healthy vegetables and brown rice. Very small snacks. Very little sugar. My meals are very healthy. And plus I try to eat one meal a day only, or one and a half.
Winston wrote:
April 20th, 2021, 4:24 am
I take walks in the park all the time. What do you mean? I also practice my kung fu and karate too. And in Thailand or Philippines I walk for hours a day.
Winston! MY SON!!

Daddy tell you bedtime story! Like old time!!

Long time ago! In America! Very young boy had axe! He was: George Washington!!

One day, he go to backyard! And hit tree with axe!!

His daddy get very angry! Because he like tree very much!

Daddy say to son: "who cut tree??? You do that???!!!"

And son George say: "ok Daddy, I don't tell lie! Yes! I cut down tree!"

Then daddy feel happy!

He say: "ok son! Daddy not angry at you! Because you tell truth!!"

Maybe real story! Maybe not! Who care??????

Even old Chinese Daddy know American story!! Happy July Four!!!!

Love,
Your Daddy
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Daddy Wu wrote:
July 4th, 2021, 10:52 pm
Even old Chinese Daddy know American story!!
Nobody with this forum cares about your American stories, enough of this wildwest bullshit talk. We want to be 'happier abroad'.

Do you know also Chinese old stories? 讲史
Any Chinese Ghost story? 僵尸
Daddy Wu
Freshman Poster

Post by Daddy Wu »

Yohan wrote:
July 4th, 2021, 11:35 pm
Daddy Wu wrote:
We want to be 'happier abroad'.

你在说什么呢???

即使你旅行到月球,在那里没有人会打扰你,你仍然无法找到哪怕一分钟的安宁 。

你仍然会找到理由去抱怨 。

Love,
Your Daddy
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Daddy Wu wrote:
July 5th, 2021, 3:03 am
Yohan wrote:
Daddy Wu wrote:

你在说什么呢???

你仍然会找到理由去抱怨 。

Love,
Your Daddy
What I want to know from Daddy Wu is was the move to America a waste of time regarding Winston's development? If he had stayed in Taiwan then Winston could have served in the army, got married, had a family and settled down - is it better sometimes to stay in one's village than go and chase a golden moon?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Daddy Wu wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Daddy Wu wrote:

你在说什么呢???

你仍然会找到理由去抱怨 。

Love,
Your Daddy
Translation:

what are you talking about? ? ?

Even if you travel to the moon, where no one will disturb you, you still cannot find peace for even a minute.

You will still find reasons to complain.

Love,
Your Daddy

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Yohan wrote:
Daddy Wu wrote:
Nobody with this forum cares about your American stories, enough of this wildwest bullshit talk. We want to be 'happier abroad'.

Do you know also Chinese old stories? 讲史
Any Chinese Ghost story? 僵尸
Shushup dumwit senility neverwasbeen ancientman for airbody know soooo loooong time ago the daddywu jus a babywu so you the big loserman euronobody go japan find jobying then japan girly for lifing hapines airafter theend so quite you so no need bla bla bla hundreths times boring same story then make ataking on the wiseman daddywu so yohan shushup goway stay away for never but ever post happy abord again

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

yick wrote:
July 5th, 2021, 5:45 am
Daddy Wu wrote:
Yohan wrote:
Daddy Wu wrote:

你在说什么呢???

你仍然会找到理由去抱怨 。

Love,
Your Daddy
What I want to know from Daddy Wu is was the move to America a waste of time regarding Winston's development? If he had stayed in Taiwan then Winston could have served in the army, got married, had a family and settled down - is it better sometimes to stay in one's village than go and chase a golden moon?
How sodarin the blasemator yick forif daddy wu keepin only son formativate the taiwan zombylan thenso wonderment masterpeace bossman wiseton wu never soever brakethrew toxic forumosa stew insteadly morfize to sociality represion to robotification and wala hapy abord forum never but ever birthing and yick have noplace for sociatel dynamic intractions with other aborders so remainder yick midling to elding years 100% alonsome losting and wither from deepering despresion for truth is wiseston forum safe yick from the insantity