Swine flu propaganda from 1976, turned out to be lies, look!

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.
Winston
Site Admin

Swine flu propaganda from 1976, turned out to be lies, look!

Post by Winston »

Check this out. In 1976 there was a warning about a big swine flu epidemic. A lot of people got vaccinated and died from the vaccination or suffered neurological damage.

It turned out to be a scam. Here is a news report about it by Mike Wallace which exposed the scam. It was aired only once and never shown again. See it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro1WL5ketWg

So you see, a lot of what you are told are lies. Authority and media does NOT equal truth.

Here also are two short commercials in 1976 urging you to get vaccinated for swine flu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASibLqwVbsk
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Swine flu propaganda from 1976, turned out to be lies, l

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Check this out. In 1976 there was a warning about a big swine flu epidemic. A lot of people got vaccinated and died from the vaccination or suffered neurological damage.

It turned out to be a scam. Here is a news report about it by Mike Wallace which exposed the scam. It was aired only once and never shown again. See it here:
If memory serves the fatality rate was 1-2 per million (like other vaccines). This reminds me of that South Park episode on SARS.

If you're in the leadership position, and your health minister reports a possible pandemic (throws the hot potato on you), your choices are:

A) Wait for better scientific study on the disease. If the disease spreads you'd be blamed for your inaction.
B) Wait for better clinical trials on the vaccine. If the disease spreads you'd be blamed for your inaction.
C) Take action and deploy the unproven vaccine. If the vaccine kills people you'd be blamed your actions.

It's really not that different from business decision making, where the possibility of being screwed exists in every direction.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Momopi,
It goes deeper than that. If you watch the 60 minutes episode above I linked, you'll see that Mike Wallace dug deeper and found out that the CDC and government deliberately lied about it too, and then tried to cover it up. They even told the public that Mary Tyler Moore took the swine flu vaccine to try to get people to take it, but it turned out she never did.

Here also is a compendium of clips about the swine flu conspiracy, past and present, which includes the lies they told about it unearthed by Mike Wallace:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMqYlnAiIUU
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Momopi,
It goes deeper than that. If you watch the 60 minutes episode above I linked, you'll see that Mike Wallace dug deeper and found out that the CDC and government deliberately lied about it too, and then tried to cover it up. They even told the public that Mary Tyler Moore took the swine flu vaccine to try to get people to take it, but it turned out she never did.

Here also is a compendium of clips about the swine flu conspiracy, past and present, which includes the lies they told about it unearthed by Mike Wallace:

It doesn't change the fact that those in leadership positions, must deal with the possibility of unreliable intel/data, with very short time-limit to make a decision, then become responsible for the consequences.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

momopi wrote:
Winston wrote:Momopi,

It doesn't change the fact that those in leadership positions, must deal with the possibility of unreliable intel/data, with very short time-limit to make a decision, then become responsible for the consequences.
Yeah but Momopi, you're looking at it from a limited perspective. When you dig deeper, you find out that many sources say that the swine flu was MANUFACTURED in US labs. That means this whole fear mongering epidemic was ENGINEERED for diabolical purposes, if true. That's a CONSPIRACY, not just some honest error in judgment. I know you have some psychological block against that concept, but that doesn't erase any facts.

Same with the Anthrax scare. It was later proven that it was created in US labs. But of course the US media aren't allowed to tell you that.

The rabbit hole goes deeper the more you dig. It even goes beyond conspiracy.

The world is far more complex than you imagine. It's not all about simple practical economics of buy and sell, work and consume, etc.

As a conformist by nature, it will be harder for you to connect the dots than others who are more conspiracy minded, despite your high intelligence.

The important lesson here is that authority does not equal truth (as we've been conditioned from childhood to believe). Truth is not their job. Their job is CONTROL, CONTROL, CONTROL, and they'll do whatever is necessary to accomplish that, including propaganda, lies, pressure to conform, psychological warfare, mind control, punishment and ostracization, deprivation, fear mongering, and even murder.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. The deeper you dig, the more horrifying it gets.

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Winston wrote:Yeah but Momopi, you're looking at it from a limited perspective. When you dig deeper, you find out that many sources say that the swine flu was MANUFACTURED in US labs. That means this whole fear mongering epidemic was ENGINEERED for diabolical purposes, if true. That's a CONSPIRACY, not just some honest error in judgment. I know you have some psychological block against that concept, but that doesn't erase any facts.
?_? Less a month after the flu "outbreak", Adrian Gibbs was on Good Morning America blabbing about Tamiflu labs. This "lab escape" claim is hardly news.

There is no such thing as "diabolical" because el diablo is as real as santa claus.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

I actually caught last year's dreaded Swine Flu, which was supposed to be so horrendous. Well, let me tell you, it was nothing major. No fever, no chills, no vomiting. Just a bad burning in my lungs for about 5 days, and felt like they were on fire. I've had the normal avian flu before many times, and it was always MUCH worse.

I think the government hypes this stuff at the behest of the pharma companies, in order to boost profits, and thereby get more money to the politicians via lobbyists. Sometimes I feel like the whole US system is a rigged scheme, with the citizens just pawns in their machinations. They keep us pumped up with "rah-rah USA USA" crap and believing that the rest of the world is a toxic waste dump, knowing full well that most Americans are too ignorant to know anything about the world around them. In reality, our freedoms they love to tout are slipping away on a daily basis.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

RedDog wrote:I actually caught last year's dreaded Swine Flu, which was supposed to be so horrendous. Well, let me tell you, it was nothing major. No fever, no chills, no vomiting. Just a bad burning in my lungs for about 5 days, and felt like they were on fire. I've had the normal avian flu before many times, and it was always MUCH worse.

I think the government hypes this stuff at the behest of the pharma companies, in order to boost profits, and thereby get more money to the politicians via lobbyists. Sometimes I feel like the whole US system is a rigged scheme, with the citizens just pawns in their machinations. They keep us pumped up with "rah-rah USA USA" crap and believing that the rest of the world is a toxic waste dump, knowing full well that most Americans are too ignorant to know anything about the world around them. In reality, our freedoms they love to tout are slipping away on a daily basis.

Sorry to hear, but you're very lucky to be younger and with working immunity system. If you had medical conditions like lupus it'd have been far worse.

Our media is quite blunt on the profiteering. Consider the sub-header for this article: "Swine Flu Is Bad for Victims, But Good for Businesses"
http://abcnews.go.com/Business/big-busi ... id=8820642