Mystery as spiral blue light display hovers above Norway Re

Discuss science and technology topics here.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Mystery as spiral blue light display hovers above Norway Re

Post by Mr S »

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Mystery Solved

Post by Mr S »

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
polya
Junior Poster

Damn it!

Post by polya »

I was hoping this was project bluebeam starting and next a fake alien invasion would occcur to unite the world and bring in World Government and a computer chip in everyone's right arm! But it was a Russian missile (why would Russia fire one at Norway? Isn't this an act of War?). I think there's much more to it than a stray missile, but clearly not as big as my first sentence.

Personally, I'm just shocked everyone uncritically accepts everything the Government says, but tears apart everything their brother/sister says (like some macho guy-fight to prove you are tougher). Who really believes a magic bullet killed Kennedy, that Bay of pigs was real, that Fijian girl crying in Copenhagen that she will die due to climate change (she'll probably die due to mercury in her fish/vaccine shots and fluoride in her water, fruit juice or milk)???

I think its time to wake up and investigate things more thoroughly.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder