John Wayne - interesting things about him

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: John Wayne - interesting things about him

Post by Winston »

Check out this trailer for this John Wayne western called "The Train Robbers" from 1973. It looks like a great classic. They don't make them like they used to. Men today aren't as real as in this western.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Winston wrote:
August 26th, 2022, 6:32 pm
Check out this trailer for this John Wayne western called "The Train Robbers" from 1973. It looks like a great classic. They don't make them like they used to. Men today aren't as real as in this western.

John Wayne is a terrible actor. He's completely one-dimensional and plays the same character in every movie he stars in. I remember seeing a movie about Genghis Khan and even in that he plays the typical cowboy role with a bit of eye makeup on. Plus I heard that he was an arsehole on set.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
August 26th, 2022, 9:20 pm
John Wayne is a terrible actor. He's completely one-dimensional and plays the same character in every movie he stars in. I remember seeing a movie about Genghis Khan and even in that he plays the typical cowboy role with a bit of eye makeup on. Plus I heard that he was an arsehole on set.
It may be true that he was one dimensional and always played the same character. But he was the icon of the American hero and was tough and masculine and honest, unlike men today. If all men today were like him, America would be a great place!

Here is another John Wayne classic movie called "Stagecoach". Doesn't this remind you of the good old days when people were simple and natural and real? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne