Celebrating Black Music/Artists

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Celebrating Black Music/Artists

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

WilliamSmith wrote:
July 4th, 2023, 10:50 am
No offense guys, it's NBD if you like some black musicians or whatever, but I'm more with @WanderingProtagonist on this overall issue of being disturbed by all the judaized ass-kissing weak whites: I simply cannot and do not understand all the ass-kissing white cuckoldry and obsession with kissing black men's asses.

Judaized self-hating whites are the absolute weirdest pathetic and most twisted pathological group of people I ever saw.
They're not the worst or most vile group of people ever (since that honor is most definitely reserved for this planet's mortal malignant enemy, the jews), but judaized whites definitely are a seriously twisted problematic group of f***ed up individuals, and I can't understand why they're like that.

You know... I wrote this whole big post, but decided to stop here and make this a different thread in the "Racial issues" subforum or whatever it's called. :mrgreen:
I agree with you. Liberal Whites are the worst. They are big hypocrites because they love to kiss black people's assess but they also live in a gated community or in a suburb with each other. :lol: If they love black people so much then why don't they live in the Projects, or the Ghetto with the black folks? :lol: :lol:
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!