Just saw the new Indiana Jones movie

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Just saw the new Indiana Jones movie

Post by Winston »

Ok in short, the humor was really corny and cheesy, and the action at times was so unbelievable that it made James Bond movies look realistic. I mean, Indy has the powers and invincibility of Superman here even though he's an old man.

But the story, plot, and imagination were pretty decent. The ending was bizarre too. But it was nice to see Indy again and all his characteristics. All the classic plot elements from the other films are here.

Overall, I'd say it's worth seeing if you have the time, but it's not a must see.

For more reviews:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0367882/usercomments
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi »

It was fun. Nowhere near as good as the first and third ones, but definitely a good excuse to go to the theater.

I liked how the aliens were extra dimensional in origin, rather than from outer space.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I plan on seeing this movie sometime soon. I have heard mostly good reviews about it. I also want to see Iron Man as that is said to be a very good movie.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

Post by Master »

The movie sucked and worth less than a penny. Nobody should waste there time on this comedy. If you cant get enough of cotton candy there planning on making another one. Another?? Yes! Another one motherf***er!
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Just saw the new Indiana Jones movie

Post by Winston »

Did any of you see the new Indiana Jones movie? Is it worth seeing?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 10:53 am
Nope. Harrison Ford should go to a retirement home. He looks old and worn out in the movie.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 11:06 am
Winston wrote:
Nope. Harrison Ford should go to a retirement home. He looks old and worn out in the movie.
How does he do any action scenes then? Do they use CGI or a stunt double or both?

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 11:07 am
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 11:06 am
Winston wrote:
How does he do any action scenes then? Do they use CGI or a stunt double or both?
Yeah of course. Harrison Ford is 80 years old now. He is not in his 20-30's anymore.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But besides Harrison Ford doing unrealistic stunt scenes, was the movie itself any good? Check out the reviews on IMDB. Some hated it and some thought it was ok.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1462764/re ... ef_=tt_urv

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Movie reviewer explains why the new Indiana Jones movie isn't very good and has too much CGI, making it look too fake. However he makes a good point that it's better to have 30 Indiana Jones movies than 30 James Bond movies.

milevaa
Freshman Poster

Post by milevaa »

It's a good review
milevaa
Freshman Poster

Post by milevaa »

I liked this movie. I’m using Firestick for a long time, but lately, it didn’t work properly. I tried different methods and even cleaned the cache, but it didn’t help. Then, I found this article https://www.firestickhow.com/fix-buffering-on-kodi.html, followed the instructions and it helped. Now everything is fine.