Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Trailers

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story - Trailers

Post by starchild5 »

Its a Jew Story....Stop Supporting HOLLYWOOD by going to Cinema Hall..Watch it for Free in torrents...which is also not worth it...

The stories, plots don't make sense by design because then the Jews will Loose...They have to Invent lies to keep winning in movies.

What Winston said is logical but then the Jewish Story line would find no takers.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

droid wrote:Now Carrie Fisher passed away.
Is it just my impression or artists really fell like flies this year?
Now her mom the following day, weird.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I cant see myself willingly spending hours to see the latest attempt by Hebrewwood to make usurous amounts of shekels by promoting feminism and darkies while minimising white men. And paying for it.

I would rather get on my bike.

It would be more entertaining to see the look of orgasmic greed on the kike faces and hear their laughter at the goyim as they count the shekels they have made from their latest offerings at minimising the goyim.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

HouseMD,

1. How do you know they weren't AT-AT snow walkers? Does some book or canon say that?

2. Why would two Star destroyers collide for no reason? And why would their shields be down? Even if the middle part were weak it should still have a steel frame and not crumble like dust.

4. Which two rebel troops defended the crystal? What crystal?

As to the armor, what are you talking about? Nothing in the clone wars says that stormtroopers can take a laser blast and survive. Where do you get that exactly? In fact, almost all stormtroopers in star wars films and cartoons die with just one laser shot, no matter where it hits them. You could shoot a stormtrooper in the shoulder and he would die and not get up again. They were designed to be picked off like dominoes. Dont you get it? They weren't designed to be real warriors. Can you name a scene in any star wars film or cartoon where a stormtrooper got shot and then got back up again or survived a laser shot? Lol

The clone troopers seemed more effective than the stormtroopers. I wonder why the empire didnt just stick to them.

5. Even if the other dude survived, how did he get the strength to jump up through the shaft that was closing every second? He was weak and injured.

Btw whats with those two french dudes in this film? They looked like artists, not fighters. Lol

And why would princess leia be on a flagship in the middle of a space battle? Isnt a princess supposed to be protected somewhere safe? She isnt a warrior or commander. Duh. So her presence makes no sense and was not explained credibly.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw Mr S had a great idea for a star wars movie:

Have darth vader be the main character and kicking everyones ass. That would be unique and different and make lots of money.

Heres my idea for a plot like that. Have the whole movie be about darth vader hunting down the rest of the jedi that escaped the clone wars. Maybe have him encounter and fight yoda too during the process. Or even obi wan. And have him slay tons of rebel troops too.

Then have Vader deal with inner struggles and temptations about returning to the light side of the force, and have him suppress them. Or seek help from the emperor. Include some deep philosophical discussions between vader and the emperor about why the dark side of the force is better than the light side. That would be rad and kick ass. It would have action and be philosophical too.

Another plot idea would be to have a courageous imperial pilot do daring missions for darth vader. Kind of like in the video game simulation Tie Fighter, which complemented the game X Wing in the 1990s. Or it could be about a team of elite imperial pilots or special forces unit. Like a type of Green berets. Lol. But the story would be from the imperial perspective.

Now that would be new and different and refreshing. It would attract tons of fans for sure. Especially fans of the dark side. Lol. Wouldnt that be totally rad and kick ass? Lol.

In addition, vader could employ the help of boba fett. Or both of them could fight a young Han Solo in some prequel battle or mission. Now that would be awesome!
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:HouseMD,

1. How do you know they weren't AT-AT snow walkers? Does some book or canon say that?

2. Why would two Star destroyers collide for no reason? And why would their shields be down? Even if the middle part were weak it should still have a steel frame and not crumble like dust.

4. Which two rebel troops defended the crystal? What crystal?

As to the armor, what are you talking about? Nothing in the clone wars says that stormtroopers can take a laser blast and survive. Where do you get that exactly? In fact, almost all stormtroopers in star wars films and cartoons die with just one laser shot, no matter where it hits them. You could shoot a stormtrooper in the shoulder and he would die and not get up again. They were designed to be picked off like dominoes. Dont you get it? They weren't designed to be real warriors. Can you name a scene in any star wars film or cartoon where a stormtrooper got shot and then got back up again or survived a laser shot? Lol

The clone troopers seemed more effective than the stormtroopers. I wonder why the empire didnt just stick to them.

5. Even if the other dude survived, how did he get the strength to jump up through the shaft that was closing every second? He was weak and injured.

Btw whats with those two french dudes in this film? They looked like artists, not fighters. Lol

And why would princess leia be on a flagship in the middle of a space battle? Isnt a princess supposed to be protected somewhere safe? She isnt a warrior or commander. Duh. So her presence makes no sense and was not explained credibly.
1: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/All_Terr ... -SW_Show-1

2: The thrust of the Hammerhead was what forced the ships to collide. The Hammerhead is a ship designed for ramming other ships, forcing collisions between them or for them to veer off course that is addressed in Rebels more thoroughly. As to steel beams, the collision is happening in zero gravity, and thus does not behave like a normal collison. What looks relatively slow from the distance we saw was likely a several km/s collision between two objects in orbital paths around a planet. I'll have to consult some colleagues I know with physics degrees for how it would play out.

4: The blind monk and the Mongolian-looking guy with the big gun were members of the order that protected the Kybar crystals. This is addressed in the film- after the crystals were stripped, they no longer had anything to fight for, so they became terrorists fighting the Empire. And the Clone Wars refers to the Clone Wars cartoon, which is canon. It centers around several clone troopers later on, and you get to see what their armor is capable of helping them survive. The clone troopers, however, had limited lifespans due to their accelerated aging process, so they died within a few years of the clone wars.

5: Him making it up there was some BS. That whole end was nonsense, but I think that is because of the reshoots. If you look at the original trailer, a TIE fighter is there behind Rey on the platform, and the scene likely plays out differently. I blame this on Disney forcing reshoots, as I think the director originally intended Rey to die alone on the platform, but Disney wanted things to be more hopeful.

Oh, and Princess Leia was there because Bail Organa, her adoptive father, went to visit the rebel outpost for what they thought would be merely Rebel diplomacy. When they got there, they realized how serious the nature of things was, and he specifically brought her to carry the plans because she would be inconspicuous if they succeeded, and he was the only person he could trust with the plans. The assault went worse than planned however (the ship she was on-board was meant to jump to hyperspace, then she would break off Tantive IV and make a second hyperspace jump to cover their tracks) and they desperately attempted to flee, leading to the events in Episode IV.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Actually, did you watch it in English or dubbed? They might have edited the dub a bit, which would explain why some of the suvtleties were lost.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Kradmelder wrote:I cant see myself willingly spending hours to see the latest attempt by Hebrewwood to make usurous amounts of shekels by promoting feminism and darkies while minimising white men. And paying for it.

I would rather get on my bike.

It would be more entertaining to see the look of orgasmic greed on the kike faces and hear their laughter at the goyim as they count the shekels they have made from their latest offerings at minimising the goyim.
yeah...Now a days....All Old Wild West Movies are been played by Black Guys..Its unbelievable what they are doing to classics....This 2016 alone..like all four big budget movies had black cowboy as the lead hero...what a freaking joke 8)