NWO warnings in Star Wars whistleblown by George Lucas?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

catameran wrote:I have mixed feelings about the CT subject matter. I can’t think of anyway it has improved my life, but I have also studied black holes and can’t think of anyway that has improved my life either. I just want to know how the real world works. One way to approach the subject is to substitute the word “agenda� for “conspiracy� and ask yourself, is there a small elite of powerful people who have an “agenda� to control the world.

One problem in CT is separating the core truth from all the nonsense. And if you study it long enough, you start to find that there are a lot of big egos who all contradict each other. Icke is a mixed bag – he will give a brilliant analysis showing the history of the president of BP and his relations to the establishment, but then in the next breath starts ranting about reptiles.

I find that the CT has themes that have been better covered by other sources. For example, the matrix is nothing more then Plato’s allegory of the cave. There is also the Christian concept that the world is controlled by an evil force.

I suggest two good alternative sources for those who hate CT.

1) Read Chomsky’s “Manufacturing Consent� to see how institutions coordinate to achieve objectives without conspiracy. For example, a reporter who works for the New York Times soon discovers what subjects are taboo and what he is allowed to report on, if he wants to move up the organization. The taboos are transmitted nonverbally and rarely expressed.

2) For the theme of how to live a happy life in an evil world - I recommend anything written by Vernon Howard.

http://www.anewlife.org/html/home.html
You can watch the three hour Manufacturing Consent documentary here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 5226827730

It's pretty good and although it is scattered, it covers a lot and shows how intellectual Chomsky is.

Sure it's a mixed bag of truth and nonsense. But one needs to be objective and look at it all, not outright deny it all as BS. Not all of it is BS. Some of it is based on real evidence from real whistleblowers and insiders, and from real science too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

George Lucas doesn't have to be an insider or know about any future NWO plans. Much of what he did is based on World War II and the rise of the third reich. Even there it is not new. This technique Darth Sidious used (the false flag terror?) to create his empire has been used over and over throughout history.

As stated before, Lucas is not only a huge fan of Joseph Campbell, but actually met with him and went over the story points with him to make sure he properly crafted his "myth".
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
globetrotter
Experienced Poster

Post by globetrotter »

Master wrote: I think its great that he brings he's real personality into it and in that regard his into conspiracy theories which are very important when it comes to life in general. It keeps you aware and imaginative. conspiracy theories have a lot to do with politics and how the world is could be. Politics could also been considered into world politics and thus influence politics abroad.
Considering the possibility that 1 + 1 = 3 is not being open minded, aware or imaginative, it's being stupid.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Hey, Winston, do you know anything about Nazi Germany or Hitler's rise to power? It is rumored that Hitler used some false flag incidents internally in Germany to consolidate his power. He was elected to one position but assumed another, to make two different positions into one: the Fuhrer.

Perhaps this is what Lucas based his empire on?

I would also like to point out that he calls the evil guys "Storm troopers", which was the German name for the Army men. He also uses the term "Chancellor", which is one of the German heads of state.

To me it looks like he is vilifying the Nazis and/or Germans.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

J.Adama wrote:
And being the same guy who writes Indiana Jones, which also vilifies Nazis, this makes perfect sense.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Terrence wrote:
J.Adama wrote:
And being the same guy who writes Indiana Jones, which also vilifies Nazis, this makes perfect sense.
haha I had forgotten about that. Thanks, T.