Great Epic Soundtracks & Themes from Movies & TV Shows

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Epic Soundtracks & Themes from Movies & TV Shows

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the new Vinyl edition of the full soundtrack for Tron Legacy. It looks like the neon discs from the movie too. lol. This is the complete soundtrack album. One of the coolest sci fi soundtracks of all time and one of my favorites. Has a retro synthwave beat to it too. You can tell they tried to make this good, unlike most new movies. Composed by Daft Punk, which is a legend in the retro synthwave music world. Full soundtrack album below.

To download it go to www.y2mate.com.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Epic Soundtracks & Themes from Movies & TV Shows

Post by Winston »

Check out this awesome soundtrack album from Raider's of the Lost Ark called "Raider's of the Lost Ark: The Movie on Record". It's different from the official soundtrack album in that it contains dialogues and key lines from the movie along with the soundtrack. It's pretty cool.

Here is the official full soundtrack of Raider's of the Lost Ark if you prefer that instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7hbRdlUNBQ

Also here is a second soundtrack album from the blockbuster movie "Titanic" that also contains lines and dialogue from the movie along with more soundtracks that weren't in the original Titanic soundtrack album by James Horner. It's also pretty good and worth hearing. It's called "Back to Titanic".

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne