Celestine Prophecy movie on YouTube

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Celestine Prophecy movie on YouTube

Post by Winston »

For those of you who loved the Celestine Prophecy books and their spiritual insights, the movie is not too bad. I saw it long ago and would recommend it. Here is part 1 on YouTube.

Continued in part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IpXuOh1XPQ
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is another movie based on a legendary spiritual book called "The Way of the Peaceful Warrior" by Dan Millman.

Description:

Way of the Peaceful Warrior is a 2006 drama film starring Scott Mechlowicz, Nick Nolte, and Amy Smart. Released on June 2, 2006, it is based on the novel Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman.
The film is set in U.C. Berkeley but is shot at UCLA . It features a troubled but talented gymnast who meets a spiritual guide.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne