Do magicians use demonic powers to do their tricks?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do magicians use demonic powers to do their tricks?

Post by Winston »

Well perhaps magicians don't have demonic powers after all. See these videos below that reveal how the top magic tricks are done, including some by Criss Angel, David Blaine and Dynamo. I knew that many of them involved gimmick props, camera cuts and special effects, and third party collaborators and staged actors.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

More mystifying magic tricks explained and revealed.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here's how Dynamo did that trick in South Africa where he poured out copious amounts of fish from a bucket, more than the bucket could hold. I knew there had to be camera editing tricks and that he could not do the trick in real life, only on camera with staged actors.

You can see many more videos exposing magic's biggest secrets at this channel here.

https://m.youtube.com/c/FactoFusion/videos

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

10 awesome great coin vanishing and coin teleportation tricks you can learn to do, with demo and instructions. They look very cool and mesmerizing. However you gotta be very quick and skilled to do them so they do require a lot of practice and your fingers have to have good dexterity too.

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Winston wrote:
September 19th, 2014, 5:41 am
Do magicians such as David Blaine use demonic powers to do their tricks? When you see some of them, you gotta wonder. Some of his tricks are scientifically impossible even with sleight of hand and props. I wonder why there are no magic books that reveal these kind of tricks. All the magic books out there only reveal the simplest tricks that are nothing like these. Perhaps they are industry trade secrets you only learn in magic school. Or perhaps magician performers like Blaine use CGI, camera tricks and paid actors in their stunts you see on TV. So you gotta wonder if there's anything supernatural involved. See the videos below.

Presentation of how magicians use demonic powers.

It's all smoke and mirrors. Would be cool if it wasn't, but alas