I think I figured out pop music/radio mind control!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
livefreeordie
Freshman Poster

I think I figured out pop music/radio mind control!

Post by livefreeordie »

Ive always wondered about the purpose of crappy pop songs playing virtually everywhere you go out in the day, including supermarkets, shopping centres etc

And it struck me like a lightning bolt one day, the songs are always singing about love and how the singer is dying without 'her' ( as the elites know full well most have lead loveless, passionless lives ) therefore in most men, either consciously or subconsciously adding to the feeling of a 'hole' in their life, and leading to further loneliness, depression, and ultimately ease of control, a minion more likely to indulge in junk food, multinational corporate poison, and prostitutes, which leads to dissatisfaction

Of course those who are 'lucky' enough to find 'love', find it turns into oneitis/marriage which often turns the man into debt enslavement and a useful pawn for the very powerful international bankster usury cartel, so push out the importance of 'love' constantly in the mind of every man and woman and how 'they are nothing' without it. I marvel at how well in a country that could literally fit every man, woman and child on earth~Australia, we pay on average upwards of $500,000 for the typical brick box and small parcel of land. Thats more energy spent and invested than the typical slave of roman times i would guess!

Other uses

Work-it numbs the workers to avoid thinking, and helps to keep the worker focused on pulling the levers of their job

NLP hooks- words sound different - Luck sounds like F$#k, ex sounds like sex etc, these act as little 'hooks' to get your attention

Reverse words/reverse speech-you might be familiar with the satanic sounding lyrics when you play certain songs backwards like stairway to heaven

Ass/Tits in your face- by pushing sex in your face in video clips your subconscious is more likely to accept the programming, its hard wired to accept content related to sex/death, hence those two themes dominating TV

And of course the final icing on the cake, the annoying as f$#k anchor, of the annoying stupid pop music jingle that sometimes sticks in your head for days, creating a desire to murder original pop-idiot singer

Black songs- enhances 'coolness' of black men, deconstructing identity of white men or boys trying to be 'blacker', ive seen this with a lot of young US military guys

My advice-avoid any pop music or radio prodigiously, i find my mind far more clearer and uncluttered and more disconnected from the 'matrix' when i avoid or wear headphones. I protect my subconscious mind from attacks, and even though it can be challenging sometimes, things like watching documentaries, edutainment, audiobooks, non lyrical music such as clasical or trance music, can feed the minds need for stimulation

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: I think I figured out pop music/radio mind control!

Post by Winston »

Great insight and realization, or revelation. Entertainment is not just to entertain only. It usually has a hidden ulterior purpose too. That's what most Americans don't understand. The elite are not stupid. They are a lot smarter than you can imagine, they would not waste an opportunity to control people subtlely or indirectly. Even the music you hear in church at the choir has a hidden purpose that they don't tell you, one which is calculated and deliberate, and not a coincidence. There's even a reason why the church offering plate comes right AFTER the music, it's not a coincidence. People are so dumb.

You guys should see a movie called "Josie and the Pussycats". Even though it's fiction and satire, it contains a lot of truth about the music industry and how it's a conspiracy to mind control the masses, NOT just entertainment only. At least the truth is metaphorical if not literal.

Film info and Trailer
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0236348/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne