What do you think of Dr. Phil and Oprah?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

What do you think of Dr. Phil and Oprah?

Post by Winston »

I've seen Dr. Phil a number of times. He does give good practical no-nonsense advice. However, his tone and arrogance are annoying. I don't understand why women find him to be so positive. He sounds more like a drill sergeant than a positive person.

Also,

1. He takes the woman's side almost always, bashing the male component of the couple.
2. He always bashes stupid men who can't (or have been instructed by the producers to) defend themselves, but can only say stupid things.

Now as to Oprah, I don't know why some men consider her a man hating feminist, as to me she seems genuine, down to earth and is interested in spiritual issues. She may have some feminist ideals, but she does not come across as "hateful" or "angry". She's ok to me and reasonably intelligent.

What do you think?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

They both can lick my balls

Post by Master »

hes a fagot and shes a lesbian. Hes a nerd and shes an ape. Good enough?
Winston
Site Admin

Re: What do you think of Dr. Phil and Oprah?

Post by Winston »

Dr. Todd Grande, a mental health counselor, critiques Dr. Phil.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
HappyGuy

Re: What do you think of Dr. Phil and Oprah?

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
May 17th, 2008, 6:55 am
1. He takes the woman's side almost always, bashing the male component of the couple.
2. He always bashes stupid men who can't (or have been instructed by the producers to) defend themselves, but can only say stupid things.
He sells out men to cater to his audience of women and he's made a lot of money telling them what they want to hear. Last week Dr Phil got a lot of hate after he said something almost intelligent on tv! :lol:

His figure of 360,000 people dying every year from swimming pools was incorrect:

https://news.yahoo.com/dr-phil-begrudgi ... 00875.html
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-ne ... ol-deaths/