Cool Electronic Synthwave, Retrowave Music

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Cool Retro Synthwave Electronic Music

Post by jamesbond »

Good synthwave electronic song from the group ALEX, "Delete Soul."

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Really good retro wavesynth album called Nostalia below with some really cool retro graphics.

Below the video this comment explains why retro wavesynth didn't exist as a genre during the 80s, but is only a genre now.

Ziek
3 weeks ago
I rem the neon lights at target and some arcades in early 00s. But did this whole synthwave really exist in the 80s? I mean it sorta existed in movies but was it a concrete genre like now?

Cheeks Miller
2 weeks ago
@Ziek No what we know of as Synthwave was not a thing in the 80s. It was mainly Synthpop style stuff with vocals but there were some instrumentals that could be considered the style. But Synthwave is more of a retro futuristic style. Its an imagining of an 80s that never actually was :) the 80s were my teen years. graduate highschool in 88. Now with that being said the 80s was the decade of BIG Synth music. But again most of was vocal style, Alphaville, Depeche Mode, etc. Basically Synthwave is, "Let's remember the fun and not focus on the bad", like you know the threat of dying in nuclear fire :) So its the "best" of the 80s...i mean depending on your point of view :) :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hilarious comment I saw beneath a retro synthwave video. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85bkCmaOh4o

TheHandofGod
2 years ago

1980s - “The future will be amazing!”

2020 - “Take me back to the 80s”
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this electronic music from the 70s by a group called Electronic System. It's pretty cool and groovy.

Their full Album called "Disco Machine".

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Cool Electronic Synthwave, Retrowave Music

Post by Winston »

Check out this great trance/techno track by PPK, a Russian group. It's called "ResuRection" and is used as background music in many videos so you might recognize it. It sounds nostalgic and beautiful and moving.

Space Club Mix version

The official music video for PPK - ResuRection.

What do you think of this kind of music @galii and @Pixel--Dude?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this cool electronic genre from the 70s called Space Disco. This hit is called "Space - Magic Fly". You've probably heard it before. It's a forgotten classic hit. Doesn't it sound nostalgic and groovy? lol

Check out this electronic song called Popcorn. It was the world's first electronic hit in 1969. Doesn't it make you feel nostalgic @Moretorque and @gsjackson? Do you remember this hit?

Check out these girls in 1969 dancing to Popcorn. Don't they look wholesome and natural and feminine? Like real women? lol

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I remember POPCORN but the other sucks so I wouldn't remember it, actually I would much rather listen to you sing Winston.
Time to Hide!