Movies with big TRUTH drops that reveal the nature of our reality

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Movies with big TRUTH drops that reveal the nature of our reality

Post by Winston »

Analysis of "They Live" by John Carpenter from 1988. It's one of the biggest truth drop movies next to "The Matrix" and "Dark City". By Howdie Mickoski.

"The 1988 movie They Live by John Carpenter was way ahead of its time, and it didn't need to use standard Sci Fi symbolism. This movie puts it right out there in the open. Rowdy Rody Piper, who played the lead Nada (Nobody) claimed just before his death that They Live was not a movie but a documentary. Here I look into a few key scenes, the blind preacher, the glasses, the fight with Frank, the underground and ending. I made this about a month ago, just getting around to putting it up today."

A long 2 hour analysis and discussion of the film by JayDreamerZ.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Movies with big TRUTH drops that reveal the nature of our reality

Post by Winston »

Howdie Mickoski analyzes Kubrick's "Eyes Wide Shut".

"Here I give a short analysis of the various elements and symbolism of the first 15 minutes of Kubrick's final movie, Eyes Wide Shut staring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman. While I have the entire movie in complete analysis, I wanted to give you this as a head start, not just for this movie but for all of his movies. An element to consider is that none of Kubrick's movies, at least since 1960, are meant to be stand alone movies. They all fit in a giant jigsaw puzzle with this movie as the final piece. If you keep that in mind the revealing might occur. I added a second small video addition, as I forgot to mention here the importance of the colours blue and red in my viewpoint.I will get to more videos of films like Donnie Darko and tv shows such as Lost in the upcoming weeks."

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne