A Punishment the Mafia Inflicts on Enemies!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

A Punishment the Mafia Inflicts on Enemies!

Post by Tsar »

The clip above shows a common punishment that the mafia might still use!

(I admit that I keep playlists of all the torture scenes that I see in movies and tv shows. I need to learn how to act if I become a ruthless Mafia Boss or a Tyrannical Dictator)

:lol:
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: A Punishment the Mafia Inflicts on Enemies!

Post by Tsar »

I posted this specifically because this is what I would do to @HouseMD and @Shemp

Each of them would get a broken hand. They can write their names and then that hand gets smashed. Refusal to write means they get both hands smashed! (As seen in the clip in the above post)

Doesn't matter to me which choice they make! I would prefer both of their hands get smashed but I am willing to show some mercy if they obey!

Here's what happens when HouseMD is abducted and Shemp is abducted! Both their girlfriends will be hiding and watch the brutal abductions!

Then, I will allow one of the two to leave with only a broken hand!

The other will be tortured until they realize their mistake!

Then, I will allow the one who gets tortured to leave, but not before they receive a deserved punishment!

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Well, one day the law will catch up with you and you'll probably have a conditional release with the condition being chemical castration, so I don't need to do anything to you, personally. Society will take care of you
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

HouseMD wrote:
July 16th, 2022, 9:24 am
Well, one day the law will catch up with you and you'll probably have a conditional release with the condition being chemical castration, so I don't need to do anything to you, personally. Society will take care of you
I think MouseSTD really has let his Jewdo-Pseudoscience and Anglo-Zionist brainwashing destroy his mind!

@HouseMD When will you get your next Clot Shot booster? You are nothing but a lab animal! You are Fauci's Ferret!