No negative reviews for Prey?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

No negative reviews for Prey?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Been all over youtube trying to find at least one negative review about Prey, and all I see is praise for it....And this, this is why we keep getting woke shit.
I also feel that males especially love to kiss ass about films with female leads in them because they do most of the heavy handed praising of such films. Some even say the movie should have gotten a theatrical release.
What I find so hilarious is that so many people shitted all over ghost busters with an all female lead, but they can praise this shit? At least with Ghost Busters it was just a comedy with women fighting ghost so that wasn't even a big deal compared to a film like Predator that's suppose to be serious than that. Thankfully I don't bother with movies anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SOtlTfMoTw

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: No negative reviews for Prey?

Post by Pixel--Dude »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 2nd, 2022, 11:18 am
Been all over youtube trying to find at least one negative review about Prey, and all I see is praise for it....And this, this is why we keep getting woke shit.
I also feel that males especially love to kiss ass about films with female leads in them because they do most of the heavy handed praising of such films. Some even say the movie should have gotten a theatrical release.
What I find so hilarious is that so many people shitted all over ghost busters with an all female lead, but they can praise this shit? At least with Ghost Busters it was just a comedy with women fighting ghost so that wasn't even a big deal compared to a film like Predator that's suppose to be serious than that. Thankfully I don't bother with movies anymore.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SOtlTfMoTw
I haven't looked into any reviews for the movie at all. I have watched the movie and where I didn't find it terrible as such I didn't think it was anything to shout about either. I think Winston made a good point about this movie in a different thread where he said that it was hard to believe that a tribal woman with a tomahawk did a better job at defeating a Predator than Arnie in the original with all his guns :lol:

One redeeming feature of the movie, speaking as a red blooded male, was Amber Midthunder herself. This is no endorsement of her acting abilities, but just an observation on how hot she is. The woman is dynamite.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.