What is the deal with Tom Brady?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

What is the deal with Tom Brady?

Post by Cornfed »

Not only is he a stupid looking parody of a human being not that long after his retirement as a professional athlete, but he is clearly "married" to a tranny. Would it be so hard to keep in reasonable shape and not marry a tranny? Is that really too much to ask? I don't care about negroball, but for those that do, can't there be even one white hero who isn't a disgrace?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What is the deal with Tom Brady?

Post by gsjackson »

Corn, he's unretired and playing each Sunday, though not so terribly well yet this season. He is as dedicated to his training regimen as anyone, but he goes for soft, pliable muscles, per his trainer/guru's theories, and puts a lot of focus on a diet that keeps inflammation to a minimum. I think most of his resistance training is with a big rubber band. Seems to have carried him pretty well into his mid 40s, with almost no injuries in the last 10 years. That said, this picture doesn't look like in-season playing shape, even for his approach, and if he's not playing well maybe the family crap got him off his routine and mind set a bit.

The Amazon is threatening to divorce him for continuing to play, or so the talking heads speculate. If he's got to go with long and lean, my own taste would run to the old girlfriend and mother of his first son, Bridget Moynihan, rather than the big Brazilian. The "super model" look generally leaves me cold.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What is the deal with Tom Brady?

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
September 20th, 2022, 3:07 pm
The Amazon is threatening to divorce him for continuing to play, or so the talking heads speculate. If he's got to go with long and lean, my own taste would run to the old girlfriend and mother of his first son, Bridget Moynihan, rather than the big Brazilian. The "super model" look generally leaves me cold.
He should probably go for an actual female rather than a tranny on principle if for no other reason. The pelvic girdle, waist indent points and shoulder to hip ratio on that thing indicate it is clearly a man.