Gaming & New Releases

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: Gaming & New Releases

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 30th, 2023, 1:00 pm
kukushka wrote:
May 29th, 2023, 9:08 pm
opinion on GTAV? thinking about replaying it again, but it just feels tedious after a bit. maybe ive outgrown videogames or something
GTA5 is boring and soulless. The gameplay sucks. It's all about muh graphics and muh humongous map.

If you wanna play a good GTA game, I recommend the older ones such as GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas and Vice City Stories. The graphics aren't as good and the maps aren't as big but the gameplay is awesome for all of these games and you'll have a whole lot of fun.

GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas are now available for PS4 and PS5 in the form of the Definitive Edition. Many people complained about this remaster but it isn't as bad as people say and it serves its purpose for those of us who want to play the classic games on modern consoles and with half-decent graphics.
Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
May 30th, 2023, 8:00 am
I like GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, but I don't like GTA 4 and GTA 5. GTA 4 & 5 doesn't have the fun factor as the older games. All plastic shiny graphics and lack of gameplay and contents.

Saints Rows tried to compete with GTA series. I like Saints Row 1 and 2, but I hate Saints Row 3,4 and Saints Row Reboot. The later Saints Row sucks and too cartoony.

I played lot of Real Time Strategy games. I used to play Warcraft 3 for more than five years. They got DOTA(Defense of the Ancient) and lot of good user made maps. Warcraft 3 was one of my favorite games, but it all went down to sh*t when Blizzard kept churning out World of Warcraft MMORPG and never actually worked on Warcraft 4.

I like Command and Conquer series. Command and Conquer 4 sucked hard through.

I liked Rome Total War, Medieval 2 Total War, Empire Total War, Napoleon Total War, Shogun 2 Total War, Rome 2 Total War, Atilla Total War.
I Haven't tried Warhammer total War yet.

I also like RPGs such as Diablo 2(Diablo 3 sucks a$$ and too cartoony), Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect Series.
I have limited exposure to JRPG. The only JRPG I played was Final Fantasy 10.

Currently I am playing Civilization 4 Beyond the Sword. I don't like Civilization 5 and 6. They are too cartoony and lack of features as Civilization 4.
Dude! I literally jizzed in my pants when I read that you like GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas as well as Command & Conquer! I used to play C&C too, especially the first generation of C&C games (Tiberian Dawn, Red Alert, Counterstrike and Aftermath). They were all off the hook! 8)

I also played Civilization 1. It was pretty cool. I also wanted to play Alpha Centauri because I liked the philosophical theme of civilization starting anew in some distant star system and the idea of competing ideological factions (as well as a strong curiosity about the Centaurus star system in real life and the possible civilizations that might exist there), but I never got around to playing it.

Be sure to check out GTA Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories if you haven't already. They're two underrated GTA sequels. VCS is especially a whole lot of fun! 8)
I like all of the Command and Conquer series except Command and Conquer 4 which was pretty much sh*t gameplay mechanics and no base building.
I forgot to mention that I don't like what they did to Red Alert 3. It looks too cartoony.

I like The Brotherhood of NOD faction, and whenever I see Kane, I jizz my pants with joy!
Yuri from Red Alert 2 is pretty cool though, played by Udo Keir.

I also like Special agent Tanya Adams from Red Alert 1 & 2. Red Alert 3's Tanya sucks and it's a disaster.

I think I played Liberty City stories on PS 2, it wasn't too bad.. but it was made for the PSP and I didn't have any love for the main character, Tony Cipiradi? Tommy Vercetti was way better.

I havn't played CIV Alpha Centuri, but many people were raving about it. I'm playing Civ 4 Beyond the sword. I like Civ 4's mechanics and gameplay better than civ 5 and civ 6. They dumbed down a lot in 5 and 6.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
kukushka
Freshman Poster

Post by kukushka »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 30th, 2023, 1:00 pm
kukushka wrote:
May 29th, 2023, 9:08 pm
opinion on GTAV? thinking about replaying it again, but it just feels tedious after a bit. maybe ive outgrown videogames or something
GTA5 is boring and soulless. The gameplay sucks. It's all about muh graphics and muh humongous map.

If you wanna play a good GTA game, I recommend the older ones such as GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas and Vice City Stories. The graphics aren't as good and the maps aren't as big but the gameplay is awesome for all of these games and you'll have a whole lot of fun.

GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas are now available for PS4 and PS5 in the form of the Definitive Edition. Many people complained about this remaster but it isn't as bad as people say and it serves its purpose for those of us who want to play the classic games on modern consoles and with half-decent graphics.
May 30th, 2023, 8:00 am
I like GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, but I don't like GTA 4 and GTA 5. GTA 4 & 5 doesn't have the fun factor as the older games. All plastic shiny graphics and lack of gameplay and contents.

Saints Rows tried to compete with GTA series. I like Saints Row 1 and 2, but I hate Saints Row 3,4 and Saints Row Reboot. The later Saints Row sucks and too cartoony.

I played lot of Real Time Strategy games. I used to play Warcraft 3 for more than five years. They got DOTA(Defense of the Ancient) and lot of good user made maps. Warcraft 3 was one of my favorite games, but it all went down to sh*t when Blizzard kept churning out World of Warcraft MMORPG and never actually worked on Warcraft 4.

I like Command and Conquer series. Command and Conquer 4 sucked hard through.

I liked Rome Total War, Medieval 2 Total War, Empire Total War, Napoleon Total War, Shogun 2 Total War, Rome 2 Total War, Atilla Total War.
I Haven't tried Warhammer total War yet.

I also like RPGs such as Diablo 2(Diablo 3 sucks a$$ and too cartoony), Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, Dragon Age Origins, Mass Effect Series.
I have limited exposure to JRPG. The only JRPG I played was Final Fantasy 10.

Currently I am playing Civilization 4 Beyond the Sword. I don't like Civilization 5 and 6. They are too cartoony and lack of features as Civilization 4.
Dude! I literally jizzed in my pants when I read that you like GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas as well as Command & Conquer! I used to play C&C too, especially the first generation of C&C games (Tiberian Dawn, Red Alert, Counterstrike and Aftermath). They were all off the hook! 8)

I also played Civilization 1. It was pretty cool. I also wanted to play Alpha Centauri because I liked the philosophical theme of civilization starting anew in some distant star system and the idea of competing ideological factions (as well as a strong curiosity about the Centaurus star system in real life and the possible civilizations that might exist there), but I never got around to playing it.

Be sure to check out GTA Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories if you haven't already. They're two underrated GTA prequels. VCS is especially a whole lot of fun! 8)
thanks a lot! I had no idea about the definitive versions of those old GTA games, gonna look into now
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
May 30th, 2023, 12:37 pm
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 29th, 2023, 8:24 pm
We have SOR4, and while the combat is more enjoyable than what it use to be because of the combos, it still sucks compared to SOR2 (and SOR2 Remake), and SOR3 because SOR4 have a lot of irritating ass restrictions and limitations. Like you cant earn enough exp like you can in the old games or keep your extra men. They take those away per stage. The music is trash and lazy, they ruined Axel by making him look like a homeless bum, but didn't do anything to Adam or Blaze other than make her look less white and for some reason made her look like a Latino which I didn't like. The art style is bland and don't have the 90s feel to it anymore.
I've never played SOR4 but I've watched through some of the playthroughs.

Here's a video of a playthrough with Blaze:

The French art style looks interesting but the physics seem weird. The new game doesn't look anywhere near as fun as the first two.

SOR4 Blaze looks hot as fcuk though. She's thicker than ever, tanned, got beautiful long brunette hair and has a delicious pair of big-ass knockers. I get turned on imagining myself caressing those thick tanned legs! :P I admit that, even as an adult, I still jack off to Blaze!

In fact, I always play as Blaze. Not only is she sexy as hell but she's also a Judoka and I love her throws and suplexes. SOR2 and SOR3 Blaze is also a little hottie!

Blaze was originally conceptualized as a Hongkongese policewoman. She was going to be Asian but then they decided to make her an American brunette. I think that they made the right decision because, as a Caucasian female, she appeals to a much larger fanbase in the West. As for SOR4 Blaze, if you give a cute Caucasian brunette enough butt injections and time in the sun, of course she becomes a Latina!

The opposite happened with Lara Croft, by the way. Lara Croft was originally a Latina called Laura Cruz but they turned her into an English archeologist of aristocratic descent. Lara Croft is still hot as fcuk though, even for a fervent Latina lover like me. She was especially hot in the 2nd game when her boobies actually became round! :lol:

Laura Cruz aka Lara Croft

https://tombraider.fandom.com/wiki/Laura_Cruz

May 29th, 2023, 8:27 pm
GTA don't have any competitors, Saints Row tried but it was just corny and gay as hell with all the fake ass gang stuff. GTA takes itself a little more seriously than that. Although GTA6 looks like it was developed by a bunch of Leftist so Im not even going to bother with that one when it's released. Mafia could have given GTA a little competition but it failed to do so.
I never played Saints Row but my brother told me that it sucks compared to GTA. I love the 3D Universe era GTA games. They're my favorite! 8)
I don't like her looking like a Latina though, because she isn't one. They should have left her alone how she was.
And while I will assume them making Blaze look Latina was probably not intentional, they truly ruined her by making her look different. My biggest issue with everything these days is "modernization" this shit needs to stop. Not all games are doing it but most of them have done it and made characters totally unrecognizable to me.

Axel got it much worse than all the characters. Max and Adam are the only ones who stayed true to how they were, Adam just looks slightly more muscular than what he use to be before and Max is the same as he was before. I don't like change in video games since they have proven to all be horrific decisions lately....Like Claire Redfield looks mixed in the Remake, go watch any of the Resident Evil 3D movies with her in it, she looks nothing like the way she does in the remake. She looks terrible in that remake.

As for Lara Croft she looked like a cartoon originally because of the PS1 era, and she sort of stayed that way even in the PS2 era, it wasnt until they rebooted the series in 2013 when Lara started looking more like an actual person and less like a cartoon character. So all they did was reduce her breast size from what they were before but she didn't change so much that she was unrecognizable. Lara changes actually fixed her. Most other games they change characters so much they look less like who they originally are or were before. Now you have people changing characters ethnicity to align with their political beliefs and everything, it's annoying as hell.

Aside from that, I really just stick with a lot of retro games.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

May 29th, 2023, 8:24 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 29th, 2023, 2:28 pm
Does anyone remember the old retro games? The likes of which you find in arcades and stuff? When it comes to gaming do you guys prefer the older retro games or more modern games?

I've been playing Streets of Rage today with @Lucas88 an old Sega classic where you walk the streets and beat the f**k out of random thugs for no reason with knives, bats and fists. :lol:

This is a playthrough on the hardest difficulty (me and Lucas played on this difficulty) but on this difficulty they don't take a single hit. Obviously me and Lucas got hammered by these assholes, but the nostalgia overridden any frustration we felt from losing the game lol
We have SOR4, and while the combat is more enjoyable than what it use to be because of the combos, it still sucks compared to SOR2 (and SOR2 Remake), and SOR3 because SOR4 have a lot of irritating ass restrictions and limitations. Like you cant earn enough exp like you can in the old games or keep your extra men. They take those away per stage. The music is trash and lazy, they ruined Axel by making him look like a homeless bum, but didn't do anything to Adam or Blaze other than make her look less white and for some reason made her look like a Latino which I didn't like. The art style is bland and don't have the 90s feel to it anymore.

I honestly don't like "modern" games at all, and they don't do anything other than remakes of everything from the PS1-PS3 era because developers got lazy as hell.
I am a huge fan of SOR and SOR 2. Not so much SOR 3. I've played the modern version or remake with Lucas before at his house, but I can't really recall much details about it. Maybe that's because the game wasn't that good, but I don't know.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

May 30th, 2023, 1:13 pm
I think I played Liberty City stories on PS 2, it wasn't too bad.. but it was made for the PSP and I didn't have any love for the main character, Tony Cipiradi? Tommy Vercetti was way better.
Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories were both made for PSP and then were released for PS2 as well. The mechanics are almost identical to those of GTA3 and Vice City despite its initial release on PSP.

VCS is by far the stronger of the two games. In fact, it's arguably on par with Vice City in terms of gameplay and atmosphere. In VCS you play as Victor Vance, Lance Vance's brother and the guy who gets killed during the drug deal in the opening scene of Vice City. VCS is set two years in the past.

LCS is an okay game albeit nowhere near as good as VCS. You do indeed play as Tony Cipriani, the Leone mafia boss who you work for in GTA3. LCS follows the story of how Tony became a made man in the Leone crime family. The game should appeal to those who really enjoyed GTA3 and want more gameplay with an Italian mafia theme.

I recommend LCS and VCS to anybody who wants a deeper and more unusual GTA experience.
May 30th, 2023, 8:28 pm
I don't like her looking like a Latina though, because she isn't one. They should have left her alone how she was.
And while I will assume them making Blaze look Latina was probably not intentional, they truly ruined her by making her look different. My biggest issue with everything these days is "modernization" this shit needs to stop. Not all games are doing it but most of them have done it and made characters totally unrecognizable to me.
To be fair, Blaze always looked somewhat like a Latina with her tanned skin and long dark hair. Even in the earlier games she looked ethnically ambiguous as though she could be a Latina, partially Latina or simply a tanned Caucasian brunette. The only thing that is known for sure is that her nationality is American. As for Blaze's ethnicity, her surname Fielding may indicate that she's simply a tanned Caucasian brunette who just happens to look a bit Latin. However, her profile says that she dances Lambada, a Latin dance style, so maybe her creators intended for her to have a Latin vibe.

The hoop earrings on SOR4 Blaze definitely make her look very Latina, so it might have been intentional.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 31st, 2023, 3:31 am
I am a huge fan of SOR and SOR 2. Not so much SOR 3. I've played the modern version or remake with Lucas before at his house, but I can't really recall much details about it. Maybe that's because the game wasn't that good, but I don't know.
Streets of Rage Remake is a fan-made game which combines SOR 1, 2 and 3 and adds various new features. It is far better than the originals and is absolutely epic when you play it on Mania mode. We should play it again on my laptop.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
May 31st, 2023, 9:23 am
May 30th, 2023, 1:13 pm
Liberty City Stories and Vice City Stories were both made for PSP and then were released for PS2 as well. The mechanics are almost identical to those of GTA3 and Vice City despite its initial release on PSP.

VCS is by far the stronger of the two games. In fact, it's arguably on par with Vice City in terms of gameplay and atmosphere. In VCS you play as Victor Vance, Lance Vance's brother and the guy who gets killed during the drug deal in the opening scene of Vice City. VCS is set two years in the past.

LCS is an okay game albeit nowhere near as good as VCS. You do indeed play as Tony Cipriani, the Leone mafia boss who you work for in GTA3. LCS follows the story of how Tony became a made man in the Leone crime family. The game should appeal to those who really enjoyed GTA3 and want more gameplay with an Italian mafia theme.

I recommend LCS and VCS to anybody who wants a deeper and more unusual GTA experience.
May 30th, 2023, 8:28 pm
To be fair, Blaze always looked somewhat like a Latina with her tanned skin and long dark hair. Even in the earlier games she looked ethnically ambiguous as though she could be a Latina, partially Latina or simply a tanned Caucasian brunette. The only thing that is known for sure is that her nationality is American. As for Blaze's ethnicity, her surname Fielding may indicate that she's simply a tanned Caucasian brunette who just happens to look a bit Latin. However, her profile says that she dances Lambada, a Latin dance style, so maybe her creators intended for her to have a Latin vibe.

The hoop earrings on SOR4 Blaze definitely make her look very Latina, so it might have been intentional.
Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 31st, 2023, 3:31 am
Streets of Rage Remake is a fan-made game which combines SOR 1, 2 and 3 and adds various new features. It is far better than the originals and is absolutely epic when you play it on Mania mode. We should play it again on my laptop.

Vice City Story I haven't played. Street of Rage looks interesting. Will try it in the future.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

May 31st, 2023, 9:55 am
Vice City Story I haven't played. Street of Rage looks interesting. Will try it in the future.
Streets of Rage Remake v5.2 (download)

https://sorr.forumotion.net/t838-new-st ... d-and-info

This is the most recent version of the game, I believe.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
May 31st, 2023, 11:13 am
May 31st, 2023, 9:55 am
Streets of Rage Remake v5.2 (download)

https://sorr.forumotion.net/t838-new-st ... d-and-info

This is the most recent version of the game, I believe.
Thanks! Will try.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Lucas88 absolutely! We will give it a go next time I'm available. Though if I'm being honest I think I'd prefer the original content.

@Natural_Born_Cynic
@WanderingProtagonist

Did any of you guys play Golden Axe? The controls are a lot clunkier than Streets of Rage, but it's an awesome game. Even though the gameplay and mechanics make it somewhat difficult. I really enjoyed Golden Axe 1 and 2, but I don't have much memory of Golden Axe 3. Probably for the same reason I wasn't keen on Streets of Rage 3...

I played a game last night on my Sega collection for ps4 which was about a Knight in a kingdom. Some evil Lord turns up and kidnaps the princess and the king gives you 200 gold to go buy some gear and go find his daughter. I could only afford to buy a cloth shirt and a dagger. Kind of hilarious that the king is surrounded by knights with massive Swords and steel armour and he loves his daughter that much he sends one guy out to save her with a measly 200 gold :lol: I got f***ed up by the first enemies I came across in the labyrinth. Turned it off after that. I think it was called Sword of Vermillion. But not 100%
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 1st, 2023, 12:28 am
@Lucas88 absolutely! We will give it a go next time I'm available. Though if I'm being honest I think I'd prefer the original content.
As great as the original games were, Streets of Rage Remake is actually a massively improved version of the game.

Not only does SORR combine all three original games into one but also the player characters (six originally but more can be unlocked) have more abilities, new enemies and sometimes even new sub-bosses have been inserted into the game in order to make it harder, there is a lot of new unlockable content, and there are new weapons too. Mania mode is especially awesome because it's so challenging while the maximum difficulty for the original games was merely "hardest" (Mania is one degree harder).

Moreover, there are dozens of fan-made spinoffs that can be downloaded for SORR. They often take levels from other games such as Double Dragon and Golden Axe and populate them with SOR enemies and features. Others are completely original.

I have SORR downloaded and set up now. We can play it on my laptop this week if you like!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Pixel--Dude wrote:
June 1st, 2023, 12:28 am

@Natural_Born_Cynic
@WanderingProtagonist

Did any of you guys play Golden Axe? The controls are a lot clunkier than Streets of Rage, but it's an awesome game. Even though the gameplay and mechanics make it somewhat difficult. I really enjoyed Golden Axe 1 and 2, but I don't have much memory of Golden Axe 3. Probably for the same reason I wasn't keen on Streets of Rage 3...

I played a game last night on my Sega collection for ps4 which was about a Knight in a kingdom. Some evil Lord turns up and kidnaps the princess and the king gives you 200 gold to go buy some gear and go find his daughter. I could only afford to buy a cloth shirt and a dagger. Kind of hilarious that the king is surrounded by knights with massive Swords and steel armour and he loves his daughter that much he sends one guy out to save her with a measly 200 gold :lol: I got f***ed up by the first enemies I came across in the labyrinth. Turned it off after that. I think it was called Sword of Vermillion. But not 100%
Yep. Golden Axe is awesome, a classic. I played the dwarf guy and the female warrior.
Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Post by Corey_Bee »

Gaming is all woke faggotry brainwashing now.

Microsoft Partners with GLAAD to Boost LGBT Representation in Xbox Video Games

"Tech giant Microsoft has announced a long-term partnership with woke advocacy group GLAAD, aiming to increase the representation of LGBT characters in its first-party Xbox games."

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023/06/ ... deo-games/

They even changed the Prince of Persia to be black with dreadlocks now. :lol:

Corey_Bee
Freshman Poster

Post by Corey_Bee »

@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88, are the GTA Trilogy remasters as good as the originals or did they f**k those up too? I heard they censored out a confederate flag out of the new versions because Rockstar is woke now too but are they good otherwise? I'm sick of gaming now but want to replay some old games but I'm afraid they f***ed those up when they remastered them. I'm sick of all of this woke shit and censorship. I miss when America had the best entertainment. It all sucks dick now.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Corey_Bee wrote:
June 10th, 2023, 1:37 pm
@Pixel--Dude and @Lucas88, are the GTA Trilogy remasters as good as the originals or did they f**k those up too? I heard they censored out a confederate flag out of the new versions because Rockstar is woke now too but are they good otherwise? I'm sick of gaming now but want to replay some old games but I'm afraid they f***ed those up when they remastered them. I'm sick of all of this woke shit and censorship. I miss when America had the best entertainment. It all sucks dick now.
Rockstar did indeed censor out some confederate flags in the GTA Definitive Edition. If I remember correctly, in Vice City they changed the confederate flag logo on Phil Cassidy's shirt to a skull and then in San Andreas they substituted the confederate flag in the old war veteran's house for a US flag. Apparently because those images are associated with racism and offend modern sensitivities.

However, apart from the removal of the confederate flags, hardly anything else in the games has been changed. There is still all of the old-school non-PC humor and the games' atmosphere and overall tone are still pretty much identical to the time of their original release. There are still all of the jokes about gays, trannies, liberals, feminists and whatnot. But there are also jokes about conservatives, religious nutjobs, white trash rednecks, right-wing extremists, etc. The games were never supposed to be political. They're simply parodies of the time and place in which they are set. I don't know why people are getting upset over them.

As for the gameplay, it's pretty good with the updated graphics and modern control scheme. Many people complained about the Definitive Edition because they thought that the graphics weren't good enough, but they are objectively far better than those of the original games. I still have GTA 3 and Vice City for PS2. The graphics are horrible, the controls clunky and the games difficult to play. The DE fixes these things and makes the games much more playable by modern standards. That's why I was always a fan of the DE despite all of the hostility towards it from the online gaming community.

If you want to relive those GTA classics with updated graphics and a modern control scheme, I really recommend the DE. You can probably find it for relatively cheap these days.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
May 29th, 2023, 2:28 pm
Does anyone remember the old retro games? The likes of which you find in arcades and stuff? When it comes to gaming do you guys prefer the older retro games or more modern games?

I've been playing Streets of Rage today with @Lucas88 an old Sega classic where you walk the streets and beat the f**k out of random thugs for no reason with knives, bats and fists. :lol:

This is a playthrough on the hardest difficulty (me and Lucas played on this difficulty) but on this difficulty they don't take a single hit. Obviously me and Lucas got hammered by these assholes, but the nostalgia overridden any frustration we felt from losing the game lol
@Pixel--Dude
@Lucas88
LOL, I used to have Streets of Rage 1 and 2 and the Golden Axe games (#1-3) on Sega Genesis in the 1990s, so I played all these as a youth and eventually won them all (though without any particular "achievement" like someone who plays the same game so much they can win without being hit once?!?!). :lol:
The YM2612 soundtracks were fun. :mrgreen:
I'd say Golden Axe 1 and 2 were my favorites because of the Conan the Barbarian vibe + (just as, or more importantly) Tyris Flare's big ass (though it is a tiny one compared with what I am spoiled with now, LOL). :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/