New movie trailers worth checking out

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New movie trailers worth checking out

Post by Winston »

New Napoleon movie starring Joaquin Phoenix as Napoleon. Trailer below. It looks pretty good.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13287846/?ref_=vp_vi_tt
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Trailer for new Christopher Nolan movie about Robert Oppenheimer and the invention of the atomic bomb. It stars Matt Damon too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2023, 4:30 am
Trailer for new Christopher Nolan movie about Robert Oppenheimer and the invention of the atomic bomb. It stars Matt Damon too.
It makes sense to me now why you post these movie trailers. I didn't understand it at first, but I do now. I heard in your interviews once that you worked as an actor. You would rather live in some kind of fantasy world where people respond much differently to you than they do in real life. When you watch a movie, it's like some kind of drug for you to imagine what your life would be like as one of the characters in the movie.

I get it now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

One reason I love watching both these scenes is how stoic and grim faced the bartender and the caretaker are the entire time.

stoic and grim faced.

stoic and grim faced.

stoic and grim faced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the trailer for the new Napoleon movie starring Joaquin Phoenix. It looks pretty good and is directed by the great Ridley Scott.

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

Winston wrote:
December 27th, 2023, 7:09 am
Wow check out the trailer for the new Napoleon movie starring Joaquin Phoenix. It looks pretty good and is directed by the great Ridley Scott.

That film is historically inaccurate dung heap.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

I saw a trailer to a movie called Civil War but I wouldn't say the trailer is really "worth checking out" since it looks more like a film that's trying to capitalize on what could possibly happen in the U.S. looks stupid to me but what the hell, here is the link anyway. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0oSimYTU18

I don't care for modern films at all.
HappyDany
Freshman Poster

Post by HappyDany »

Oppenheimer was a decent movie, but I didn’t enjoy it much. I’m hoping The Beekeeper, which is coming out this month, will be really good.