What's the deal with Sound of Freedom?

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

What's the deal with Sound of Freedom?

Post by Cornfed »

This movie seems to be really being promoted within religious communities and attacked by leftist for some reason. I'm assuming there must be some psyop behind it. Maybe something about covering up all the child trafficking done thought the system.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What's the deal with Sound of Freedom?

Post by fschmidt »

All the popular issues are irrelevant. The Left cares about Ukraine. The Right care about child trafficking. I don't care about either, neither has any impact on my life. I care about pointless road construction that blocks highways for no reason. I care that people have become so stupid that they are no longer capable of getting my order right at a restaurant. But moronic modern scum only care about irrelevant issues, not anything that really matters.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

fschmidt wrote:
July 28th, 2023, 12:45 pm
All the popular issues are irrelevant. The Left cares about Ukraine. The Right care about child trafficking. I don't care about either, neither has any impact on my life. I care about pointless road construction that blocks highways for no reason. I care that people have become so stupid that they are no longer capable of getting my order right at a restaurant. But moronic modern scum only care about irrelevant issues, not anything that really matters.
Most ordinary people care about those things. It's the elite scum and big money that buys politicians who care about crap like Ukraine and Drag Queen Hour. The normal man is more worried about his job.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The narrative seems to be that the pedophile elites are trying to suppress this fairly ordinary movie. If so then the pedophile elites must be fairly stupid. There has got to be more nuance to it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

fschmidt wrote:
Think about your own posts and your own thoughts? Who is the 'modern scum', the one who cares about little kids being kidnapped and turned into prostitutes, or the one who doesn't care about that and only cares about whether traffic gets in his way and whether the waitress gets his order right?

Is being selfish or only self-concerned a component of your definition of 'modern scum'?
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

fschmidt wrote:
Wait a second, little kids getting kidnapped is considered to be an irrelevant issue to you? What if you still had small children would you feel the same way?

Yes we definitely need to focus more on making sure waitresses across the country get our orders right every time. The kids can f**k off!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this new movie that the elite don't want you to see. It's called "Sound of Freedom" and is about a vigilante trying to rescue children from worldwide child trafficking rings and is alleged to be a true story. Why would the elite allow this film to come out? See trailer below.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7599146/

Jordan Peterson did a podcast with the filmmaker and the star, who is the same man who played Jesus in Mel Gibson's "The Passion of the Christ". They have a theological discussion about the devil and the nature of evil too from a Catholic perspective. Wow.

Patrick Bet-David talked about it too.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

fschmidt wrote:
You had me for a while being a misanthrope myself, but prioritizing your blueberry muffin and scrambled eggs at your local restaurant over millions of kids being sex trafficked puts you in the modern scum category. Apathy and selfishness is the primary reason we’ve arrived at this point to begin with.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I finally got to watch this movie and I must say I wasn't impressed. Despite drawing from an amazing true story of dedication and bravery, the story falls flat on conveying any strong emotion. Jim Caviezel just isn't such a good actor, after all. Mira Sorvino is a legend but she gets nothing more than a cameo in the movie.

Everybody is rushing to say the film was very controversial and one "the elite don't want us to see". Yet, according to Wikipedia, it grossed $250 million on a budget of $14.5 million. Also, for such an alleged exercise in Christian righteousness and intellectual honesty, there is not a single mention to the kind of people who would frequent these exclusive clubs and resorts.

Give me a good documentary on Jeffrey Epstein's case any day.