Great Fan Made Star Wars Films!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Great Fan Made Star Wars Films!

Post by Winston »

Any of you seen the new Star Wars fan made CGI movie called "Heir to the Empire"? It's VERY good and the story and characters are intelligently written, much better than the Disney Star Wars crap. It's based on the Timothy Zahn novels that take place after "Return of the Jedi". Han, Luke, and Leia are in it too and this movie shows their further adventures after Return of the Jedi. I wonder why Disney didn't make their movies based on this story instead, which is far better than the Force Awakens crap that they put out.

Anyway if you want to see it, here is part 1 as a full length movie:

The rest of the parts are in small clips on this playlist below. I'm not sure if the whole novel "Heir to the Empire" is all here, or whether it's finished or not.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... Yy3h8w4d-s

If you see the comments below the movie, everyone is saying they love it and how it's much better than the crap that Disney put out.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Fan Made Star Wars Films!

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this fan made Star Wars anime film called TIE FIGHTER. It shows Imperial Tie Fighter pilots being badasses, the way they should be, not stupid and clumsy and useless like the Disney Star Wars films show. After all, if the Imperial stormtroopers and pilots suck like the movies show, then the Empire would not be feared or a threat to anyone. So Star Wars contains many logical contradictions. You gotta wonder if George Lucas and Disney are that stupid, or if the mistakes are on purpose.

Remastered version

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Fan Made Star Wars Films!

Post by Winston »

Check out this hilarious short film where the Stormtroopers finally get 20/20 vision and accurate blasters so they can shoot straight. Then they proceed to take out all the main characters and heroes in Star Wars. lol. Friggin hilarious. Some deep fake is used in this too.