This Music Frequency Destroys Cancer Cells

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

This Music Frequency Destroys Cancer Cells

Post by kangarunner »

Wow @Winston, this video has 2.7 million views. From the description: "Welcome to a transformative healing Frequency Session, designed to Destroy Any Cancer Cell in your Body, This Healing Frequency Music, Crafted with precision, this composition harnesses the potent frequencies of 10000Hz, 528Hz, and 432Hz, known for their miracle healing properties"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: This Music Frequency Destroys Cancer Cells

Post by kangarunner »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

kangarunner wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 9:04 am
Can it shine my shoes, wash my car and put money in my bank account, or do I need other tones for that?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

MrMan wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 10:03 am
kangarunner wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 9:04 am
Can it shine my shoes, wash my car and put money in my bank account, or do I need other tones for that?
If only life were that simple. If there was any credibility to this bullshit then we wouldn't have a need for modern medicine (or even holistic medicine) I wonder if people actually believe a track someone made on their computer is capable of curing cancer. I sincerely hope not.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 27th, 2024, 11:11 am
If only life were that simple. If there was any credibility to this bullshit then we wouldn't have a need for modern medicine (or even holistic medicine) I wonder if people actually believe a track someone made on their computer is capable of curing cancer. I sincerely hope not.
This kind of music is based on the idea that the true musical frequencies expressed by Nature are a multiple of 220 Hz (A3) but, alas, most pop music productions use a scale tuned on a slightly different frequency, e.g. 221 or 216 Hz. This particular conspiracy theory postulates that this discrepancy in frequency is done on purpose to keep the human ear, and consequently the brain and the soul, distant from the creational frequency of our Universe.

In reality, this is not necessarily true. An entire orchestral ensemble might be hard to tune to exactly 220 or 440 Hz but most commercial music, crafted digitally in a studio, is perfectly tuned to 220 or 440.

In practice, it makes no difference to the ear (and to the body), whether a single note or an entire song is tuned to 220 or 221 Hz.
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

publicduende wrote:
January 28th, 2024, 10:44 pm
In practice, it makes no difference to the ear (and to the body), whether a single note or an entire song is tuned to 220 or 221 Hz.
I do know that listening to that sound play from that video calms me down and makes me feel a lot better than listening to Britney Spears.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

kangarunner wrote:
February 3rd, 2024, 6:12 am
publicduende wrote:
January 28th, 2024, 10:44 pm
I do know that listening to that sound play from that video calms me down and makes me feel a lot better than listening to Britney Spears.
Of course, man, of course. But it's not because of the microtuning of the notes, it's because of the slow-evolving, soothing sound tapestry (the technical term is "drones").