Why is Taylor Swift a mega star? She has no charisma, likability, or talent, and is all media driven!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Why is Taylor Swift a mega star? She has no charisma, likability, or talent, and is all media driven!

Post by Winston »

I don't get something. Why is Taylor Swift so popular and special? There's nothing interesting about her. She's mediocre looking, has no charisma, and little talent. She's good enough to sing in a live club maybe, but that's it. She's not even very likable or charming. You have to be brainwashed to like her. In contrast, someone like Olivia Newton-John was always likable and charming to everyone and the media didn't need to brainwash anyone to like her. Also, her songs suck too and are unbearable to listen to. Even Britney Spears' songs are much better than hers. The only decent song she had was "Love Story". The rest are horrible and sound like loud noise. It appears she's purely media driven.

Check out this video about Taylor Swift admitting to being a witch and casting spells on her fans. lol. What's interesting is that her fans claim to have amnesia after going to her concerts, as if their minds blank out during her concerts. lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is Taylor Swift a mega star? She has no charisma, likability, or talent, and is all media driven!

Post by yick »

I agree, the hype is all out of sync with what she brings to the table, I couldn't name a song of hers or hum a tune to one even if someone had a Uzi to my head.