Dark Knight, Batman Movies

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dark Knight Batman Movie

Post by Winston »

A lot of people say the new Batman movie is good. See the reviews here:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1877830/re ... ef_=tt_urv

Apparently, Cat Woman is now black. Geez I wonder why. The American people didn't ask for SJW stuff, the elites pushed it upon us. This is obvious. I don't get why those who deny conspiracies can't see that? They assume that the elites have no agenda except to make money and stay in power. Totally not true.

It's only a matter of time before Batman becomes a black guy too. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I downloaded a pirated copy of the new Batman movie and skimmed through it. It looks very dark, and I mean physically dark. Like the whole movie was shot in the dark with no lighting, not even in the daytime. It looks like they are going for a totally dark atmosphere where you can barely see anything. Why? I guess they have to do something different this time. But who actually likes a movie where you can barely see anything, even in the daytime? Very weird. Also there's no soundtrack either like Dark Knight had. Why is everyone rating this so highly? I don't get it. It looks barely watchable. Also, the guy who plays Batman is that vampire dude from Twilight, and he doesn't even fit the part. So this doesn't look very good. I don't get what everyone sees in this. Do any of you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Dark Knight, Batman Movies

Post by Winston »

Just saw the 2022 Batman movie. It was pretty good after all. I had a bad impression of it before because i saw a cam version that was bad quality and too dark to see anything so i quit watching after 30 min. U have to see a better quality version to enjoy the movie.

It has a good plot and story and was similar in atmosphere to the Dark Knight movie of 2008. Very comparable. But the crime and conspiracy plots are more elaborate in this one and less predictable.

However it had some woke elements i didnt like. Like why does the mayor of Gotham has to be a black woman? Just to be woke? That's dumb. And why does cat woman have to be a semi black woman too? Isnt two black women too much in one movie? The police commissioner Gordon is also semi black or light skinned black too. Isnt 3 black characters in white roles way too much for one movie? Gee whiz.

And why are all the bad guys white males? Because white males are evil and blacks are good and innocent? Thats dumb and racist. At least batman is still white.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw, speaking of the new Batman movie, have u noticed that in every Batman movie the citizens of Gotham city always complain about rising crime and violence yet they never consider leaving the city for a better place? Its as if they think Gotham is the world and so it cant be left. Just like people in America do? Lol. Its as if Gotham represents America, where no matter how bad things get, leaving is not an option to consider or even voice out loud. Very weird. How can millions of people be universally blind like that? It boggles the mind. Makes u wonder if everyone is just a character in a video game if no one can see the obvious solution or even consider it.

I know Batman is fiction, but it does represent how Americans view things, that things keep getting worse but u must always stay in your location, because changing location is NEVER a solution and not even worth mentioning or discussing at all, because it simply doesnt exist. Very weird. Makes u question reality doesnt it? Gotham city is an example of the blindness of Americans, including truthers who think the entire world is like Gotham city and never stop to realize that in China, Japan, and Taiwan there is no crime at all like Gotham city and the streets are safe all night with no muggings or hold ups like u see in Batman movies. Lol. Why doesnt anyone tell Americans and truthers about this? Why am i the only one? Lol

WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Winston wrote:
April 3rd, 2022, 4:08 pm
A lot of people say the new Batman movie is good. See the reviews here:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1877830/re ... ef_=tt_urv

Apparently, Cat Woman is now black. Geez I wonder why. The American people didn't ask for SJW stuff, the elites pushed it upon us. This is obvious. I don't get why those who deny conspiracies can't see that? They assume that the elites have no agenda except to make money and stay in power. Totally not true.

It's only a matter of time before Batman becomes a black guy too. lol
He already did in the new comics, Superman as well. They turned both of them black, but I don't know if people bothered to read them, I know it happened with Spiderman twice. I see some people accepting woke stuff lately, it's as if the woke is supporting it to get back at the people they hate. Like that trans that demanded some director not to cancel that BatWoman movie because of it's LBGTQ messages it had in there. For some reason they just kept beginning the film not to be cancelled regardless if people hated it. Then you had that movie PREY which ended up getting praised....So for some reason some of this woke garbage is getting praised.
Last edited by WanderingProtagonist on September 8th, 2022, 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Winston wrote:
September 8th, 2022, 5:04 am
Btw, speaking of the new Batman movie, have u noticed that in every Batman movie the citizens of Gotham city always complain about rising crime and violence yet they never consider leaving the city for a better place? Its as if they think Gotham is the world and so it cant be left. Just like people in America do? Lol. Its as if Gotham represents America, where no matter how bad things get, leaving is not an option to consider or even voice out loud. Very weird. How can millions of people be universally blind like that? It boggles the mind. Makes u wonder if everyone is just a character in a video game if no one can see the obvious solution or even consider it.

I know Batman is fiction, but it does represent how Americans view things, that things keep getting worse but u must always stay in your location, because changing location is NEVER a solution and not even worth mentioning or discussing at all, because it simply doesnt exist. Very weird. Makes u question reality doesnt it? Gotham city is an example of the blindness of Americans, including truthers who think the entire world is like Gotham city and never stop to realize that in China, Japan, and Taiwan there is no crime at all like Gotham city and the streets are safe all night with no muggings or hold ups like u see in Batman movies. Lol. Why doesnt anyone tell Americans and truthers about this? Why am i the only one? Lol
Japan won't stay that way for long....Safe I mean. They're too stupid to reject the Jews and liberals over there trying to get them to be more like the United States. Give them a few more years and they won't be a safe country. China is smart enough to keep their country only for the Chinese, even though they do have some people living there that isn't Chinese, they aren't committing cultural suicide the way Japan is doing. The old there is too old and tired to fight, and the young is just dumb as hell. So leaving Japans fate in the hands of a few clueless young people that walk around not caring will be their downfall someday. While China continues to remain a sovereign Asian nation that doesn't need America for anything, America will be the ones needing them if they ever do become the next superpower to rule.