Here are some cool music videos from the 1980s

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Here are some cool music videos from the 1980s

Post by Winston »

Another video of the Bangles singing "Eternal Flame" in 1989. Wow, again that petite lead singer looks so hot and gorgeous! Her voice is amazing and powerful too!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these cool remixes for the 80s hit song "Self Control" by Laura Branigan. They are very well done and even better than the original! The guys who did these are really good. There's a lot of these great remixes now on YouTube. They mix electronic synthwaves into them. You can also see the original video with the singer too. This woman looked so hot. What do you think @jamesbond and @galii?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great video remixes for Depeche Mode - Enjoy the Silence and Europe - The Final Countdown.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond
Wow check out these great hits from the 80s in 8D audio surround sound! They sound incredible. 8D combines multiple channels to trick your brain into thinking that it's hearing surround sound, but you have to wear headphones to hear the effect. They do sound like surround sound and are immersive. Remember to wear headphones.

Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight (8D Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eij0w_oXCFU

A Flock of Seagulls - I Ran (8D Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAvCda-hQUM

Tears for Fears - Everybody Wants to Rule the World (8D Audio)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5Fy5zLeSsw

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond and @ladislav:

Check out this great music video from the 80s by Kim Wilde for her song "Cambodia". It's a forgotten great hit. It actually sounds pretty good. Check out the official music video below. Kim Wilde looked so hot too. I never knew there was an 80s hit about Cambodia. lol

Extended remix version by Moreno J. Very well done.