Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Great Horror Movie Classics on YouTube!

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond you will love this one. It has Peter Cushing in it. Full movie and description below.

And Now the Screaming Starts (1973)

The film begins in 1795. After moving to her fiancé Charles Fengriffen's (Ogilvy) family estate, Catherine (Beacham) experiences terrifying visions of an undead corpse with a heavily birthmarked face, empty eye sockets and a severed right hand. On her wedding night, she is attacked and raped by an evil spirit in the bedroom of Fengriffen House. Later, she is disturbed to encounter Silas, a woodsman who lives in a lodge on the estate and has a birthmark identical to that of the corpse. Charles and others are reluctant to tell her anything about Silas, and those who show a willingness to answer her questions are killed in bizarre circumstances.

The film was directed by Roy Ward Baker, produced by Max J. Rosenberg and Milton Subotsky, and was based on a screenplay by Roger Marshall.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

1994 movie about a serial killer in London killing anyone in a Santa Claus suit. Full movie below.

Don't Open Till Christmas (1984)

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great 1960 Italian horror movie in English called "Mill of the Stone Women". Looks very interesting. Full movie below.

Mill of the Stone Women (1960)

In 19th century Holland, a professor of fine arts and an unlicensed surgeon run a secret lab where the professor's ill daughter receives blood-transfusions from kidnapped female victims who posthumously become macabre art.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
July 10th, 2023, 3:05 pm
Great 1960 Italian horror movie in English called "Mill of the Stone Women". Looks very interesting. Full movie below.

Mill of the Stone Women (1960)

In 19th century Holland, a professor of fine arts and an unlicensed surgeon run a secret lab where the professor's ill daughter receives blood-transfusions from kidnapped female victims who posthumously become macabre art.

Winston don't you like the Asian monster movies with the 400 foot monster ?
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great Italian thriller movie from 1975 called "Footprints on the Moon". It's a slow burn thriller and mystery movie that may have some truth drops. I love films where the protagonist walks around a mysterious place trying to solve a mystery. It's very immersive and makes me feel like I'm a part of it and living through them. Full movie in English below.

Trailer:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071950/

Description:
A woman is tormented by strange dreams of astronauts on the moon. She visits a deserted seaside town whose inhabitants know her although she does not know them.

Full movie:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this 1977 TV movie called "The Possessed" starring Harrison Ford. It came out a few weeks before the release of Star Wars.

kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

Winston wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 1:57 am
Wow check out this 1977 TV movie called "The Possessed" starring Harrison Ford. It came out a few weeks before the release of Star Wars.

@Winston What are you doing to help others other than yourself? Think about how much good you could do in the Philippines, instead of sitting at home and watching these old movies that no one cares about and actually going out and helping families and communities in the Philippines.

Some of the things you can do are:

1) Cooking meals
2) Making donations to charities
3) Cleaning up trash on the road
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

kangarunner wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 8:45 am
Winston wrote:
July 22nd, 2023, 1:57 am

@Winston What are you doing to help others other than yourself? Think about how much good you could do in the Philippines, instead of sitting at home and watching these old movies that no one cares about and actually going out and helping families and communities in the Philippines.

Some of the things you can do are:

1) Cooking meals
2) Making donations to charities
3) Cleaning up trash on the road
I already told you several times to STOP trolling me with useless posts like that. You have no respect for others. I already told you many times, if you want to do those things, do it yourself. STOP badgering others about it. It's useless and annoying and not a good idea for several reasons which I will elaborate on in your charity threads.

This is a FINAL WARNING to you. If you badger me again in unrelated threads about charity, I'm gonna have no choice but to ban you for bad behavior and not respecting others.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Interesting exorcist movie from 1975 called "Demon Witch Child". It came after the popularity of the blockbuster movie "The Exorcist". Full movie below.

A young girl becomes possessed by a woman from a witches cult, who seeks vengeance, terror, and confusion around her family and the town folks.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

This looks pretty good.

Devils of Darkness (1965)

A secret vampire cult, which has its headquarters beneath the town cemetery, searches for victims for its human sacrifice rituals.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great creepy horror movie called "The Psychic" from 1977 starring Jennifer O'Neill. She plays a woman who has visions of people's deaths before they happen. It looks very creepy and is Italian made. Full movie below. Hosted by Creature Features, a group of funny horror fans in gothic costumes, who chime in periodically throughout the movie.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@jamesbond you will love this. It's the sequel to "Tales from the Crypt 1972" and stars Tom Baker from Doctor Who. Full movie below.

The Vault of Horror (1973)

The sequel to Tales from the Crypt. Five strangers trapped in a basement vault converse about their recurring nightmares. Their stories include vampires, bodily dismemberment, east Indian mysticism, an insurance scam, and an artist who kills by painting his victims' deaths.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@publicduende

Wow check out these Italian giallo films from the 70s. They have beautiful models and beautiful background music too. They don't make movies like they used to. Are you a fan of Italian giallo films too PD? How come Italians are so good at making films like these? These films feel so real and artistic and full of feeling. They touch my soul. The Italians in these films look so passionate and open and soulful. If Italians are like that, wouldn't it be a social paradise in real life? I definitely would vibe with such people and culture right? Full movies below.

The Case of the Bloody Iris (1972)

Seven Blood Stained Orchids (1972)