Olivia Newton-John - So angelic, charming, wholesome, kind, with sparkling eyes!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Check out these cool music videos from the 1970s

Post by Winston »

Not to sound like a kook, but how come Olivia Newton-John looked very different in 1982? Her eyes were more small and slanted, not big and round like in the 70s. And her voice sounded different too. Could she have been replaced like Paul McCartney was? lol. You gotta wonder. If you don't believe me, check out this 1982 concert she did below and compare it to the videos above. She looked very different. Her eyes were much smaller and more slanted. Very weird. She also wasn't as charming either as she was in the 70s videos above, as though her charisma was gone. Very weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auKiPHBa9b0

What do you think @jamesbond and @gsjackson and @Cornfed? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Olivia Newton-John - So angelic, charming, wholesome, kind, with sparkling eyes!

Post by Winston »

The weird story behind Olivia's former boyfriend disappearing and faking his death and being allegedly spotted happier abroad in Mexico. Why would he do that? Does that mean he was a happier abroader too? lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Olivia Newton-John - So angelic, charming, wholesome, kind, with sparkling eyes!

Post by Winston »

Full TV Special with Olivia Newton-John, Andy Gibb, and ABBA. Wow this was a dream team. The music is very wholesome too. And Olivia's eyes looked so angelic and wholesome and kind. People who have met her say she's very kind and nice and humble in real life who treats everyone kindly and is warm in real life.

Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

jagulep wrote:
May 29th, 2013, 4:53 am
Olivia Newton-John has some gross face-lift going on, u guys seen her in the last 15 years? She looks gross now. If she had aged gracefully she may still have been hot.

Think she would have good to be married to? Haha. Her husband was so trapped in the marriage with her that about 10 years ago that he famously faked his death in Australia to escape her. Made it look like he died at sea but was spotted about a week later, which was a slight embarrassment.

You guys are thinking with your penises, like I do. Just coz she used to look like a goddess, doesn't mean she's some anti-feminist lady. She did seem to have a good personality back then when u listen to her sing and fall in love with her but just ask the hubby who faked his death what he thought of living with her, I doubt it would be a raving review...
Supposedly he faked his death to avoid his financial debts and child support? That's what the media claims. However, I'm sure there's more to it than that. Also it's never been proven what happened to him or if he drowned. The reports of him in Mexico are just anecdotal sightings, like Elvis sightings. There have been no clear cut photos of him taken by anyone there. If he faked his death, why would he not contact his own son?

Regardless, you can't jump to conclusions and assume that if he faked his death, that Olivia must have done something wrong or been a horrible person to be with. You don't know what his motives were. So you can't jump to conclusions. The reasons were probably complicated.

Btw, if you read the YouTube comments below Olivia's videos, you will see that many who have met her say she is warm, sweet and kind in person too, not just on TV. So she was one of the genuine ones. You guys should appreciate that. American women today don't have that wholesome good natured smile that she had. She's also an animal lover and has many photos with horses and enjoys the countryside like good people do. Not a city girl. So she is wholesome and natural.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw I heard Olivia is fighting breast cancer again for the third time. This time it's serious and at the 4th stage. So she may not have much time left. If you care about her and love her too, please pray for her. Thanks.

Why doesn't she just go to the Gerson Therapy treatment center? They have a high success rate in curing or treating cancer. If you look up independent unbiased sources (not controlled by establishment) you will find this out.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
July 18th, 2022, 9:49 am
Btw I heard Olivia is fighting breast cancer again for the third time. This time it's serious and at the 4th stage. So she may not have much time left. If you care about her and love her too, please pray for her. Thanks.

Why doesn't she just go to the Gerson Therapy treatment center? They have a high success rate in curing or treating cancer. If you look up independent unbiased sources (not controlled by establishment) you will find this out.
Commander she shows up in my neck of the woods from time to time. John T has an airport house about 30 miles from me and she was there visiting for a while. I was in love with her in like 1974 or so.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I sent this email to Tina Foster, one of the top experts on the Paul is Dead theory and specializes in doubles and celebrity replacements.

Her blog is at http://plasticmacca.blogspot.com and her books are at https://www.amazon.com/dp/1794563849 and https://www.amazon.com/Splitting-Image- ... 01NAVADML/

Email to Tina Foster:

"Hi again Tina,
I was also wondering, do you think Olivia Newton-John was replaced in 1982? I recently watched some of her performances and TV specials from the 1970s and then noticed that the concert she did in 1982 looks vastly different. It was very creepy. Her eyes were much smaller, more slanted, and her voice and singing sounded different too. It looks a lot like a double, but not even a good double because the double looks very different. Only the smile on her looks similar, but in every other way she looks different.

Have a look for yourself below and let me know what you think. I'm wondering why no one has noticed this or brought it up. Since you specialize in this, I was wondering if you could review it and maybe make a blog entry or video about it? I looked up on Google and it seems no one has brought this up yet. See the links below for comparison. However, in some 80s videos she does look like the original Olivia, so I wonder if two people take turns playing her role?

Wow check out this Olivia Newton-John TV Special in 1977 called "Only Olivia". She looks so gorgeous, angelic and charming in it, with such a killer smile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_O9C3HluBo

Here in this TV special with ABBA and Andy Gibb below, she looks so heavenly and angelic and white. Wow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8mQ9nt5WAY

Her 1978 concert in Amsterdam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LnMuUJ_-yA

TV Special in 1976 called "A Very Special Olivia Newton-John". Featuring Lee Majors from "Six Million Dollar Man" and Lynda Carter from "Wonder Woman" in some funny skits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKlRxw4CTA

Not to sound like a kook, but how come Olivia Newton-John looked very different in 1982? Her eyes were more small and slanted, not big and round like in the 70s. And her voice sounded different too. Could she have been replaced like Paul McCartney was? lol. You gotta wonder. If you don't believe me, check out this 1982 concert she did below and compare it to the videos above. She looked very different. Her eyes were much smaller and more slanted. Very weird. She also wasn't as charming either as she was in the 70s videos above, as though her charisma was gone. Very weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auKiPHBa9b0 "

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Unfortunately, Olivia Newton-John just passed last week. She was battling breast cancer for the third time. Tribute to her on 60 Minutes below. Very sad.

Wow her daughter in the interview is very hot btw.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this clip of Olivia Newton-John singing in France in 1972. She looked so PERFECT and FLAWLESS. Dang! Her face will take your breath away! See below.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these clips of Olivia Newton-John singing beautiful songs in the early 1970s. She looks like a flawless angel!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A few more! Gosh she is the standard all female singers should be measured to.