Olivia Newton-John - So angelic, charming, wholesome, kind, with sparkling eyes!

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Olivia Newton-John - So angelic, charming, wholesome, kind, with sparkling eyes!

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some music videos by the lovely Olivia Newton-John from the late 70's to mid 80's. She has many #1 hit's from the 70's and 80's. She was also in the smash hit movie "Grease" in 1978 with John Travolta. I love her singing voice and she certainly looked HOT in these music videos. :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is one of the songs from the hit movie "Grease" that came out in 1978. When the movie came out, it was one of the highest grossing films of all-time.

Here is another one of her hit songs from the movie "Grease."

Here is one of her hit songs called "Heart attack."

[/youtube]
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here she is singing her #1 hit from 1981, "Physical."

This is her singing the song, "Sam" from 1977.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow her smile back then looked so natural and wholesome, like Linda Evans' smile. I wonder what she's like today, if she's still so natural and wholesome or if she's been corrupted by feminism? Anyone know?

Btw, look at the feeling on her face when she's singing the song "Sam". It's so expressive and genuine. You never see that kind of emotion on today's singers.

Last edited by Winston on May 28th, 2013, 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this duet with Olivia Newton John and Cliff Richard in a song called "Suddenly". They make quite a pair. Her voice has such feeling, magnetism and 70's soul in it. Wow. It reminds us about how unfeeling our society has become.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Wow her smile back then looked so natural and wholesome, like Linda Evans' smile. I wonder what she's like today, if she's still so natural and wholesome or if she's been corrupted by feminism? Anyone know?
I saw her being interviewed recently and she is still a nice, warm, down to earth person. She was born in Cambridge, England and then when she was 6 years old her family moved to Melbourne, Australia and this is where she grew up.

She is just the opposite of what a feminist is. Maybe if she grew up in the US she would of become a feminist.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out this 1976 video of her singing "I honestly love you". Notice the passion and feeling in her eyes. It's absolutely incredible. No one today sings with that kind of feeling and expression. The past was so much more natural than today.

One YouTube commenter even said that her performance here is proof of the existence of God. lol
Anyone who watches this video cannot debate the existence of a wonderful supreme being for nature alone could not produce an individual with this unparalleled combination of beauty, class and sweetest voice on the face of the planet. Olivia, in the spirit of Christmas you are truely the work of God and may he forever walk beside you with every footstep you take. Thank you SO MUCH for being you!!!

In all sincerity and love,

Joe
I think I might have to agree :)

Last edited by Winston on January 3rd, 2011, 10:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here is her singing "I honestly love you" in Japan in the late 70's. Look at her face. It looks so perfect and charming. The Japanese audience must have been mesmerized by her white beauty. lol

Here is her singing "Just the way you are" in 1978. Wow her face looked so perfect and angelic. She must have been at the peak of her looks at that time.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Nowadays the women have to be slutty, ghetto looking and do all kinds of crazy dance moves in conjunction to their singing. Back then I didn't think they had the pressure to run around and entertain people like clowns. I think the only genre left that doesn't really do that is country music and I think thats why a lot of whites nowadays are gravitating towards it, they can't relate to the other shit out there anymore. I don't really like country but at least it doesn't try to berate my intelligence. Older rock music used to be like that too but it's been superseded by the dance and rap crap thats mostly played on the air nowadays. Most rock music has gone underground in comparison to its past popularity with the younger generations.

Here in the Philippines all they listen to is whatever pop, dance or rap music thats currently popular so I have no clue what is decent rock or alternative music anymore. I'm completely out of touch in that department, but when I was a teen and 20 something I could keep up with it cause it was still popular. Started losing its power at the turn of the century i think.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow look what Olivia Newton John looked like in 1971! She looked like a perfect goddess!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here she is singing "Make a move on me" from 1982.

Here she is singing, "Have you never been mellow" from 1975.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IFQZyxx ... re=related[/youtube]
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here she is singing, "Hopelessly devoted to you" from the movie Grease in 1978.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out this slide show of Olivia Newton-John in the 1970's. It features her singing a Beatles song called "Long and Winding Road", which she sings very beautifully.

Doesn't her face in these pictures look so graceful and charming? Wow. So enchanting too. How come pop singers today aren't like that? Instead, we have trashy degenerate singers today like Lady Ga Ga!

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

jamesbond wrote:
Here she is singing, "Have you never been mellow" from 1975.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IFQZyxx ... re=related[/youtube]
Second time I fell in love was with her singing this song. On the radio.

:lol:

1975 - let's see, I was 17.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Listen closely to the type of music that is played on the radio in any given country. In most Anglo societies today, it's all men singing about losing a woman or being mistreated by a woman. Rarely do you hear women singing about their devotion to a man, like you see on this thread. The female singers now just rage about how bad men are, how awesome they (the women) think they are, or how feminized, rebellious, or vindictive they are.

Woman singing ballads to men ended in the mid-1980s, just when feminism really started to get its claws out. Go to a society with traditional gender roles, and you will see women singing about men, again.

One major exception: Adele.