Check out these beautiful Russian women!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out these beautiful Russian women!

Post by jamesbond »

Here are a couple of videos showing the beauty of Russian women. Now compare this to the women you see in America! lol :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX6veRm8 ... SmECBA94js

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYYsClK6 ... 6jbOK350aA

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Some of them look about attractive, but I dont prefer Russian. I'd rather take my chances with a woman from southern Brazil.
Last edited by Adama on June 11th, 2018, 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

J.Adama wrote:Some of them look about 7-8, but I would never trust a Russian girl. I'd rather take my chances with a caucasian slut from southern Brazil.
I Agree. Do not trust russian women! Any country that has a high divorce rate is not a good place to find a woman. Russia's divorce rate is one of the highest in the world.
jfk
Freshman Poster

Post by jfk »

dano wrote:
J.Adama wrote:Some of them look about 7-8, but I would never trust a Russian girl. I'd rather take my chances with a caucasian slut from southern Brazil.
I Agree. Do not trust russian women! Any country that has a high divorce rate is not a good place to find a woman. Russia's divorce rate is one of the highest in the world.[/quote

True!!!
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/peo_d ... vorce-rate
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

But in most cases there it is the men that leave women there. Or the women leaving a carousing, drunk and irresponsible man. Guys there can trash the girls at a drop of a hat. And they do. Yes, the divorce rate is high but it is the guys who start it! Unlike in the US where it is that spoiled gals who start it. What I would worry about more is the incompatibility of the Anglo culture with the East Slavic one. An "all American boy" would find more in common with a Chinese or a Japanese or other Asian girl than with a Russian one. Outside of them being white, there is nothing else they have in common with the majority of Americans. And an American who does not know the culture there and who does not find a girl who is really into America, may not have a good chance of finding a decent reationship. Anglos and Russians do not mix well. In their raw form, that is.
Last edited by ladislav on April 5th, 2010, 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
dano
Freshman Poster

Post by dano »

ladislav wrote:But in most cases there it is the men that leave women there. Or the women leaving a carousing, drunk and irresponsible man. Guys there can trash the girls at a drop of a hat. What I would worry about more is incompatibility of the Anglo culture with the East Slavic one. An all American boy would find more in common with a Chinese or a Japanese girl than with a Russian one. Outside of them being white, there is nothing else they have in common with the majority of Americans. And an American who does not know the culture there and who does not find a girl who is realy into America, may not have a good chance of finding a good reationship.
Thanks Ladislav,

Cultural differences is a serious problem when dating russian women. I went to Belarus 8 years ago to meet a woman, I didn't realize just how difficult it would be, there culture is quite strict. By the time I left I'm sure she hated me . Unless your parents are from eastern europe and your familiar with the food, culture, language and behavior of east european people, I don't recommend going there to find a woman.

Ironically, dating women from southeast asia is much easier for westerners, the status of men is very high here. Filipina women will be happy to help you with anything you need, they are just much more loving and there level of expectation is lower . As long as you give your asian girlfriend lots of "sugar" most cultural mistakes you make will
be forgotten.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

dano wrote:
ladislav wrote:But in most cases there it is the men that leave women there. Or the women leaving a carousing, drunk and irresponsible man. Guys there can trash the girls at a drop of a hat. What I would worry about more is incompatibility of the Anglo culture with the East Slavic one. An all American boy would find more in common with a Chinese or a Japanese girl than with a Russian one. Outside of them being white, there is nothing else they have in common with the majority of Americans. And an American who does not know the culture there and who does not find a girl who is realy into America, may not have a good chance of finding a good reationship.
Thanks Ladislav,

Cultural differences is a serious problem when dating russian women. I went to Belarus 8 years ago to meet a woman, I didn't realize just how difficult it would be, there culture is quite strict. By the time I left I'm sure she hated me . Unless your parents are from eastern europe and your familiar with the food, culture, language and behavior of east european people, I don't recommend going there to find a woman.

Ironically, dating women from southeast asia is much easier for westerners, the status of men is very high here. Filipina women will be happy to help you with anything you need, they are just much more loving and there level of expectation is lower . As long as you give your asian girlfriend lots of "sugar" most cultural mistakes you make will
be forgotten.
Exactly! Well, again Belarus is different from Russia, as well. And not all SE Asians are the same either. Filipinos are used to Americans plus they come from an extremely tolerant culture of 170 languages and ethnic groups who live together on small islands. So, they have to get along. The Thais are less tolerant of Western people's habits.

The thing with a lot of cultural Anglos is that they are basically monolingual and monocultural and have been brainwashed by Hollywood about how the world speaks English and wants to be like them and how they can just swagger into countries and do what they want. Admittedly, there is a small contingent of people in many countries who are particularly interested in meeting such "foreigners" in their raw state-English speaking and 'cute' plus with money. These will be attracted to these Anglos for being Anglos. So, these guys do fare quite well and sometimes even get a wife and succeed. However, they are in a small bubble which is enough for them and it can even work out.
Otoh, dealing with the mainstream of the culture of these very much sovereign nations will crush them mercilessly if they are not prepared. So, one can either have parents from there or study the language and the culture seriously- something that microscopically few of them are willing to do.
I am online with some Russophone girls- from Ukraine mostly and these are the sweetest, most intelligent people I have known. Especially if they get older. But they are not accessible if you do not speak the language and do not know the culture. And no way you would be divorced by them if you wanted to marry. And if the ladies are past 30, they will eat you alive. No guys are interested in them.

Also, with Filipinas who are separated. It is usually the man who left them. Or they left the guy because: infidelity, cannot make money, drunk, irresponsible. There is no way a girl would leave a provider, a responsible guy. Same there. The thing there though is that you really need to get some books and go and live and stay for one year till you become fluent in the language and know local foods and how to court the girls on their terms. A strange concept for most Anglos who are used to thinking they are James Bond or Transporter with English speaking Olgas and Valentinas fawning upon them.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
jfk
Freshman Poster

Re: Check out these beautiful Russian women!

Post by jfk »

jamesbond wrote:Here are a couple of videos showing the beauty of Russian women. Now compare this to the women you see in America! lol :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX6veRm8 ... SmECBA94js

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYYsClK6 ... 6jbOK350aA
It is funny how in the other part of the planet the men have the same characteristics that western women have...lol

http://kosmyryk.typepad.com/wu_wei/2009 ... stcom.html