Women's looks + dating history linearly proportional?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Women's looks + dating history linearly proportional?

Post by fightforlove »

There's often a common discussion amongst men: can you gauge a woman's amount of experience with DSR based upon her physical attractiveness. It's natural instinct to assume a beautiful looking girl has a lot of romantic history, a lot of current options/competition. Then there's the anecdotes that attractive women actually DON'T get approached that often - because they're intimidating, and because they know that they are attractive, they are picky and hold out and actually go for long periods of time without much dating or boyfriend.

Plain-looking and other less attractive females are assumed to get less attention, but there's also been a lot of anecdotal accounts of some fat/fugly girls being raging whores, and men chasing these girls since "they're easier". Also a common griping on Manosphere sites is the average-looking American female who "punches above her weight", over-values herself. Then there's the aspect of race/class/nationality and how that can inflate certain women's amount of attention. For example, it seems like a lot of Asian women in America get showered with attention, even if they're quite plain looking/FOB-y girls; while I frequently here complaints from educated, in-shape black American women about the lack of interest they receive from the men they want: educated/attractive black men, or white men, et al.

What do you think? Have there been any studies to verify or support these assumptions and anecdotes? Can it generally be assumed that the better looking a girl is, the more of a history she has? The less attractive a girl is, the less attention she will receive?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Re: Women's looks + dating history linearly proportional?

Post by Johnny1975 »

I think it's possible for a not-so-good looking woman to have had a lot of boyfriends, or not many, and the same goes for the more attractive ones. Anything is possible. It depends on the culture, and circumstances. A very attractive woman can easily be made to feel like she's not that attractive, and an ugly girl can easily be made to feel that she's attractive.

Also, there's what I call the trickle down effect.

Take 100 women and 100 men.
10 of the men are 10/10, 10 are 9/10, 10 are 8/10, and so on.
Same with the women.

The 10/10 men will approach the 10/10 and 9/10 women.
Some will succeed, others will fail.
Thoe ones that fail will then go for the 8/10s and 7/10s.
Some will succeed, others will fail.
And so on.

The 9/10 men will go for the 9s, then the 8s, etc.
Same with the 8/10 men going for 8, then 7s, etc. And so on.

The end result is that every woman eventually gets approached, not only by men in their own league, but by those above them. Maybe slightly above, or maybe very much higher.

And that artificially increases their self esteem. In the meantime, a lot of the men will think less of themselves due to rejection by their equals, and even lowers. I guess that's why we see so many reasonably ok looking men with embarrassingly less attractive women.

So at the end of the day, you never know who's going to think too highly of themselves and who is more realistic. I think women's self esteem should be very tightly managed.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on January 13th, 2020, 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Women's looks + dating history linearly proportional?

Post by jamesbond »

In America, even women who are as ugly as sin or as fat a cow will have had their fair share of boyfriends and lovers. Of course, the really good looking girls will have had a shit load of guys asking them out, so they will have the most boyfriends and sex partners.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."