Do Western Women Influence Your Foreign Girlfriend/Wife?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
wuxi
Freshman Poster

Do Western Women Influence Your Foreign Girlfriend/Wife?

Post by wuxi »

The thought of my mom, my sister and my filipina girlfriend all at the same place at the same time just makes me nauseous. I worry about my girlfriend picking up negative traits from being around western women. Does anyone on this forum actively try to avoid social situations with there foreign girlfriend where western women are present? How do you handle this problem?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Once you enter the United States, every woman is a Western woman. My ex Colombian wife made friends with women she met in English class, who filled her in on the details. It's like putting a fresh water fish into salt water and expecting it not to change.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

MrPeabody wrote:Once you enter the United States, every woman is a Western woman. My ex Colombian wife made friends with women she met in English class, who filled her in on the details. It's like putting a fresh water fish into salt water and expecting it not to change.
So basically your Colombian wife became your ex because of women whom she had met in English class? Wao. Se apesta esa. Lamento mucho por eso, papa. See, you guys need to learn that America is a motherf***er. The feminism is so out-of-pocket in the Anglosphere. Ick, ick, ick!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
cheryblk
Freshman Poster

Post by cheryblk »

Once you enter the United States, every woman is a Western woman. My wife and former Colombian women, she met in English class, who filled in the details of her friends. It's like salt water into fresh water fish and is not expected to change.
Marcus Aurelius
Freshman Poster

Post by Marcus Aurelius »

Already dealt with this. My girlfriend is fillipina too. Look, if your girl is Catholic like mine, you need to work from the religious angle. Now I am a religious man for real; but even if you are an atheist, "convert" and start going to Mass with her. Why? Because the Catholic church is quick to point out the toxic things in western culture, and you, from the RELIGIOUS angle can now freely attack feminism, the divorce culture...etc, etc. It's the perfect card to play here. Once you have her thinking that western culture is morally and spiritually wrong, you will have effected the way she deals with those OF the western culture. You have to affirm HER culture, be interested in the way they do things THERE. That helps too.
Asia Outback
Freshman Poster

Its a problem

Post by Asia Outback »

The only sure way to keep negative influences to a minimum is to live elsewhere. It is certainly a factor in my decision to keep my family headquartered in the Philippines. Why volunteer for all the grief? American feminism is subtle and pervasive.

My wife is pretty well grounded, but why would I want to subject her to hordes of anglobitches hoping to turn her into a lemon-sucking shrew? Fortunately we got lucky and can live overseas. the Anglobitch sees corrupting your wife as payback for your having fled overseas to find a mate.

Jake