How Older Men Can Attract Younger Women

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How Older Men Can Attract Younger Women

Post by MrMan »

jamesbond wrote:
January 10th, 2022, 6:55 am
Another good video by Matt Cross regarding older men dating younger women.

Lot's of overgeneralizations here. Some of this stuff has some truth to it. Being too 'nice' complacent, especially looking to much to a woman for her advice, ideas, etc. can be a negative.

With my wife, when we were dating, I was very nice. I was kind and probably showed too much care for what she thought. But she appreciated it and didn't dump me like this guy said. I did have principals in my decisions, and I think she could really see that. It is good if a man is the one offering ideas, direction, etc. I probably could have been more forceful, more of a leader, early in marriage, and also just either acted a bit indifferent or just stood my ground more in disagreeing with her. I had to compensate for that later on and learn to do that. It's harder to break an old pattern to assert dominance in the relationship, but it can be done. It is easier, probably, to do it from the outset. You have to be the leader in a relationship with a woman or you are in for a lot of unnecessary trouble.

It also helps, if they are emotional, if you don't get dragged into disagreements or arguments. Just stand firm on your position and be calm and stay solid like a rock.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video by Caleb Jones talking about older men dating younger women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another good video by Caleb Jones talking about older men dating younger women.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."