Some Idiot Married My First Japanese Girlfriend

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Some Idiot Married My First Japanese Girlfriend

Post by Will N. Dowd »

It always amazes me that no matter how average or below average some or most women are, their is always some idiot somewhere that will marry them. This is the case with the first Japanese girlfriend I had. As is usually the case when you get your first version of something you are interested in, you aren't that choosy and get something decent but unremarkable.

Rewind over 15 years and I was jealous of a coworker that had this cute Japanese girlfriend that would visit him at work. He gave me a tip on how to post on a language exchange website for Japanese students in Canada and said the language exchange can often lead to more. Kudos to him because his tip worked and I got a reply to my language exchange post and met up with her soon after. I had been trying local online dating before her and while I had met 2 local asian women they were quite forgettable and the actual effort to date ratio was an epic disaster as is usually the case in Canada.

So I met up with the Japanese girl that was over 10 years younger than me and she was certainly decent although below my high standards. She was slim and petite and was about a 6/10 in my books. She seemed more interested in me than I was in her, but I agreed to meet her again. It took about 2 months since we first met to actually start dating and sleeping together. She said I was her first actual boyfriend. She had tried to have a bf in Japan but had given up after the guy slept in and missed their first planned date. He should consider himself lucky.

The night before we first slept together I met up with her and her Japanese friend at a coffee shop. This was a big mistake because her friend was unfortunately much more attractive then her. While she was a decent 6/10 her friend was a super cute 8/10 and this caused problems because afterwards I couldn't stop thinking about her friend lol. I would have been much happier dating her friend.

My gal said she was a virgin and given her reaction to the act I believed her. She would only do intimate things under the covers with the lights all off though and it was some time before I actually saw her in her birthday suit and I'm sorry to say to it was very forgettable.

She left less than 4 months after we started dating and I had this strange feeling of exhaustion but relief afterwards. She clearly liked me much better than I liked her and while I was happy to lose my asian girl virginity, I just wanted something that looked much better naked, was confident in bed and was cuter.

After she left I tried local online dating again and failed miserably again. We kept chatting online for months and she suggested I visit her in Japan. I was actually very interested in going to Japan, mainly so see the electronics stores there. I figured this was my only chance to go because I didn't want to go without knowing anyone there. So I agreed to visit her there for 2 weeks. So about 8 months after she left, I went off to Japan.

I met her and some of her extended family in Fukuoka. It was the most alien place I have been to I think because I couldn't read or speak to anyone without her help. I was staying at a hotel alone and since she could only be together when she wasn't working, I was alone often and spent my time browsing the amazing electronics stores there. I couldn't get over the selection and quality of the stuff they had and it made the Canadian electronics stores look pathetic in comparison.

The trip to Japan was actually the highlight of the relationship because I was amazed how clean, convenient, and modern Japan was. It was like going into the near future. The same problems that had occurred in Canada happened there too though and were actually worse. Why? I simply wasn't into her that much, especially when I saw so many much more attractive Japanese girls there. I remember eating at a restaurant and the waitress was this petite very exotic looking girl that was a 9/10, even better than her 8/10 friend I met in Vancouver.

The trip also featured one of the worst days of my life when we went to Tokyo Disneyland. It was a very hot and humid day and we spent the whole day walking around and she behaved like a little girl screaming at all the people dressed up as animals. I was extremely unenthusiastic about the whole place and high prices, but she couldn't get over being there which I though was absurd and immature considering she was over 20. Then afterwards she turned me down in bed which made me very mad.

I remember vividly as the plane took of back to Canada I felt as if I had been reborn. I was very happy to have experienced Japan but once again felt exhausted by her and just wanted to be alone again. I knew then we were done, since I wasn't moving to Japan and she wasn't moving to Canada. She liked me better than I liked her and I found it often suffocating. She didn't seem to like sleeping together at all and her birthday suit didn't cut it for me. She had several unusual physical features that she did her best to hide when we first met and they bothered me.

After I got back she told me that she was trying to get a job as a flight attendant with whatever Japanese would hire her. She went to numerous interviews with various airlines there but they all turned her down because she below the minimum height and had 0 shaped legs.

Then she told me she was coming to Canada on holidays but then ignored me after I asked her to bring a piece of electronics that was only available in Japan with her lol. Then she told me she was in Canada and wanted to meet me, and we met up with her 8/10 friend who looked spectacular again. Then her friend left and we tried to talk but she literally only said a few words and spent the rest of the time crying. Eventually I just left. She didn't bring me the little electronics item tragically which made me mad of course.

She then sent me a breakup message and went back to Japan. 3 months later she messaged me again and said she regretted breaking up with me and sent me a fb friend request. I then laughed and blocked her lol.

Soon after I met the very hot and horny Sri Lankan girl with big brown 800bs and woke up to how average the Japanese girl was and how she was a waste of time. The highlight of the lame relationship with her was the trip to Japan, minus the awful day at Tokyo Disneyland.

About 10 years after blocking her I decided to unblock her and find out what she was up to. Her facebook profile now had an English last name. Most of her profile was private, but some was public and it was enough to see that about 9 years before that she got into a relationship and then married an American guy. So since she claimed I was her first boyfriend, she had probably married her 2nd boyfriend soon after me.

She was now also a flight attendant in the US. She couldn't cut it in Japan with its strict beauty standards, but passed in the USA, where anyone can become a flight attendant as long as you can speak, read and fit in the aisle.

I'm convinced that she decided the only way to become a flight attendant was to go to the USA. So soon after we split she probably married the first American guy she could find in Japan, got a green card and applied to every airline there until one hired her.

The mystery guy she married now over 10 years ago probably thinks he is lucky to have married a flight attendant. She only became one thanks to his green card through marriage. Take off the flight attendant uniform and makeup and you have a now almost 40 years old very average Japanese woman.

I was still quite blue pilled when I met her, but thankfully she helped me become purple and now totally red pill. The idea of being married to her is absolutely horrifying, but sure enough some American guy is. Comparing her to most of the Filipinas I dated is no comparison.

I'm sorry to say I am embarrassed to have dated her for the few months I did long ago and the only benefits from it were becoming less blue pill and the trip to Japan to check out all the amazing electronics stores.

I had 3 Japanese girlfriends and she was the worst.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Some Idiot Married My First Japanese Girlfriend

Post by Yohan »

Nice to hear that you found Japan to be a comfortable place, I am living here since more than 40 years. It's now more comfortable even than 15 years ago.
In general however I can say, a Japanese wife makes only sense if you are able to communicate in Japanese and if you consider to live in Japan AND if this woman is not much interested to move to abroad with you but prefers to continue to live in Japan.
About looks, do not expect anything special, most women look very basic, often have skin and teeth problems.

Japanese women you find on English websites or in bars etc. who are good in foreign language and want to move abroad, dreaming about USA are nothing else but an American Asian in their mindset. Maybe still a bit better compared you what you find somewhere in Northern America, but not so much difference.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Guys in America will literally date and marry the first woman that comes along. That's how horrible the dating scene is in the US. You have good looking guys married to ugly women and guys who are in good physical shape, married to fat women. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Considering Japanese women tend to be boring but ultimately decent mothers and even more decent housewives, her husband sure could have done a lot worse...for example with a "marriage-age" Karen from Canada or the US :-)